Introducing

just cause im happy doesnt mean my life is perfect

Krystal:"omg I am so sorry, I had to help the teacher."

Sulli:" its ok,lets go to our next class before were late."

Krystal:"ok lets go...um by the way,did something happen in your class?"

Sulli:"not really,no. Why are you asking?"

Krystal:" oh I just heard some girls talking about you and hyuna when I was running to you".

Sulli:"ill explain later,at break time ok".

Krystal:"ok". Sulli and Krystal ran to their second period class which was singing.

Sulli Pov:

We arrived at our singing class.

Krystal:"you can sit anywhere since the seats aren't permanant yet".

Krystal sat at her desk while I looked for an empty seat. I saw one beside a Guy near the window like my other class. I went and sat there. I turned around to see Krystal who was smiling behind me. I turn to look at the Guy next to me,he looked familiar. I examined him carefully until I knew. It was the Guy from exo. What was his name again? Oh yeah baekhyun. Omg! No wonder the girls were all staring this side. Here we go again. I then looked around my class again and saw that kai and sehun were in this class. Kai was infront of me while sehun was beside him as in infront of baekhyun. Hehe, sounds like Bacon! Suddenly hyuna came in. She looked around the class,maybe searching for her seat.Until she looked at me,more like glared. Oh God! The cake face is here. I turned around and faced outside the window to ignore her. Hyuna pov: When that new girl left me in dance class,I got annoyed. I went to my next class which was singing. I looked around the class until I saw that new girl at my seat. I walked up to her.

Hyuna:"oi,new girl,your in my seat!"

Sulli:I turned around. "Oh really now,hmm as far as I know the seats aren't permanent yet and also it doesn't say your name on it."

Hyuna:"yah! Get off MY seat".

Sulli:"haven't you heard? First come first serves."

Hyuna:"...ya..." Suddenly the teacher comes in.Teacher:"ok class quiet down, and hyuna what are you doing,go find a seat and sit down".

Hyuna:"but sir,this is my seat"

Teacher:"she's new,your not so you should know better and act better since your an idol".

The students started laughing making hyuna angry. Hyuna sat down at a seat next to baekhyun. Baekhyun pov: Oh new girl? Probably a fan...that is what I thought but she didnt seem to be interested in me, sehun or kai. It was actually really funny how she talked back to hyuna. No ones done that before. Not even us(exo that attend sm high) as we have a reputation.

Kai and sehun pov:

Oh sulli is in our class. Haha it was hilarious seeing hyuna angry. I like her. No I mean not like that,I mean not that she not pretty cause she is beyond beautiful,no what am I thinking. Stop it! But then something struck in my mind. "She's the same girl from the airport" kai and sehun blurted out at the same time causing everyone to look at them.

Teacher:"uhm! Is there something you want to share with us sehun and kai?"

Kai:"no sir"

Sehun:"were sorry".

Teacher:" alright then, since we have a new student,would you introduce yourself".

Sulli stood up. "Annyaseyeo,my name is Choi Jinri but you can call me sulli, I am from New Zealand,I hope we can be friends." 'so that's her name. What a beautiful name' baekhyun thought. Throughout the singing class,baekhyun kept glancing at sulli to see if she is fangirling but she wasnt. Hyuna saw baekhyun looking at sulli which made her angry and gave sulli cold stares. Sulli could feel someone staring and someone giving her the stares,but she ignored it.

dring dring.

Finally the class over. Krystal and sulli walked out of the class and went to the cafeteria. While hyuna went up to the 3 guys and started clinging on to them. "oppas,do you want to eat with us (4 minute)" hyuna asked with her ayegyo. "Sorry ill pass" said kai.

"Me to, me three" said baekhyun and sehun and with that they walked off together to the big tree near the feilds where they always hung out.(exo which go to sm high) Krystal and sulli conversation:

Krystal:"ok,what happened between you and hyuna?" Sulli while eating her sandwich.

Sulli:" I dont know, she kept telling me not to go near HER oppas kai and sehun which pissed me off but I replied calmly saying I had no intention in the first place".

Krystal:"wow! You talked back to her,even I haven't done that before,she scares me. I dont know what I will do when I debut and meet her,she's scary". Sulli:"haha,dont forget to mention fake".

Krystal:"haha...nice one......are you done eating,so I can show you around?"

