Chapter 3 [Ubomb]

Ubomb & Kaisoo Drabble

Title: Under the Rain

Summary: How Minhyuk meet Yukwon –The whole story can be read on my ubomb story “Shadowy Star”-

 

 

 

Minhyuk saw they burst his bicycle tyres again. He saw the younger whines cursing every deity possible in his mind at the school bully who always done this to him EVERYDAY.

 

Minhyuk went to him, "again?" he said from behind.

 

The younger boy turned looking at him with confused look. "I mean they burst it again," "How did you know?"

"I saw it every day, you always dragged your bicycle home," he nodded, blushing at the thought that the elder always watching on him.

 

He knew this boy in front of him, his senior, had a crush on him from his cousins who was the elder best friend which supposed to be “their secret”.

 

"If you knew they going to do it again why you don’t just used public transport or walking?"

"I had no one to walk with. Using public transport and walking means long time and I will be alone liked idiot."

"Wanna me help you?"

"Eyh?"

"You see its raining right now. You will be in rain if you had to drag that bicycle of yours. I’m walking and I had my umbrella. I mean we can walk together. Ehhmmmm you know what I mean?" the younger boy nodded.

 

"I’m Yukwon."

"Minhyuk," they shook hands.

 

"By any chance....," Minhyuk hesitantly started.

"Yes?"

"Do you have girlfriend? Partner?" he asked shyly.

The younger hesitantly shook his head asking why. "So I could be your companion everyday.... only if you want," he said eyes not moving away from Yukwon. Yukwon nodded, pink tint colour creeping his cheek.