Airport

just cause im happy doesnt mean my life is perfect
Sulli pov: Here I am outside the airport waiting for victoria and Luna unnies to pick me up.Victoria and Luna unnie are really special to me cause I can tell them anything but not my family life as they are trainees and I don't want them to be worried over me. The actual reason why I actually came to Korea was because I auditioned for sm entertainment company and I passed which means I am a trainee along with my two unnies. Only they know,my friends and Jared. My dream is to become a Singer and dancer. When I told this to unnies,they literally screamed really loud cause they were excited,so excited that they were saying g that we could debut as a girl group with these two girls named amber and Krystal. Anyways I was about to call to unnies since I couldn't find then when j hear "Sulli!" and I turn around only to be greeted by Luna's big and tight bear hug and Victoria unnie right behind her. "Hi my dongsaeng" said Victoria with a hug. "COME ON LETS GO,I can't believe your here and I cant wait till we start training together!"said Luna excited. "Um,sulli can you wait here while we both go get the car" said Victoria unnie. I agreed. While I was waiting,I was looking around when I heard sounds of screaming girls or more like fangirls. "Omg,oppas are here, ahhhhh!". A/N: sorry its kinda boring but next chapter is going to be good and guess what,it is my birthday and I'm turning 15, I'm so old haha jokes. Please comment and subscribe :) p.s:I edited this chapter so please read cause there's important information in the beginning. :)