Chapter 31: If SHINee were a five-course meal

Switching Channels, today: Dream Girl~

 

Just imagine this: being a hungry customer you are going to the fancy SM restaurant and order the super 5- course SHINee meal.

 

Of course you are super excited and almost cannot bear waiting for the waiter to serve you the first course.

 

There he comes with a shiny plate. You thank him and start eying what he brought: Key.

 

Key would be the perfect appetizer. Spunky and teasing, something that makes you curious about what will await you for the other courses. The taste is very unique and you cannot quite place if you have ever tasted something like this before or not. Each bite is treasured.

 

The plate is taken away from you and you wait for the second course: the salad.

 

Minho has a very healthy image so this course is defined by his freshness. As plain as it might look at the beginning the dressing and ingredients of it will entice your taste buds and for the first time in your life you will start fully enjoying a salad. Finishing your second dish you feel refreshed and ready for more.

 

The next dish that is placed before you is a soup. Taemin might look pretty boring from the start but is actually the center of the whole course and shining without even having to put an effort into it. He defines the whole menu greatly and gives a warm feeling finishing it.

 

After eating the third dish greedily you are highly anticipating what is to come next.

 

There comes the waiter serving your main dish.

 

The main course would have to be Jonghyun : His voice dominates each and every song filling empty spots and satisfying the savourer's needs. The taste is rich and will probably linger in your taste buds the longest. When you finish this course your hunger will probably be fully satisfied, your feeling however tells you that something is still missing and so you wait for the last course.

 

Onew would be the dessert of your 5- course meal. He has the most tricky task: he completes the meal; if he messes up the whole course will not work anymore. His purpose is to tie up loose ends and put a smile on the face of the customer. His ways to achieve this will have to be light and gentle since the customer is actually full yet yearning for "the icing on the cake".

 

Having devoured the entire five courses you are contemplating satisfiedly about the evening thinking about when will be the next time you will grant yourself this treatment.

 

(15.3.2010)