suho

just cause im happy doesnt mean my life is perfect
It morning and all five are awake,ready for trainee life except for Krystal and sulli who is going to school today. Krystal:"are you ready sulli? Are you nervous for your first day at SM high?" Sulli:"what! No!..well kinda..sorta...fine yes!" Amber:"dont worry,you have Krystal,and who knows maybe you both have the classes together since you both are same age". Sulli:"I hope so" Victoria:" hurry up you two,dont wanna be late right,especially sulli since it's your first day right?" Krystal:"ok fine umma. Byeee" Sulli:"bye everyone." Sulli and Krystal were walking to school when a car pulled up beside them. Krystal stopped and the window of the car rolled down revealing a handsome boy...familiar boy. Sulli pov: We were walking when a car pulled beside us. when the window of the rolled down,s boy was revealed but he looked familiar,hmm where have I seen him? Boy:"hey Krystal,do you and your friend need a ride?" Krystal:"oh its o-ok oppa. And you should be careful not to be recognized by your fans." Sulli:'fans?,hmm,he looks familiar,oh wait he is that member from exo. But what was his name again'. Krystal:"anyway this is my friend sulli,she's from new Zealand and she's a trainee as well. Today is her first day at school." Boy:"oh hi there sullisshi. I am suho,Krystal's boyfriend." Krystal:"yah oppa,um sulli are you angry for not telling you" Sulli:"omo,Krystal I am not angry.KYA! I am so happy for you. And hi my name is sulli" Krystal:"please don't tell anyone sulli only you,suho oppa,Victoria Luna amber unnies and exo members and my sister Jessica know." Sulli:"haha arraso I won't." Suho:"alright I'm gonna go now and take care.both of you" Krystal and sulli:"bye." A/N: ill be updating more ...please comment and also the next chapter is going to be better and I am sure you will like it...hehe :)