Kailli Meet

just cause im happy doesnt mean my life is perfect

Kai made his way to SM practice room, but when he approached the room, he heard music.

'I thought practice room was empty during this time' thought kai. Being the curious, kai peeked through the small window in the glass door.

 

Kai POV:

I peeked through the window, i saw a person dancing, trying his hardest to do the steps correctly. This person reminds me of the time when me and Taemin hyung were trainees and we would train hard out, just to make it perfect. Whoever this person is, has caught my attention.

 

Sulli POV:

I have to try harder, I can’t give up, I need to prove my parents, the trainees, everyone that I’m not useless. I have always been ignored by my parent when it came to my brother, and I need my parents to know that THIS IS WHAT I WANT TO DO, being a singer CAN be a career choice.

Sulli kept repeating the dance moves she learnt, today when she was taught these moves, some of the trainees kept laughing behind her back. Everytime she made a mistake, she repeated it again and again. Tears flowing down her rosy cheeks which she didn’t even realize.

“ooof”, sulli fell down. Now realizing that she was crying. ”Why, why can’t I get it right”

“because your fighting it, your supposed to have fun while dancing, to express your emotions, though I can see that you are but there’s something that is bugging you so your head is in dancing but right now your heart is somewhere else” spoke a person infront of sulli with his hand out reaching her.

Sulli looked up with her red, puffy eyes, staring at the guy in front of her, neither of them breaking contact. For Kai, he was surprised that it was a SHE and it was the girl from the airport, the brave girl everyone was talking about in school,although sulli was great in dacing, compared to trainee level, she needed a hand but right now that girl is crying and for Sulli it was for the fact that he looked familiar but she can’t comprehend who he was.

Sulli was the first to break the contact, “ s-sorry, ill go”  said sulli standing up without taking Kai’s hand ready to leave when Kai grabbed onto Sulli’s wrist. “WAIT!!” Kai didn’t know why he did that, but he wanted to know her, why she was crying , why she was fighting the dance, why she was different to the girl he heard from s or the girl her saw at the airport.

“Um, c-can you let go of my wrist” said sulli snapping kai out of his thoughts. “oh sorry, um if you want, I can teach you the dance, I learnt the same dance when I was a trainee, and I remember it quiet well since me and taemin hyung practiced together most of the time”

Sulli:”….”

Kai:” oh, my name is Kim Jong In, but my stage name is Kai, and Taemin hyung is a member of SHINee and I’m from Exo”

Sulli: “I am Choi Jinri, but you can call me Sulli”

Kai:” DO you remember me? Im in your Dance class”

Sulli:” Have we met?” although sulli knew what he was talking about, but she just wanted to get out of here, she can’t believe that she cried infront of a stranger.

Kai: oh course she doesn’t remember, kai you stupid head. “ oh no its nothing, so do you want to learn?”

As much as Sulli wanted to get out of here, she wanted to fix her dancing skills, so she agreed.

For the past 2 hours, Kai taught Sulli, Kai found it amusing how Sulli never gave up, if it were someone else by now, they would have given up but Sulli, she didn’t, she listened carefully and followed each step carefully, forgetting her thoughts and worries and just concentrated on the dance.

Sulli:”Thanks, I think my dorm members might be getting worried now, I think I should be going now”

Kai:” Yeah, I think I should be going now as well, my members would be getting worried”

Both of them bid each other good bye and headed towards their dorms. Kai had a big smile plastered on his face though even he didn’t know until s asked.

 

At Exo Dorm:

Kai:” Im back”

Suho:” oh your back, are you ok?

Kai:”Yeah why?”

D.O:” someone seems happy, did something happen?”

Kai:” a-ani, nothing happened, im going to shower”.

Suho and D.O looked at each other suspecting the younger but then just shrugged it off.

 

 

A/N: So how was it? Did you like it? Please comment your thoughts, I love reading your comments and please subscribe and maybe upvote if you like it so far and also check out my new story

Featuring: Sulli, Luhan, Kai and there will be another character in the story which will be revealed later on.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/726570/mr-arrogants-meet-ms-smart-sulli-kai-luhan-kailli-sulhan-fexo

I have 6 upvotes and 50 subscribers for this story yay! and 34 comments :DD