Dance class

just cause im happy doesnt mean my life is perfect
Sehun pov: Our manager dropped me,kai hyung of to SM high. The others had schedules except for me and kai. Our manager told us that we can't miss out on high school life just cause were idols so we had to go. "Kai hyung,you ready for the screams". "Always,I'm used to it now"said kai hyung. It gets annoying even at school. We go to school to learn but instead the girls fangirl over us. Kai:"come on lets go to our first class,dance. Sehun:"yay! We have dance first,come on lets hurry hyung." Kai pov: As we stepped our foot in our class,we were greeted by fangirls. We can't do anything so we just smile or ignore them. We sat at our normal seats. "Sorry class for being late,anyways I heard we have a new student today,can you please introduce yourself to the class." Said the teacher. I was busy trying to avoid the girls scream that i didnt even notice that we had a new student. Why do I care anyways,she's probably gonna fangirl over us like the other girls in this school. Sehun pov: Oh we have a new student, I hope its a Guy,I have had enough girls in this class and if it is a girl I hope she isnt like the other girls,or at least knows how to dress well and not being ty. Sulli pov: Omg I have to introduce myself. You can do this sulli,dont be nervous.I stood up and said "annyaseyeo,my name is Choi jinri but you can call me Sulli. I am from New Zealand so please take care of me" and ended with my eye smile. I sat back down and I could feel stares from the girls. I ignored it since it was the first day and I didnt want to cause any trouble or let my parents find out. Kai pov: sulli aye? She sits beside me while sehun sits infront of her. I thought she would fangirl over us but...instead she introduced normally and sat back down without even looking at us. Sehun pov: Choi jinri? That's means truth. It is such a cute name. Her smile is so cutee. Wait why am I thinking like that. Get yourself together sehun,she's probably like the other girls. Teacher:"thank you Ms Choi. Now class,today we are going to have a competition. Girls vs boys. It is solo. You can choose any music and any style you want to dance to. From the boys that would be dancing will be kai and sehun and from the girls will be Hyuna and Sulli since she's new and I need to see what she's capable of." Sulli pov: Hmm, which song should I dance to? Oh I know, bang it, choreography by chachi Gonzales did. "Yes"! I accidentally spoke. Whoops! I got up and did some stretches and practised some moves cause I dont want them to know yet. while I was practising,I could feel as if some eyes are looking at me while some sending me cold glares. I turned around to see and I saw kai and sehun staring at me while the girls around them were trying to catch their attention and some glaring at me. Weird. I just smiled at them but they turned around and started stretches. Hmph! I frowned but continued. Kai and sehun pov: I was looking at sulli,she didnt even fangirl over us,weird but nice. I was looking at her when she turned around and saw us looking at her and she smiled. Her smile...it was like an angel.but we quickly looked away and started our stretches. Not long after Hyundai came to us,clinging on us. Hyuna:"oppas,what are you dancing to? History or mama.(A/N: growl and wolf hasn't been released yet..not until f(x) debuts) Kai:".....", Sehun:"....." Hyuna:"oh come on oppas tell me." Kai:"sorry hyuna but we have to do our stretches so could you excuse us?" Hyuna:"hmph!" And she walked away to sulli. Hyuna to sulli:"hey new girl,better watch out,don't you dare take sehun and kai oppa away from me". Sulli:tsk* "why would I even need to and also my name is sulli not new girl" and with that sulli walked away leaving hyuna dumbfounded. Teacher:"ok lets have kai perfrm first". Kai danced to history perfectly. And now was sehuns turn and he also did it perfectly to mama.The girls were screaming and fangirling...hard! Teacher:"as expected from idols now hyuna". Hyuna danced to bubble pop,but instead of dancing all she did was y moves gesturing towards sehun and kai which the two boys found disgusting. Teacher:"ok,now sulli". Sulli pov: Omg how can hyuna do that. That's not dancing. She should know better,I mean isnt she an idol as well,in 4minute and when she did those moves towards kai and sehun,I could tell they were disgusted by their faces....now is my turn. I chose bang it choreography by chachi Gonzales because she's my favorite dancer. I got up from my seat and put the music on. I started doing the moves and I could see hyuna all angry. What is up with her? When I finished,i accidently locked eyes with sehun,he was smiling..at me. I saw kai smiling as well.I bowed and went quickly to my seat as I saw girls glaring at me. Hyuna pov: Pfft! Show off. I saw kai and sehun oppas looking and smiling at her. They never smiled at me like that. Sulli your gonna get it. Anyways I am an idol and so are they,so I would have more chances. In your face sulli, hyuna thought. Sehun:"hyung,wasnt the dance that sulli did the choreography done by chachi." Kai:"yeah I noticed,I guess were both not the only ones that know chachi". Dring dring Sulli pov: Yes the bells gone. Oh I have to wait for Krystal so I waited at my seat for her. Everyone was gone except for hyuna now. Hyuna walked towards sulli. Hyuna:"yah new girl,stay away from my oppas." Sulli:"I already told you,I'm not interested in YOUR oppas and I have a name" Hyuna:"what,your talking back to me, hyuna from 4minute" Sulli:"yes" Hyuna:"why you"... hyuna was about to slap sulli but sulli stopped her. Sulli:"bad idea, you think I am scared of you..dream on" and with that sulli walked out of the class and saw Krystal running towards her. A/N:ill be updating again...did you like it..wondering why they didnt recognize sulli yet? Find out in next chapter until then comment your thoughts please :)