Airport 2

just cause im happy doesnt mean my life is perfect
Exo pov: We finally arrived back to Korea. We had a schedule in new Zealand but were here now,but the annoying part is that our fans are here. We dont mind the fans but some of them are abit too over board sometimes especially at the airport and we also dont have our manager or our bodyguards with us today cause we cane earlier than expected and our manager still had to take care if stuff back in New Zealand.sigh*, here we go. We have tried to disguise ourselves and split ourselves in three so they won't recognize us but unfortunately it didnt work quite well. Sulli pov: Omg these girls are crazy,its not like some celebrity is here,as far as I can see there is none. I was about to turn when I bumped into three people. "Oh I'm so sorry,I didnt see you three." Sehun,luhan,kai pov: We were the only three that hadn't been recognized which was a relief until we bumped into a girl. She was pretty,and perfect."oh I'm so sorry,I didnt see you three" she said. Luhan pov: "Its ok, its our fault as well" I apologized and bowed. At first I thought she didnt know us until...."oh,aren't you three luhan,kai and sehun from exo,no wonder there are so many girls." Kai pov: " oh yeah we are annyasehyeo". I bowed. "I think you guys should get going". She said. I was shocked. Wasnt she a fan of ours? "I mean before your fans get to you three" she said with a beautiful smile. Sehun pov: Sehun:"oh that's right,t-thanks for rem....I was about to say thank her for reminding us but suho hyung called our names from far gesturing us from behind that we should hurry. Gosh suho hyung didnt even let me finish my thank you. We turned around to face her again but she wasnt there anymore. "Oh,where's she gone" said luhan hyung.sigh* "I think she left,we should go as we'll now" I said. Kai,luhan,sehun pov: 'I hope to see her again', the three thought in their heads. A/N: hope you like it. Thanks for birthday wishes everyone. Please upvote,subscribe and Comment :)