Chapter 7 [Ubomb]

Ubomb & Kaisoo Drabble

Title: My Crazy Family

Summary: Well……… someone need to visit love consultation.

Disclaimer: I got the idea from her HirokuNguyen ^^ but this one is a bit different though. Hope you like it *peace*

 

 

 

“Congratulations, your baby twins and the mother is safe and healthy”

 

Few years later…

Yukwon always find his twins are weird. Not weird in terms of their body structure or what, but the way they bond. Well, surely he did read that twins have strong connections with each other but his twins are different. It feels liked the way the twin boy taking care of his twin girl was not because of their strong bond but because of something that was called overprotective as if she was someone he loves dearly not his twin or sibling. Even if something happened to one of them, they will surely search for each other first instead of their parents.

Yukwon always brought the topic to his husband, Minhyuk. But Minhyuk just shrugged it off saying their twins have this more special bond than any other twins. Yukwon didn’t buy that. The twins were his baby and came from him. Yukwon knew his baby very well since he is their mother. Mother instinct got something on that.

 

10 years later…

Last five years, Yukwon gave birth to another baby girl. What Yukwon realize the twin boy didn’t took care of her as what he did to his twin girl. He still always take care of his twin when she already big enough to care for herself. That’s why sometimes Yukwon will force twin boy to play with maknae while twin girl will helped him with the house core.

One day, twin boy came to their bedroom when Minhyuk and Yukwon having their lovey-dovey moment leaving Yukwon to push Minhyuk out of the bed earning a loud groaned from Minhyuk who still unaware of his son present.

He sat on the edge of their bed next to his mother helping his father to sit next to him.

“Mom, dad I want to confess something,” he started holding onto Yukwon and Minhyuk’s hand. Minhyuk being the coolest father smile while patting his son’s back saying, “If it’s about girl make sure she is pretty,” earning a glare from his wife.

“I have this feeling for twin girl,” Yukwon grow worried it seems liked he knew what this will be.

“I know this is not because of our bond but I really love her. I love her as a girl, I mean not as my sibling or twin,” Minhyuk blessed his poker face could hide his emotion while Yukwon was having a jaw dropped.

The door open revealing the maknae crying saying she loves her brother followed by twin girl saying she already have a boyfriend with someone much more handsome than her twin and her father. She even included something about Yukwon will be proud to see how handsome he is, earning a retorted from Minhyuk saying that Yukwon should never meet her boyfriend.

Yukwon sighed looking at maknae that are now crying in his laps, twin boys crying at his shoulder knowing that his twin girl have a boyfriend and seeing his husband fighting with his twin girl saying he didn’t agree with someone who is much handsome than him while convincing his twin boy that he will find him girl who is much prettier than twin girl.

Yukwon hold onto his head, “what am I going to do with my family?”

 

 

 

16/04/2015

  • English is not my first language. I’m sorry for any grammar mistakes. Asking for your kind understanding :)