What's Going On?

Running Man With SHINee OT5!

Warning : This is much longer than usual. Please take your time and give a comment. Thank you.

 

(30 minutes later)

"Hyung, do you hear what the staffs said?" Taemin asked Key. "What?"

"They said, Minho hyung is very scary. He even beat JiHyo nuna, Gary hyung, and SukJin hyung by himself! I met him around 5 minutes ago and he told me everything! I only beat KwangSoo hyung..."

"But this is the last minute of the 3rd round. How can he beat them all?"

"Hmm, let's see... Oh my- Hyung!" Taemin pointed at HaHa who just arrived.

Haha look shocked. He tried to runaway, but the bell stopped him. The bell rang just on time.

"I thought I was in a danger position but now I think I'm not. Don't you think it's an advantage for me? Ya, don't you dare to runaway!"

Taemin looked at Key with a worried face. Then Key gave him a motion to leave.

"What? What are you going to do alone in here, hyung?" Taemin asked in disbelief.

"Hide as fast as I can, of course. You just runaway. Go, go!" Key pushed him lightly, then after that Taemin really runaway.

Key immediately searching for a wall to hide his nametag. "I'm sure you know that I won't let you go easily. I will never." Haha said.

"Hyung, don't go near me. We are friends, aren't we?"

"Friends are meant to be enemies. Am I right?"

"Aigoo, hyung. Ah, why you're so scary, huh? Ah, wait-wait!" Key screamed when Haha grabbed his shirt and tried to reach his nametag.

"Hyung-Ahhhh!" Haha teared Key's nametag and left him behind, crying.

***

Jong Kook finally found Jae Suk who's hiding behind a tower. He finally reached the ninth floor, and saw Jae Suk's shadow running fast. Maybe he knew that Jong Kook is inside the tower too, searching for him. So he runaway to escape from Jong Kook.

"He didn't know that I runaway, right? Is he still standing there, in front of the window?" Jae Suk asked the cameraman but the cameraman just ignored him.

Jae Suk wanted to move to the first floor and hide in the other building around here. Then he went down by stairs.

He looked back several times, afraid if suddenly Jong Kook came out from nowhere. "He doesn't know that I went down, right?" He asked several times.

Then when he arrived at the 2nd floor, suddenly he saw Jong Kook's head right in front of him. He looked like a ghost.

"YA! You scared me!" Jae Suk screamed as he touched his heart.

"For your information, it's 3 minutes left until the switching position. Actually we got the same chance to tear each other's nametag. Don't you think so?" Jong Kook gave him a smirk.

Jae Suk shook his head and take a deep breath. Then he slowly sat on the floor and said, "No, no. I don't think so. How about we make an agreement? You have to promise me that you won't tear my nametag now, and I won't tear your nametag later. How is it?"

"Okay. Let's do it." Jong Kook smiled.

Jong Kook turned around and he looked like he wanted to let Jae Suk go. Jae Suk sighed and after he's sure that Jong Kook was already at the first floor and impossible to come near him again, he went up by stairs again.

Suddenly Jong Kook grabbed Jae Suk's shirt as soon as possible and teared his nametag. He ran like a lion just to grab him in time.

Sparta.

***

Jonghyun and Taemin hid at the same place together. When they heard the bell rang, they sighed and changed their nametags. Then they started roaming together, searching for Haha.

"Hyung, but if we get the chance to beat Jong Kook hyung, why don't we try it?" Taemin asked.

"No, no. I heard Jong Kook hyung is a really extremely strong man. We might lose within a minute, Taemin."

Taemin just nodded his head.

"Taemin-ah! Jonghyun hyung!" Minho shouted from far away.

"Oh, Minho-ya! I thought they've teared your nametag." Minho just smiled at Jonghyun. "By the way, where's Onew hyung? And Key hyung?" Minho asked.

"I don't really know. Onew hyung probably got his nametag teared on the first round, on the first 2 minutes of the game. Don't you think so?" Taemin and Minho agreed. Then suddenly Taemin remembered something.

"Ah, and I think Key hyung has lost too. I think Haha hyung teared his nametag."

Suddenly Haha appeared from nowhere. Jonghyun, Taemin, and Minho immediately grabbed his shirt and struggling to tear his nametag. "I.won't.give.up.this.easy." Haha said with all of power he has in every sentences.

Around 10 seconds before the switching position, Jong Kook came. No one except Haha, noticed his existence in there.

After the bell rang, suddenly Jonghyun's nametag got teared within a second.

"HYUNG! OMO! I've lost within a second? Oh my. What is this? How could I didn't notice you here? Are you a ghost?!" Jonghyun looked shocked.

