Chapter 16: Harry Potter

Switching Channels, today: Dream Girl~



"Oh, my god, I can't believe that we are actually here" Hermione screamed through the masses of young Korean wizards over to Harry and Ron.
They too had to admit, that it was pretty cool to get the day off just to teleport to Korea all because Hermione had found the winning ticket (which had been the portkey as well) for an all exclusive concert in Seoul in her newly bought SHINee CD.
"It's a little odd to be stared at like that though" Ron remarked. The redhead had felt the curious glances on them the second they had stepped into the concert hall.
"Don't be like that"Hermione answered coolly "Of course they are staring; first of all we are British and pretty light skinned and second... well the two of you are a rather underrepresented species in here."
"I have noticed that." Harry said turning to the stage.

It was quite overwhelming for the three of them, none had ever visited any asian countries before.

While trying to take in all these impressions a group of 3 girls about their age interrupted their thoughts: "Excuse me. Where are you from?"
"The United Kingdom."
"Omona!! That's so awesome! Did you only come to Korea to see SHINee?"
"Well, yeah, fortunately I won the whole trip."

Harry and Ron didn't really feel like joining the conversation and figured it would be best to let Hermione to do all the talking.

"You are so lucky!" the girls exclaimed.
Hermione beamed "I know!"
"You sure have a favorite member? Do you mind telling us?"
At that point Harry and Ron started to listen attentively.
"Uhm, well" she paused slightly embarrassed "I guess that would have to be Taemin."
"Aww" the girls cooed. "Here, have this." she handed a Taemin button over to her.
"Thank you! But ..I..."
"You are welcome. It''s good for the boys to see that they have overseas fans as well. So have fun at the concert."

Screaming a few thankyous at them Hermione turned to examine the gift: it was a button showing Taemin in his latest concept outfit throwing the cutest poses at her.
This was very much like their trading card of famous wizards. She could have lost herself completely in watching the miniature Taemin wink, pout and blow kisses, when Ron nudged her a little harder than he should have.
"It is starting."

The first beats were playing and immediately the crowd started to go berserk: girls screaming, banners waving, light blue sparks spraying.
SHINee were rocking the stage making the girls cry and howl out for more (Hermione sure was one of them).

As for Ron and Harry, well they didn't scream or anything but they found themselves swaying to the music and actually started thinking that it was not all that bad to be amidst a bunch of fangirls.
Grinning they looked at Hermione who at that point had let herself go screaming her favorite member's name over and over.
And they thought that it was all worth it to see her like that for once.

Needless to say, the evening was magical...
 

(6.3.2010)