Sulli:"yup, I'm done,lets go". Sulli and Krystal walked out of the cafeteria to show sulli around. Meanwhile with exo...

Sehun:"kai hyung,I am guessing you figured out as well that she is the girl from the airport"

Kai:"yeah,what a small world".

Baekhyun:"what are you two talking about? What girl from the airport? Tell me pwease!"

Kai:"hyung don't act cute. Fine well tell."

Sehun:"only I can be cute" Suddenly....

"Yah,who said your cute,I am" said tao making his way to the 3 guys with chanyeol and D.O. "Yah,who said your cute",replied sehun.

Chanyeol:"here we go again. Both of you are cute...since you both are the makanaes."

Baekhyun:"fine then.Hmph!"

D.O:"you too"

Baekhyun:"aha! In your faces. Anyways what were you talking about to sehun kai?

Kai:"remember at the airport how we seperated into three. Well me sehun and luhan hyung bumped into a girl at the airport who recognized us but instead of fangirling she told us to go before were caught."

Chanyeol:"ok...what about her?"

Sehun:"the girl goes to our school, infact she is in our dance class and singing class"

Tao:"oh really,who who who?"

Kai:"her name is Sulli. She's from New Zealand."

D.O:"is she talented?"

Baekhyun:"she wouldn't be in this school if she didnt have talent...duhh".

Kai:"she's pretty good at dancing."

tao: "is she cute?"

Sehun:'yes very cute'.."yeah I guess she is" While the six boys were talking sulli and Krystal were making there way to the fields where the boys were. Krystal:"oh sulli,I forgot to tell you that after school we have training at sm building."

Sulli:"ok,is it tiring?"

Krystal:"it is,but if you have the passion to debut then it shouldn't be that tiring."

Sulli:" ok then, it shouldn't be that hard for me then". Both of them were walking on the fields when baekhyun spotted sulli walking with Krystal. Baekhyun:"oh isnt that Krystal,suho hyungs girlfriend walking with sulli" Tao:"oh sulli? where I want to see how she looks"

Baekhyun:"with Krystal" Tao:" oh,thats sulli. she's cute,and really pretty. Hey I am gonna call Krystal over so she can introduce sulli to us" "Krystal,krystal" tao shouted loudly towards the two girls making both of them to look at their direction. Krystal and sulli walked to their direction. "Oh hi tao oppa" said Krystal waving making her way over to them.

Tao:"did suho hyung see you yet... he said that he was going to in the morning."

Krystal:"yeah he did,he wanted to drop us to school but I refused to prevent a scene of fangirls"

Tao:"us?" Krystal:"oh yeah, suho oppa wanted to drop me and sulli off. Sulli is a new sm trainee and she's starting today after school."

Tao:"oh really? No wonder your good at dancing."

Sulli:" hi, I am sulli." Tao: " I'm tao and this is chanyeol kai D.O sehun and baekhyun."

Krystal:"wait how did you know she can dance?"

Tao:"oh,kai and sehun told us that sulli was the girl they encountered at the airport and also told us that she goes to our school and is good at dancing." 'Aish! He had to blurt everything' thought kai and sehun.

Sulli:"oh! That's right,I forgot that I met them at the airport, but I dont see the other Guy that was with you two?"

Sehun:" oh luhan hyung? He graduated high school already."

D.O:" its just us six that go to high school".

Chanyeol:" me,D.O are at our last year."

Sulli:"oh".

Chanyeol:"anyway what were you both up to?"

Krystal: " I was showing sulli around since its her first day"

Dring dring.

Tao:"oh the bells gone,what do you have sullishi?"

Sulli:" um I have.... English"

Chanyeol:"oh I have English as well. L-let's walk t-together to English...I mean if that a-alright with you"

Krystal:"oh that's a good idea and also my class is the opposite with tao and D.O oppa which is cooking."

Sulli:"um, yeah sure I am fine with it".

Chanyeol pov:

Omg why did I stutter when asking her? I felt happy when she said yes. Why? No stop thinking chanyeol.

A/N: sulli has met 8 exo members now including suho and luhan. Sorry that nkt all exo are going to high school but i chose these six cause they look the youngest to me hehe :) And please write long comments,I like reading them. Also read my other story...http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/592185/my-life-got-even-more-complicated-sulli-taelli-kailli-myungli-sesul-sulhan-chanli