IV

Say No To Love {HIATUS}
Please log in to read the full chapter

IV

“So how are things going with her?” Baekhyun asked, nodding towards Sojin.

“Good, good,” Chanyeol replied. He grinned. “She even visited my room the other day.”

His best friend gawked. “Damn, moving quickly aren’t you?” He wiggled his eyebrows. “Did you get any action?”

“Not yet, my friend… Not yet.”

 

Chanyeol looked at Heejae and then at Baekhyun. “So, have you made any progress?”
“With Park Heejae?”
“Yeah.”
Baekhyun grinned and gave him a thumbs up. “I’m helping her in English during lunch.”

“You at English though,” Chanyeol joked. But nevertheless, that meant Sojin would be eating alone… Unless I keep her company, he thought with a smirk. He ran his fingers through his hair and smiled at the passing girls who checked him out flirtatiously.
 

“Want to eat lunch with me, cutie?” One of the girls asked boldly. She had salmon lipstick and short orange hair – not his style.

“Sorry,” he replied coolly. “I have a lunch date already.”

She took the liberty to link her arm around his. “You could always cancel on her,” she cooed.
He sighed, quickly slinking his arm out of her hold. She frowned at him. “Park Chanyeol – are you really choosing some other girl over me? I’m a senior,” she reminded.
 

Baekhyun bit his lip, knowing what was coming next. Chanyeol was a charming young man – when he wanted to be. On the other hand, when he wasn’t feeling like it, he could be a real .
He exhaled as he heard his best friend say, “Yeah, the wrinkles tell me loud and clear you’re a senior...” Chanyeol coughed and quickly added “… citizen.”

The upperclassman gaped incredulously at his offensive wisecrack. “Y-You,” she stammered, her friends glaring at him defensively as well. “You’ll regret this,” she threatened.

Chanyeol coolly nodded. “Okay, make sure to get your revenge before your hair turns white,” he joked. “Don’t forget – I know your memory gets hazy with age.” He closed his locker door and gave her and her friends one last smug smile before walking off.

 

 

“Jesus,” Jongin breathed as he watched the scene unfold from a few lockers away. “Chanyeol Sunbae’s really asking for it,” he muttered to himself. He clearly doesn’t know how y Danbi Sunbae can be.
Choi Danbi, the girl who had just been terribly insulted by Chanyeol, was a senior with a well-known reputation within the School of Art. He knew she and Sojin shared a lot of the same classes, and because he spent so much time around Sojin, he also knew that they didn’t get along.
 

He walked down the hallway to where Sojin was rummaging through her locker. “Hey, Sojinnie,” he cooed.

“Don’t call me that,” she replied with a sigh. “This is why people think we’re dating or something – because you keep doing disgusting things like this.” She had absolutely no intention of going out with Jongin, and she didn’t know how she could make that any more clear.
“Did you see how angry Danbi Sunbae looked?” She asked, changing the subject. She couldn’t help but feel a little fonder of Chanyeol after seeing how he had pissed Danbi off like that. Danbi had always treated her with such hostility and Sojin really couldn’t stand her – how is it my fault I’m two years younger but two times more talented?

Jongin nodded. “I wonder what Chanyeol Sunbae said to her,” he said curiously.

“I don’t care,” she lied. She was just as curious.

 

###

 

“Where’s Heejae?” She asked rhetorically, taking a seat in her English class.

Jongin sat besides her and shrugged. “She should be coming along soon.”

“You’re not in this class,” she scowled, shooing him out of the seat. “Get out.”

 

Heejae came a few minutes late and slinked into the seat besides Sojin. “Did I

Please log in to read the full chapter