Chapter 9 [Kaisoo]

Ubomb & Kaisoo Drabble

Inspired from my favorite hugely lovely favorite song Michael learns to rock – Eternal Love [Healer OST] I really loved this song.. Even if I don’t have time to listen to music because of my busy uni life I always make sure to listen to this song once a day. That how much I love it

Play the song while reading this for the feelsssss :P Even though this story only a short one shot hahaha

https://youtu.be/Xe5vDnJFTao

 

Title: You + Me = Eternal Love

Summary: Jongin want to confess to someone :D

 

Oh My Love

I’m all yours

And there will never be another one

Cause I’m eternally yours

My heart’s a flame

And it’s burning in your name

Even through the sand of time

My love will always grow

And won’t let go

 

Kyungsoo lost his words the moment Jongin finished singing. He can’t break his eye contact with Jongin. He can feel that Jongin was trying to relay his feeling at his crush. There is no doubt on it.

What made him speechless is that Kyungsoo don’t expect for that person to be him. The moment Jongin start singing he place his eyes on Kyungsoo to the end. Kyungsoo broke the contact at first as he thought Jongin was looking at other people. But, even after the chorus hit Jongin still laid his eyes on him, then he knew Jongin was talking to him. Thus and there, he just couldn’t help but letting tears falls from his eyes while listening to the lyrics portraying Jongin feels for him.

He just can’t believe it that Jongin has the same feeling as him, that the crush Jongin has been talking about was actually himself. The feeling of jealousy that he has been sparring the last few months was nonsense.

Kyungsoo stay still on the chair even after the judge announced Jongin as the winner, even after the crowd going loud congratulating Jongin, even after people start to walk away from the hall leaving him alone with Jongin whom still staring at him from the stage, watching Kyungsoo whom still sobbing lightly.

He sighed before walking towards Kyungsoo kneeling in front of him holding both Kyungsoo’s hands, “I’m sorry Soo, are you mad at me? That my crush is you? I’m sorry but this feeling will never subside no matter how many times you will reject me. Even if you reject me, I will definitely chase after you. Kyungsoo, will you marry me?” he asked hopefully but somehow these question even makes Kyungsoo cries even more.

“Hey, I’m sorry,” he wiped Kyungsoo tears away.

“I’m asking you to marry me instead of being my boyfriend because I know you too well already and I don’t want to waste more of my time by being your boyfriend. I want to be legally yours. I know you may don’t have any feeling for me but we can start loving each other and knowing each other more after our wedding. We can start blooming our love in our marriage if you want. Who said that we cannot love after wedding? We need to date before wedding? There is no that in my textbook. Will you marry me?”

Kyungsoo couldn’t find his words. Jongin is just too ing sweet and romantic and that is one of the reasons why he love Jongin because he is different from any other people he know. Kyungsoo only hug him by the neck kissing his lips in hope Jongin understand his answer.

 

Future days….

“Baby, what are you smiling about?” Jongin hugged him from behind hands on his 6th months old baby bump.

“Nothing, just remembering the time when you proposed to me!” he beamed.

Jongin smile before turning Kyungsoo face to the side to kiss him lovingly on the lips, “happy 2nd anniversary my love.”

 

Do you believe in power

Of everlasting love

We can make it if we stay together

Our love is just enough

 

 

 

 

A/N Subscribe for more Kaisoo one shot

 

 

24/04/2016

•             English is not my first language. I’m sorry for any grammar mistakes. Asking for your kind understanding :D