I

Say No To Love {HIATUS}
Please log in to read the full chapter

I

“Hey Minji, want to catch a movie with me later?” Chanyeol asked with a grin as he slicked his hair back smoothly. “I’ve really been wanting to watch –”
“No, it’s okay. Sorry!”
He frowned. Ouch, rejection. Well, it wasn’t a big deal – he’d just ask Hwayeon or Chaemi.
 

      “Sorry, I’m busy.” “Nah, I heard that movie was bad.”

“Today really isn’t your day,” Baekhyun joked with a laugh. “Rejected three times in five minutes – that’s got to be a new record.”

Chanyeol glared at his best friend. “You’re supposed to be supportive,” he growled.
But this was really strange – he could understand one, maybe even two, rejections… But three? 
These girls had been girls who would have jumped at the chance to go see a movie with him – even if they had already seen it five times already.
… But they had all said no.
 

Minseok joined the two friends from behind with a chuckle. “I guess you haven’t seen it yet…”
“Seen what, Hyung?”
He held up a copy of HM.

Baekhyun frowned. “The stupid school magazine?”
Chanyeol took it out of his sunbae’s hands, remembering that Minji, Hwayeon, and Chaemi had all been holding that issue.

“Page 4,” Minseok said with a smirk.

Chanyeol frowned. The column read SAY NO TO LOVE – but it was a tiny article, only taking up maybe a quarter of the page. “This little thing?” He gaped incredulously. “This little thing is causing all my girls t

Please log in to read the full chapter