Chapter 60: Dream Girl

Switching Channels, today: Dream Girl~

 

"-okay, so we were thinking-"
"- yes, that for your new video you should all have a say in who you want as a female role."
"Exactly! So no more generic girl and no more SM collegues. We want -"
"We want you to find someone to be your dream girl!"
 
The two - one being the director and the other the producer of their upcomming music video - had been talking way to fast for the last thirty minutes.
The fact that they were given at least a little say in their video was thilling. 
Usually it was just: "It´s like that. Do that! Stand there. Now make a sad face. Now pretend that you´re in love."
"So how about we let you brainstorm a bit and agree on how the girl should be and what she should look like and we´ll make it work, okay?"
 
Five heads nodding vigorously.
 
 
~*~
 
Ten minutes later they wished they hadn´t gotten the freedom of chosing:
"-HOW CAN ANYONE NOT LIKE AGEYO???"
"IT`S STUPID! PHONY AND UNAPPEALING!"
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"
"WHAT`S WRONG WITH ME!? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?"
 
Key and Onew had initially calmly stated their wish to have a very cutesy acting girl (Onew) or rather one that isn´t (Key). This discussion had steadily grown louder and louder making the other three go louder as well.
 
"Well bu we CAN agree that she should be pale and have thin red lips! Right?" That was Jonghyun´s demand.
"I don´t feel like the looks should be too important." stated Taemin. "If she´s tan but cute then-"
"WE ARE NOT GETTING A CUTE GIRL!!!!!!" Key was screaming at the top of his lungs.
 
At that rate they´d all end up hoarse for their comeback.
 
"How about rock, papers, scissors?"
Of course someone - Minho - had to try and make peace. 
But the other four just answered this with a: "SHUT UP!"
"We are not deciding on something as important as our female lead by a stupid game."
 
5 pairs of rolling eyes.
 
 
~*~
 
A good hour had passed and the the director and the producer opened the door to the small conference room.
"- SO YOU LIKE CORPSES IN OUR VIDEO THEN?!"
"WHAT!?"
"THIS IS INSANE!!! WE SHOULD GET SOMEONE LIKE-"
"YOU AND YOUR WEIRD PREFERENCES! I`M SICK OF IT! SICK!!!"
The two in charge of the video quickly shut the door and exchanged terrified looks.
 
 
"You know, I thought that trick in the "hello" video was pretty nice though."
"It´s as if you could read my mind..."
 

 


A/N 

No excuses - tbh since Lucifer (oh glorious days) SHINee hasn´t really been able to rock my socks a.k.a. inspire me to type anything up.  That´s why it was pretty quiet here.
Nevertheless you guys were commenting which is the most awesome thing ever to me. 
LOL (lots of love)