Embarrsed Luhan

just cause im happy doesnt mean my life is perfect

Sulli and chihoon walked in class ready for their performance.

 

Teacher:"chihoon you go first ok"

 

After chihoon's performance was sulli's turn now.

Teacher:"you ready sulli?"

 

Sulli:"yes!"said sulli with confidence.

 

Tsk* she sounds so confident,let's see how she actually perfoms thought luhan.

 

After when sulli finished her singing,rapping and dancing,everyone cheered for her.

 

Teacher:"that was good sulli,I can see your a good rapper but you need practice on dancing"

 

Sulli:"yes".

 

Baekhyun pov:

Not bad,sulli is actually good,omg her voice was so angelic soft and sweet though it is true she needs practice on dancing but she is still new. I hope she debuts soon. Should I go talk to her?

 

Krystal:" omg sulli!that was great!"

Sulli:"thanks but I am not great at dancing"

Amber:"yo I love rapping as well and you were quite good"

Luna:"yeah".

Sulli:"thanks girls".

 

While the 5 were talking amongst themselves,luhan and baekhyun walked over to them.

 

Baekhyun:"hello, sulli right? You were great,especially for a first timer"

Sulli:"oh thanks...." I forgot his name thought sulli.

Luhan:"his name is baekhyun and my name is luhan,remember me?"

Sulli pov

Of course I remember you..

Sulli:"ah sorry I forgot your name baekhyunsshi and sorry I don't really remember luhansshi" 

Victoria:"you know her luhan?"

 

Luhan pov:

S-she doesn't remember. H-how can she not remember me?

Luhan:"umm,yeah I met her at the airport but I guess she doesn't remember".

Sulli:"sorry"

 

I feel so embarrassed, I know your trying to get attention sulli thought luhan.

 

Luhan and baekhyun left a minute after their talk s they had schedules. But luhan of course felt embarrassed.

 

At exo dorm:

 

Sehun:"oh luhan and baekhyun hyung! You guys are back!"

Sehun quickly ran towards luhan and hugged him tightly.

Luhan:"y-your s-trangling me sehun".

Sehun quickly let go"sorry".

Suho:"so how was it?"

Baekhyun:"omg it was cool,there was this game we played where a girl and a guy dances raps and sings. The girl that did it was her first day as a trainee!"

Kris:"oh really? She must've been shy and embarrassed"

 

Baekhyun:"actually she wasnt hyung. She was really good,she just needs training in dance"

Suho:"really,wait could her name be Choi sulli?"

 

Baekhyun:"yes! Wait how do you know"

 

Suho:"Krystal introduced me to her in the morning,Krystal said she was a new trainee from new Zealand."

 

Tao:"oh sulli!"

 

Suho:"ok now how do you know her?"

 

Chanyeol:"we met her with Krystal at school today,you have no idea what she did?"

 

Luhan:"tsk* I heard that she was a big topic in school and something between her and hyuna happened,I'm sure sulli did something to get attention"

 

Chanyeol:"yah hyung,she is actually awesome. And she didnt do anything to get attention"

 

Luhan:"whatever I'm out" and with that luhan went to his room.

 

Kris:"what happened to him"

Baekhyun:"I think he is still embarrassed about what happened between him and sulli"

Kai:"what happened?"

Baekhyun:"apparently luhan and sulli met each other at the airport and sulli said she didnt remember"

 

Kai and sehun looked at each other straight away.

"She doesn't remember!" Said kai and sehun.

 

Xiumin:"yah I was trying to sleep!"

 

Chanyeol:"what do you mean she doesn't remember"

 

Kai:"sulli actually in a way saved me sehun and luhan hyung in the airport"

 

"Aaahh!" Said the rest.

 

Back at the practice room:

 

Teacher:"ok you can go now trainees and work harder arraso?"

 

Between the girls:

Krystal:sulli you wanna come and grab a bite with us?"

 

Sulli:"sorry,but I think I am gonna practice on my dance"

 

Luna:"ok girl,but please don't tire yourself ok and come back to the dorm quickly cause you have school tomorrow with Krystal remember"

 

Sulli:"and I thought only Victoria unnie was the umma"

 

Victoria:"yah!"

 

Amber:"haha! And I thought I was the only person who thought that..bye sulli"

 

Luna,Krystal,Victoria:"bye sulli"

 

Sulli:"ok ok bye"

 

Meanwhile at exo dorm:

 

"Hyung I am going to practice ill be back as soon as I'm tired" told kai to suho the leader.

"Ok but be back soon otherwise no chicken for you" warned suho

 

"Yah hyung!" Complained kai

"Arraso arraso,just be back soon and don't tire yourself"

 

"Thanks,bye suho hyung".

 

A/N: did you like this chapter? Seems like kai and sulli are gonna have their moment.

Please please comment long ones. And upvote if you think its good. Sorry I cant do the paragraphing for some reason,it pisses me off but bear with it? Thanks guys :D hehe