Chapter 49: Strategies To Hit On A Girl ( idea by hikari_stars)

Switching Channels, today: Dream Girl~

Today was the day of ultimate truth. The five boys that had lived in Seoul for a long time had decided to confess to the girl they love.

So each of them had planned for days and hours what they would say and prepare for their respective crush.

 

Lee Taemin had completely fallen for his tutor. She was slightly older than him and anything she taught him made utterly sense. He had prepared one of those Japanese plastic dolls to draw on and he wanted to give it to  her right after their study session along with a little kiss and then he´d vanish as fast as possible. Yes! A good plan.

Right now he was sitting in her apartment (she had given him her extra key because she worked part-time at Starbucks and would be late at times) and he was waiting for her to arrive.

 

Kim Jonghyun had developed a crush on a girl he had met a few times in a fancy clothing store. In his opinion, it had clicked immediately. Her taste was excellent. She dressed extremely well and feminine, she was a tad bit younger than himself and TOTALLY his type.

He would surprise her today with the pair of expensive high heel shoes she had been ogling for the longest time. He was sure she would throw herself in his arms. He wouldn´t even have to say a thing. He´d twirl her then and they´d kiss. He slowly climbed the few steps towards the house she lived in, searching the list of surnames for hers.

 

Kim Kibum or "Key" had always been one for drama. And the people around him either loved him for that or they hated him for it. That special girl in his acting class was sure on his wavelength. They loved the same movies, you know, the BIG romances where the guy gets his girl in the end and everyone will get their happy ending! One of their favourites included "my best friend´s wedding", "Romeo & Juliet", "Titanic" and they also shared their love for the great Korean series like "boys before flowers".

So Key had planned the ultimate cheesy way to show her just how much he loved her! He would climb the old fire escape that was attached to her house (even though he would dislike getting dirty from the rusty stairs) and knock on her window. Then when she would open he would kneel in front of her and present her the ring he had picked for her (a simple silver item) and he would ask her to be his drama queen. Seriously... no girl on this planet could say no to that, right?

 

Choi Minho stopped his red car on the crowded street. Here she lived: the girl that had had the guts to ask him for a real match in basketball. The girl that had said she would loose her respect towards him if he would go easy on her. No she had wanted him to play against her just like he did with the guys. In the end she had lost but she had showed some mad skills and he had felt like someone slipped something in his water bottle...her presence made him dizzy from that point on.

He wasn´t an eloquent speaker... anyone knew that and since he hadn´t had the chance to get to know her better he went to the next best toyshop and bought a life sized white teddy bear. In his experience girls would always liked that kind of stuff and he would get her a more individual present once she was his girlfriend anyways.

So he got out of his car and slowly took the bear from the passenger seat. He didn´t have much of a plan but he had added a little tag to the bear´s collar with his confession.

 

Lee Jinki was head over heels for his neighbor. The girl had only moved a few months ago and he had helped her get some of the boxes in her room. When he stumbled and nearly let the box with her dishes fall, NEARLY, mind you, and cracked a smile she couldn´t help but laugh at how he was almost face-first on the floor yet still holding up the heavy box. I was love at first laugh so to say.

So right now he made his way from his apartment to hers,  with a nice bouquet of white flowers in his hand and his mind racing. He would be tacky but he thought she would still like it and laugh about it (oh, how he loved hearing her laugh). Mumbling "Do you come here often?" a few more times he braced himself, took a deep breath and knocked gently on her door.


 

(19.10.2010)

A/N oh...I´m a bit late with the "hello" reference I suppose ^^;

but I just realised that it fits perfectly with hikari_stars` suggestion.