Chapter 4 [Ubomb]

Ubomb & Kaisoo Drabble

Title: A ♡ pair

Summary: A sweet confession.

 

 

They watched in distress as Yukwon keeps sobbing on his bed. They could only sighed. There’s nothing they could do about it. It’s their problem. The baby was them.

 

"He really didn't say anything to you after you told him?" Yukwon silently nodded.

"This is why I hate when people made out when they not even marry. When something liked this happened, they didn’t even want to responsible of it," Kyung exclaimed as Zico calmed him down.

"Stop it. Yukwon already stress out don't start it anymore. It will affect his baby," Taeil ruffle his hair in frustration. He really doesn’t know how to handle this situation.

 

Someone knock the door. Jihoon looked to see it was Minhyuk with a small box in his hand. Kyung was about to flip the him out but Taeil stopped him.

"He is in the room. We wouldn't say anything. Just solve it between the two of you," Jaehyo said to him.

 

Minhyuk went to their shared room. Yukwon looked up, scooting to sit on the edge of the bed when he saw it was Minhyuk. Minhyuk walked to him before kneeling in front of him. He gave Yukwon a small box wrapped with a cute white baby wrapper. Yukwon wiped his tears taking it while staring at Minhyuk in confusion. Minhyuk nodded telling him to open. Yukwon still sobbing while opening the wrapper.

 

He opened the wrapper followed by the box to see a cute black baby shoes but it was not in pair, only the right side of it. Yukwon looked at him confuse. Minhyuk took another pair of the shoes from his hoodie pocket showing it to Yukwon.

 

"Will you let me put our baby to wear this shoe along with you when our baby came out?" Yukwon smile while crying in happiness before hugging him tight.

 

-The end-