VIII

Say No To Love {HIATUS}
Please log in to read the full chapter

VIII

But when Friday night rolled around, Chanyeol found himself at the party with Hwayeon at his side – and Sojin was nowhere to be seen.
Heejae was there though, besides Baekhyun. It was strange seeing her without Sojin at her side. “Where’s Sojin?” He asked her, trying not to sound too lame or desperate.

Heejae raised an eyebrow. Did Chanyeol actually care, or was he just trying to get some action?
“She didn’t come,” she answered with a flat tone.

Chanyeol held in his urge to sigh irritatedly. “… Yes, I know that. That’s why I’m asking where she is.” He took a sip of his whiskey. Alcohol helped control his nerves.

 

 

Sojin sat in her room, staring at the text from Heejae. Chanyeol’s here with Hwayeon. But he asked where you were.
She rolled her eyes. Was Hwayeon supposed to be her replacement?
Honestly, of course she had wanted to go – everyone wanted to go to one of Oh Sehun’s famous parties. But she had decided against it – she was not going to go with Chanyeol, and even more surely not with Jongin.

She took a sip of the wine she had poured for herself more than an hour ago. It wasn’t chilled anymore. “How sad,” she muttered under her breath, staring at the array of snacks in front of her. A movie was playing on her laptop screen, but she wasn’t paying much attention to it. Alone on a Friday night with wine and junk food... How sadder can it get?
She took another look at Heejae’s text and sighed in frustration, feeling like she was missing out on a good time. All because of a stupid boy, she thought. ing Park Chanyeol. She gulped down the room-temperature wine and took the liberty of pouring herself another cold glass.


 

The movie hadn’t even played half-way before her eyes started drooping. She had wanted to stay awake until Heejae got home to hear everything that had happened – especially if anything had happened with Baekhyun.
There’s a chance she’ll just end up in Baekhyun’s bed, she thought to herself with a grumble. Might as well sleep.

Her eyelids blinked slowly as the voices from the movie blurred into incomprehensible gibberish. Her head felt heavy as she snuggled into her couch.

 

Just as she was about to fall into a deep sleep, her eyes shot open, her heart jumping from the loud banging on her door.
“YAH, OPEN UP!” She heard the voice yell from outside. She frowned – no one was allowed to make this much noise in the dorms.
“HEY DID YOU NOT HEAR ME!?”

She cringed at the voice and ran to answer the door. The supervisors would surely hear and come soon. She flung open the door without asking who it was. She had a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach about who it would be anyway. The voice was unmistakeable.

“What are you doing here, Park Chanyeol?” She tried sounding angry and snappy, but it came out more sleepy and pouty.

His boyish smirk attractively crept unto his lips. “I’m here to see you. Why else?”

She furrowed her eyebrows suspiciously, peeking out into the hallway. “Where’s Hwayeon?” She asked curiously.

 

Chanyeol frowned at the sound of his date’s name. The whole reason he was here in front of Sojin’s room was because he had wanted to get away from Hwayeon. His room would have been a bad hiding spot – and Baekhyun’s room was off limits for tonight… Heejae would be occupying it tonight. So naturally, Sojin's room was the next best option.
Hearing footsteps, he invi

Please log in to read the full chapter