Chapter 5 [Ubomb]

Ubomb & Kaisoo Drabble

Title: Advanced Birthday Present

Summary: Minhyuk being over protective and…………… you read it…

Cameo: Of Course the mummy taeil :)

 

"I’m going to cry."

"Congratulations times by two which mean congratz congratz Kim Yukwon!" says Taeil to Yukwon.

Yukwon and Taeil was at the hospital meeting Yukwon ob-gyn doctor since Yukwon had been complaining that he had been feeling unwell, nausea and his back and legs feels so hurt.  Being the kind Taeil he helped Yukwon to go there seeing Minhyuk is too busy with practice with Jihoon to go with him.

There he was announced that Yukwon was having a pair of living thing inside his abdomen. Yukwon cries in tears of joys as this is what he have been praying with his husband Minhyuk for the past three years of their marriage.

Taeil excitedly took his phone out to call Minhyuk but to stop by Yukwon. Taeil stare at him confused.

"I'm just going to tell him next week," he said while carefully put the sonogram picture inside his wallet. "Because next week will be his birthday and this is his present," Yukwon continued.

Taeil smile knowingly, "okay then, for the time being, I'll be the one who taking care of you for this week since Minhyuk still doesn't know that you're pregnant. Well, I know he will be the one who is over taking care of you if he knew that you're pregnant.  To the point maybe he wouldn't allowed you to walk," Yukwon could only laughed as he know very well how protective his husband when it comes to him.

------

Unknowingly, Taeil and Yukwon seem to forget that Yukwon is pregnant.  Being busy for their comeback they forgot it.

They had been practicing since early in the morning for their comeback tomorrow. Yukwon didn’t even get to prepare breakfast since they were already late to practice. He cursed at Minhyuk because he had the most freaking annoying alarm sound but he forgot to set it this morning, leaving Yukwon with his babies not eating for three hours and practicing nonstop.

Yukwon feels dizzy as he lend into the glass. That's when Taeil and Yukwon realized he is freaking pregnant with twins inside who needs to eat and rest. Taeil who had been downing two bottle of mineral water run towards Yukwon, but to no avail, Yukwon already faint falling into the sofa next to him shocking the hell Minhyuk out who was screaming Yukwon name loudly.

Without explanation, Taeil quickly asked Minhyuk to ready the car and bring Yukwon to hospital while Taeil force the cold liquid down his throat.

Upon arrived, Yukwon was taken to the emergency room while the other waiting outside. Taeil cursed himself for forgetting about it saying that he has fail as the oldest member while Minhyuk looks so distress wanting to know what happen to his wife since he looked so healthy this morning.

Taeil sighed wanting to tell Minhyuk but it’s useless since in the next two days it will be his birthday. Advance present? Before he could tell him, a doctor and a nurse came out with Yukwon in the bed as they moved him to private room. They followed him and Minhyuk quickly found his way sitting on the bed holding onto his wife hand as soon as he arrived, kissing it for a few times.

"Do I have to tell you again that I had telling you and him to take care of his body?" the doctor said sternly looking at Taeil who looked down cursing that Minhyuk might kill him later.

Minhyuk who look confused stand next to Taeil asking what is actually happening between them.

"I will just talk with the husband straightly.  You see, last week, are you aware that your wife is meeting me?"

"I do sir but I cannot go with him since I was too busy with my worked so I asked my friend here to go with him," he replied calmly.

"So you did know about that but do you know what happened that day? Did he tell you something?"

With confused look he replied, "he only said its nothing just that he accidentally ate a bad.... food....," he trailed off as he stare at Taeil who looked nervous.

The doctor sighed, "Actually all the symptoms that your wife has been showing is that he is pregnant. Yes, you probably wouldn't know since his abdomen not yet shown up, only a little, and also since his pregnancy was only two months old. But I did said to him that because he was having a twins and he also told me that you going to have a busy schedule for your comeback, I already reminded him to take care of his health or the most best thing is to hold on his promotion until he give birth since carrying a twins is dangerous when you work too hard. And it seems liked he didn't listen to me and this is happening."

Taeil cursed as he saw Minhyuk and the other member jaw dropped and surprised face.

"My wife is pregnant? Kitty is two months pregnant? Twins?" Minhyuk asked in disbelieved. "Just why he is hiding it to me when he know that we really hoping for a baby?" before Minhyuk misunderstood at Yukwon Taeil stepped up saying, "happy advance birthday!” to Minhyuk making him more curious.

"Actually....... Yukwon don't want to tell you because the next two days will be your birthday and he said that will be your present.. I swear!"

Minhyuk sighed saying idiot before sitting back to sleeping Yukwon holding his hand kissing it. "You could kill yourself idiot," he whispered to his wife somehow glad he found this earlier.

“He just worn out since he didn't eat and the twins need to eat something and also he stood and dance too long, that's really dangerous for a pregnant person. I hope you will hold him from any promotions until he give birth, no more heavy workout and eat on time. We already put more water inside his body and some vitamin for the baby. He need to eat as soon as he wake up," Minhyuk nodded his head bowing to the doctor.

"Well congratulations Minhyuk hyung for having a twins," Zico said followed by the other congratulating him. Minhyuk is happy but he is not that happy also knowing what might happen to his wife.

"Oh well, figure the idiot one think he is brilliant," Minhyuk whispered grinning at his own dissed at his wife.

"I’m sorry, Minhyuk. I didn't want any of this to happen. I'm trying to tell you but Yukwon told me not to."

"It’s okay hyung. He is fine now. Don't worry. Zico can you talk with the CEO about this, that Yukwon wouldn't be having this promotion. I'm going to protect him and our babies. He will be the death of me when he wake up. "

All of them went home leaving Minhyuk alone with Yukwon. Minhyuk can't wait for Yukwon to wake up because the first thing Yukwon hear will be a lot of deathly talk from Minhyuk or maybe with some sweet romantic cute kisses for his lovely wife also.

-THE END-

 

 

 

 

13/08/2014

  • English is not my first language. I’m sorry for any grammar mistakes. Asking for your kind understanding :)