Luhan and Baekhyun

just cause im happy doesnt mean my life is perfect

"Omo omo,exo oppas,omg so hot!"screamed the female trainees while Victoria,amber,Luna,Krystal and sulli just rolled their eyes and trying to ignore the fangirling going on.

Teacher:"yah! Be quiet! They are idols,I understand but some of you's will as well someday so behave..now luhan and baekhyun will be here with us". Trainees:"deh deh!"

Sulli:"d-deh", I didnt want to go with them. Sigh* thought sulli.

Luhan pov:

oh it's her? The one that was at the airport,tsk,what a stalker. So she became a trainee to get close to us? Well see how you'll mange CHOI SULLI thought luhan.

Luhan:"hello,luhan from exo m how are you?"

Jiyeon:"oppa! I'm fine!" Female trainees:"omg! Kill me now!"

Baekhyun:"byun baekhyun from exo k" Female trainees:"I just wanna pinch him,so cute"

Luhan:"haha...shall we start by playing a game" said luhan with a smirk on his face eyes looking directly at sulli.

Teacher:"ok,I think that's great".

Baekhyun:"ok then, lets choose a boy and a girl to represent to sing dance and rap?"

Teacher:"ok then,who wants to try from the boys?" Only Lee Chihoon lifted his hands up so he was up for it.

Teacher:"what about the girls,anyone" Amber Luna krystal and Victoria raised their hands.

Teacher:"no,someone else today,its always you 4...lets see...what about,ummm...sulli!"

Sulli:"huh?,but I'm still new"

Teacher:"sorry but in order to be able to perform you need confidence,sorry you dont have a choice" spoke the teacher nicely.

Teacher:"ill give you 2 individuals 5 minutes to practice your vocals,dance and rap arraso?"

Sulli and chihoon "deh"

Sulli and Chihoon walked out of the practice room and into the dance room next door to practice.

Lee chihoon:"so your new huh? Nice to meet you my name is lee chihoon"

Sulli:"Choi jinri but you can call me sulli" replied sulli with a sweet smile. While sulli was practicing,there in the other room,luhan and baekhyun were talking to Luna Victoria Krystal and amber whom they have trained without since young.

Luna:"omg,I hope sulli does well"

Krystal:"shes strong,the way I have noticed,she does look like a softy but she isnt,trust me".

Amber:"yeah of course,especially what she did with hyuna at school,she's cool as man!"

Baekhyun:"what do you mean by what she did with hyuna?"

Amber:"oh yeah dude you gotta hear us out,you won't believe what happened between sulli and hyuna.

Luhan pov

Probably fought over the exo members or got jealous of hyuna,though she is prettier than hyuna..no no what am I thinking?

Luhan:"I'm sure she got jealous"

Victoria:"hell no she didnt,sulli isnt like that...sulli ..."ok trainees gather around cause its time for sulli and chihoon to perform so show some respect,interrupted the teacher before Victoria could finish what she wanted to say. A/N: sorry sorry for not updating,i was so stressed,i had family problems,then school,then friend problems and dance practicrd and my chapters that I had written had gotten deleted so now I have to write on my mobile,please comment :) :)