Chapter 10 [Kaisoo]

Ubomb & Kaisoo Drabble

Title: Love Me Again

Summary: Jongin wants Kyungsoo to love him again

 

 

Jongin think Kyungsoo doesn’t love him anymore. He wanted to cuddle with his love.

"Kyungsoooooo~ come cuddle with me," he gave his cutest pout that always made Kyungsoo gave up but today Kyungsoo didn’t even bothered by it.
"Sorry Jongin but Jongsoo has been fussy all day. He starts crying every time I lay him on his crib," he sighed making Jongin pout even more before diving under the blanket.

 

Kyungsoo felt sorry towards his sick husband. His husband has of need to be hug when he is sick.  It was a routine that they had been doing whenever he was sick. But today, Kyungsoo couldn’t gave him any of that today because Jongsoo will be crying once Kyungsoo put Jongsoo down on his crib. Kyungsoo stared at his husband lonely back before sighing loudly trying to make Jongsoo sleep so he can cuddle with his husband.
 

Jongin on the other hand thought differently when Kyungsoo when out of their room. He expected Kyungsoo at least kisses him but Kyungsoo just let him here laying. He thought that Kyungsoo loved for him has decreasing making his lips whimpered at the thought of Kyungsoo not loving him the same way again after having Jongsoo in their life.

Few hours later...

 

After long hours of trying to make his baby calmed, Jongsoo finally able to fell asleep in his crib. Kyungsoo sighed in relief as Jongsoo didn’t cry when he put him on his crib. Now he can go back to his other big baby Boo to cuddle with.
 

He went into their room quietly afraid of waking his husband before slowly lying beside him trying to wrap his arms around Jongin. He stopped when he heard a sobbed coming out from Jongin.
 

"Jongin what’s wrong?" he said in worried voice turning Jongin’s body towards him. He pulled him into tight hug when he saw Jongin red eyes. Jongin ended up crying even more in his neck. He keeps patting Jongin’s back in worry, "Jongin are you hurt anywhere? Please say something! You scaring me," he also on the verge of crying.
 

Jongin drew away from him making a little space between him and Kyungsoo, "you… don’t….. love me anymore," he said in his sobbing. Kyungsoo looked at him confused. Why in the world his husband said something liked that? Where the thought came from?


"You don’t cuddle with me! You know I need to be cuddle when I am sick! But you don’t even kissed me! You just sighed and went away from me! You don’t love me anymore!!!" he whined. Kyungsoo sighed loudly. If it’s not because of him wanting to prevent his husband from becoming more idiot, he will probably smack his head hard for being an idiot.  Why his husband so childish? Did he seriously jealous of Kyungsoo taking care of their baby first?? Really??? Kyungsoo smirked, *might as well play with him*


"I try Jongin... I try.... I had been trying to keep my love for you... but I just can’t. ... I don’t love you the way I used to love you anymore.... I love our baby more," he tries to surpass his laugh when Jongin looked at him utterly shocked before biting his lower lips hard trying to stop his tears from flowing out. He couldn’t believe what he just heard... Kyungsoo doesn’t love him anymore. He want to die. Nothing worth living in this world if Kyungsoo doesn’t love him anymore.
 

Kyungsoo at some point had to stop Jongin when he saw some blood oozing from his husband beautiful lips. "OKAY JONGIN! Don’t take it too heart! I was just kidding my husband!" he said hitting Jongin hard on the shoulder making him flinched in pain.
 

"What was that for Kyungsoo?? You said so you don’t love me!!"
 

Kyungsoo hit him again on the head, "I can’t believe it! How come you even think that I don’t love you anymore???? Just because I didn’t cuddle with you or kissed you that you come to term that I don’t love you anymore???? How could you have little trust on my love for you??" Now it was Kyungsoo turned to pout. He sat up with both hand on his chest, eyes welling with tears looking away from Jongin.

 
Jongin realized his stupidness and sat up hugging Kyungsoo from the side muttering sorry many times while raining Kyungsoo’s face with his kisses. "I’m sorry baby. I don’t mean that I have little faith on your love for me... I just upset baby. Fever killing me and become emotional," he tried to reason himself.

 

"You have fever Jongin not freaking pregnant for you to be emotional liked this," he pouted even more. Jongin can’t help but pecked his lips. Kyungsoo is just too ing cute for someone who already has a baby. "Kyungsoo it wouldn’t happen again. I promise you. I love you so much baby."
 

"Don’t think liked that again. I love you too Jongin. Let’s cuddle," Jongin grinned before pushing him under the blanket hugging Kyungsoo tight in his arms. Kyungsoo laughed laying his head on Jongin’s chest. He is in the safest place in the world.

 

 

 

 

 

 

25/02/2016

•             English is not my first language. I’m sorry for any grammar mistakes. Asking for your kind understanding :D