V

Say No To Love {HIATUS}
Please log in to read the full chapter

V

Sojin peered in through the door of the HM office. “Hey, you wanted to see me?” She called out to Hyerin.

The editor-in-chief nodded back and gestured her to come over. “You’re doing a great job with SNTL,” she complimented. “I’m even anticipating the next issue.” She chuckled. “Anyway, I just wanted to let you know, we’re planning on continuing it until the end of the fall term…”
Sojin sighed in relief. That meant there was only a few more articles left that she would need to write.
“… But,” Hyerin continued. “We’re debating on wheter to bring it back next term or not, so we’ll let you know when the decision is finalized.”

Sojin sighed. “Can’t we just end it?” She complained. “I already told you I don’t want to write this crap.”

Hyerin smiled, shaking her head. “It’s not crap – it’s actually good advice. You really have some expertise in this relationship field, don’t you?”

Sojin raised an eyebrow, not wanting to explain the reason she was such an expert was due to her best friend being a complete mess. She felt Hyerin pat her back supportively. “Keep up the good work, and make sure you submit SNTL by the end of the week.” She nodded in response and headed for the door, saying bye to Minseon, HM’s photo editor.


As she shut the door behind her, she could have sworn she saw a glimpse of Minseon biting her lip guiltily… But she shrugged the thought away as Jongin suddenly appeared at her side.
“How’s my favorite artist?” He gushed, eagerly wrapping his arms around her.
“Get off,” she snapped and pushed him away.
 

He scowled, reluctantly giving her an inch of space. “I just wanted to tell you that Sehun’s having a party at his place this weekend… And I’m graciously extending my invite to my favorite girl,” he cooed.

She rolled her eyes. She hated when he talked to her as if she was a baby – especially because she was a year older. “I’ll see if Heejae’s going,” she responded coldly.

“Stop following Heejae, and start following me!” He whined.

 

###

 

“Oh Sehun~” Baekhyun sang, giving his younger friend a high-five. “So you’re having a party on Friday?”

“Party hardy,” Sehun replied, grinning. “You two are coming right?”
Chanyeol nodded.
The first year smirked. “So, Chanyeol Hyung, how many girls are you going to get with?”

Chanyeol smiled innocently. “Just one.”

Sehun raised his eyebrow in curiosity. “Really?” That would be a first. “Usually three girls aren’t even enough for you… What’s with the sudden change?”

Baekhyun chuckled. “You could say he’s been obsessed with this one girl lately.”

Chanyeol rolled his eyes, but let Sehun make whatever weird assumption he wanted… He already had a plan on how to coax Sojin a little closer. He wanted to pat himself on the back proudly.

 

After Sehun left their side, he asked Baekhyun, “Make sure Heejae goes on Friday, okay?”
Baekhyun loyally nodded.

“How’s the English tutoring going by the way?”

His best friend laughed. “Not much learning going on,” he admitted. “But the good news is, I think she’s starting to like me.”

He scoffed. “Park Heejae likes anyone and everyone.”

Baekhyun shrugged. “She’s not clingy or anything though… She’s a nice girl.”
 

Chanyeol raised an eyebrow. It almost sounded like his best friend was growing fond of Sojin’s best friend… That could be potentially bad news.
But he let the thought go as Hwayeon came up to them. She had been one of the girls who had rejected his offer to watch a movie last week and he wondered with a scowl why she was back.

 

“Hey there,” she said, his blazer flirtatiously.

He raised an eyebrow. Had her interest returned?
“What do you want?” He asked, still holding the grudge against her.

“Aw, come on, don’t be like that,” she whined. “I told you I was busy that day. It wasn’t that I didn’t want to go on a date with you.” She batted her eyes enticingly. “Come on, you know I’d never turn you down if I had a choice.”

He was still slightly suspicious, but

Please log in to read the full chapter