Chapter 6 [Ubomb]

Ubomb & Kaisoo Drabble

Title: How it happened?

Summary: Minhyuk reveal everything how it happened.

 

 

"I can't believe he is mine. He is finally mine. He is the one I truly love. The one and only one I need to live my life in this world. He is none other than my love my y handsome and cute husband Lee Minhyuk. The person who never fail to make me melt, Lee Minhyuk," Yukwon think while smiling sweetly at Minhyuk who showering his face cutely with kisses.

 

"The only one who never give up. The guy who I love my whole life. The person who I give my entirely heart to him. The one who is a boy and my own member at that, who is legally become my wife under the court and document. He is none other than Kim Yukwon, Ms. Lee who is carrying five months little lee inside his abdomen."

 

-Minhyuk POV-

Well….. How to start…… hmmmm…  I never thought how far we will go with our love. It’s not easy though.  It's totally a bumpy and rough journey.  Well mostly because our country stereotypes who is homophobic, judgmental and close minded as a person. haha idk why I ended up confessing my love to Kim Yukwon when I'm so afraid of people judge in the past.

 

Oh well don't even talk about dating, even trying to marry him was a challenge for me since his father still not approve of his ual preference even after knowing Yukwon was dating me. Basically, he ended up gave up when Yukwon told him that he is pregnant. I wonder if he still would let us marry if Yukwon never get pregnant by me.

 

I remember, it was not easy to convince Yukwon’s parents to give me permission to marry him at first. I literally have to kneel in front of their house for almost five hours with Kwonnie looking at me worriedly never leaving my side.

 

Then, his father came to me and asked me to stand up. And of course I would like to be cool liked in drama were they stood so strongly after knelt down for few hours but I ended up contradicting myself where I stumbled down due to my leg cramps before rolling backwards till I hit the tree behind me.

 

Damn if that didn't hurt I don’t know what else to call that feeling. It's kind of embarrassing you know how his father face palm looking at me and Yukwon shrieking his so "manly" voice while running cutely to me holding onto his baby bump.

 

In my condition still being upside down and Yukwon massaging my legs, I wonder why he didn't help me up instead he massaging my legs though. His father marched to me before saying he let me marry Yukwon then gone into the house while his mother smile sweetly saying congrats to us kissing Yukwon’s head before going inside talking with her husband. In the world upside down I'm happy the fact that I will be able to marry with my love one.

 

I remember that day I spent almost hundred dollars on food with Yukwon. Due to Yukwon saying, "I'm freaking hungry you know! Do you know that watching you for hours I don't eat at all? All day at that? Do you know our baby crying loudly asking to eat?" he whined while rubbing his small baby bump.

 

So yeah~ I gave up at the mention of our baby and ended up letting he ate 10 plates of cold noodles with some pickles which I don't understand why would he added that.  I guess pregnant people had weird taste after all.

 

That’s the story how I ended up marrying Kim Yukwon.  Don’t even started with dating. It was totally breaking news to the whole country.  I thought South Korea going to explode with all the articles and comment from the netizen. Do they even sleep?

 

Well I kinda agree though that it will explode since the picture for the article is quite alluring.  It’s a picture of freaking me kissing Kim Yukwon at the backstage of our concert.  I wonder how fans even got that and the media? Since they're not allowed to enter backstage during performance.

 

The picture was taken when I kissed Yukwon on the lips and hugged him to say well done after his solo dance performance. Yukwon was wrapping his hand on my shoulder and my hand wrapped around Yukwon’s waist before squeezing his .

 

Then I can see how it became viral though but seriously everyone squeeze their love one though??? Or......... maybe not?

 

Well, we're different.  Bye!

 

16/04/2015

·         English is not my first language. I’m sorry for any grammar mistakes. Asking for your kind understanding :)