Chapter 1 [Ubomb]

Ubomb & Kaisoo Drabble

Title: Freak out

Summary: Yukwon afraid of Minhyuk freak out so he asked Taeil to tell the news to Minhyuk instead.

Cameo: Clap your hand for Taeil *clap clap*

 

 

TAEIL POV

“AAHHHHNNNNOOOOOO OHHHMYGGAHHHHDDD OHHHMYYYGAHHDD I CAN’T BELIEVE IT,” Yukwon exclaimed then looked at me with that puppy but happy eyes before tears streaming down from his face.

“ohhmmyygggddd what am I gonna do? I’m happy but I’m afraid he will be sad the fact that we can’t make out for nine months. Nine freaking months!!! No for nine months!!! He wouldn’t be freak out if I tell him right?"

 

Then Yukwon continued to keep rambling and rambling about getting chubby and lived happily ever after -let’s ignore about fairy tales and unicorn part that he said- and something along the line Minhyuk will love it more than Yukwon.

I didn’t know what in the world was he talking about so I did it! I can’t believe I did it to my innocent Kwonnie!!

 

"WHY DID YOU SLAP ME TAEIL HYUNG!!!" he punched me before rubbing his cheek. I felt bad but hey!! Somehow he listened to me.

"What is wrong with you anyway? You came to me and keep rambling nonstop," then he sat in front of me and looked at me with those innocent eyes. His smile…. Ohhmybaby still just like innocent child. I smile back patting his head. Then he looked at me with those bright doo doo eyes, tears flowing without he realized it but still smiling.

 

"I.... I....."

"Come on you can do it kitty. Tell me," he pouted before he took a deep breathe.

"I pregnant with Minhyuk’s baby."

 

*cricket cricket*

 

How.... how..... OHHHHHMMMMMYYYGAAAHHHDDD MYY INNOCENT BABY GOING TO BE A MOTHER!! HE IS NOT A KID ANYMORE!!! HE IS NOT A BABY ANYMORE!!!!! NNNOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! YOU MINHYUK ERT!! I HATE YOU!

 

So, I managed to calm myself down after Yukwon patted my head.

"How many months? How did you know?”

“I went to the hospital yesterday since I thought I had upset stomach because I kept puking and they said I’m pregnant. I can’t believe I’m pregnant! Who would believe after looking at the bean on the screen?"

 

Uhhhmmm… I don’t know what to say on that.

 

"Then they explained to me saying the bean was my baby and it will grow and become human liked me. Isn’t that interesting? From bean to human?"

"Ugh... Kwon.. You can skip that. How many months? Minhyuk know about this?"

"They said it’s been three months. No, I still freak out and I know he will be freak out too if I said what he actually holding was his baby."

"Sorry?"

"Last night, he hugged me from behind on the waist and said something about me getting fat. I don’t dare to ruin our mushy mushy moment because of our baby."

"But he needed to know!!"

"I KNOW!!! THAT’S WHY I’M SO FREAK OUT SINCE YESTERDAY... I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO TELL HIM!!"

 

Ugh this guy.. When he yelled I thought I’m going to go deaf.

 

"You tell him!"

"WHY ME?"

"Because at least he wouldn’t freak out and accidentally punch me more specifically my stomach."

"I’m the sacrifice?"

"Got to help my baby," his eyes fluttering while pouting rubbing his baby bump. I can’t believe this at all!!!

 

D-day.

 

I went to their house and Yukwon greeted me as if he knew nothing what going to happen saying what am I doing here.. Yeah whatever~

"Why are you here? What’s with all the fruits and health product?" Minhyuk said while rummaging through the plastic bag. I gulped before looking at Yukwon who went to the kitchen with the food. This is the time.

"Of course I will bring that; it is for the baby’s health."

"Baby? Whose baby are you talking about?" Minhyuk looked at me confuse. I looked through his back seeing Yukwon already cutting the apple eating it.

"You don’t know? Yukwon haven’t tell you yet?" then he stare at me with those scary eyes.. shiz.. Why do I even willing to help Yukwon? Blame my mother feels.

"Yukwon is three months pregnant. Your baby!"

 

*cricket cricket*

 

Yukwon and I were sweating liked crazy waiting for his reaction before he scream liked crazy man pulling onto his hair.

"ARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!" he keeps screaming before running around the house while bumping to lots of thing. I looked at Yukwon.

"Well, that’s why I’m afraid of him when he freak out!" he said while offering me an apple.

 

I sat on the dinner table while eating with Yukwon watching Minhyuk still screaming and running around the house bumping to lots of thing occasionally saying something about not being able to have . Well that’s the ert. I grimaced as his legs keeps bumping onto the edge of the table. Picture frame from the table fall and the glass shattered around and he stepped some of it. The alien of it, he doesn’t felt hurt at all. That’s the Minhyuk we know.

 

Few hours later.

 

I heard lots of scream of pain in their bedroom where Yukwon is now healing “injured” Minhyuk. And now he did realize the pain till I heard nothing. I went to their bedroom to see now they are each other face.. Ugh... seriously.

"YAH!!!" they broke away before looking at me.

"I’m going now. Minhyuk! Don’t hurt Yukwon and its baby!"

 

What a long day…….