"You're too careless, Hyunnie." Jonghyun looked annoyed with the last word of Jong Kook's sentence.

Without any sound, Minho and Taemin ran away.

"Oh, it's Jae Suk hyung's nametag! You got him?" Jong Kook nodded. "I got Key's too!" Haha showed Key's nametag behind his shirt.

"Do you know when Onew hyung is?" Jonghyun asked.

"I don't really know. I didn't see him. Maybe JiHyo has teared his nametag?" Jong Kook answered. "Let's see. If he's right, you will see him, Key, JaeSuk and the others on the 10th floor of that tower." Haha said as he pointed his finger at a tall building not too far from them.

After Jonghyun go to that building, Jong Kook and Haha sighed. "Yeah, now let's face to face with 2min and beat them." Jong Kook said.

"With our second strategy? Call!"

***

3 minutes before switching position, Haha found Taemin inside the tower. The same tower where Jong Kook teared Jae Suk's nametag.

"Hyung, hyung. Wait. I'm not ready. Not now please." Taemin nervously laughed. He kept walking backwards until his back touched the wall.

But Haha just smiled and tried his best to push Taemin. Then Minho came and pushed Haha. Haha looked at Minho, shocked with his sudden appearance.

Taemin just froze and didn't move. He didn't even think to runaway. He knew, 2 minutes later they will switch their position.

Haha knew that Taemin won't runaway. Then he grabbed Taemin and Minho's hands, and pulled them. "ARRRGH!" Suddenly he screamed loudly and Jong Kook came out from nowhere. Maybe that screamed was a signal from their strategy.

Jong Kook grabbed Taemin's shirt and teared his nametag then ran away because he knew in 10 seconds, the bell will ring.

"Aigoo. How can he came like a ghost and ran like a lion? Is he even a human?" Taemin took a deep breath and rest on the floor.

"KRING"

After the bell rang, Haha went down by stairs. For the first 1 minute, Minho let him runaway.

"Now I will find you and tear yours. Beware, Haha hyung."

Minho also went down by an elevator as he slowly and carefully looked around the tower.

He knows he won't find Haha inside the tower. Haha isn't an easy rival. He's not stupid, but not too smart enough to think an effective strategy. It must be Jong Kook who helped him to make strategies before.

"Where~where~where" Minho murmured to himself.

Minho kept walking and walking until he found a strange building.

"Is it a basement?"

When he opened the door, he suddenly felt shock because he saw Haha was standing there, like he's waiting for him to come.

There are many computers around him. But all of the computers were off. No one else in here except Haha and him.

"Do you wait for me?" Minho asked him.

Haha nodded his head.

"Is Jong Kook hyung here?"

Haha shook his head.

"Wow. Now I'm confused. Do you really let yourself lose like this? Or is it just a trick?"

"I won't give up like this." Haha said.

Haha suddenly ran away and it made Minho ran after him.

After Haha thought he's quite far from Minho, he stopped for a while and settled his breath. He bent over, touched his knees, and take a deep breath. Running isn't an easy thing for him on his age.

At that moment, Minho suddenly teared his nametag easily.

"You're too careless." Minho whispered.

***

"There's Minho left, right? Woah. He has improved his skills. Just look now, I will make him lose." Jong Kook said as he still roaming around.

"Eh? Onew-ya! What are you doing here? I thought you've lost!" Jong Kook looked confused and shocked.

"Not yet, hyung. I just woke up..."

"WHAT? Did you fall asleep? Where?! How come no one noticed you?!"

"I.... I slept since the first round. I just wanted to hide, but at the end I fell asleep and no one searched me. Hmm, I think I was slept inside the basement?" Onew just laughed awkwardly, same with Jong Kook. "Who's turn to hide right now?" Onew asked Jong Kook.

"You can attack me now if you want." Jong Kook suddenly said.

"What? O-Oh. No, thanks. I won't waste my energies to attack you because I know I will lose in the end. Just a waste, hyung."

Jong Kook just smiled, and Onew too.

"Do you know who are not eliminated yet?"

"Minho isn't eliminated yet." Jong Kook answered.

"Oh, okay. I have to go now. I have to meet Minho. See you later, hyung." Then Onew smiled and bowed to him.

When onew has walked away, suddenly he turned around as he grabbed something from his pocket.

After a minute, suddenly there's a staff who approached Jong Kook and grabbed his shirt. The staff brought him to some place.

"Wait! Why me? Where are we going to go?! Did I miss something important? Is there anything that I didn't know?!" He asked several times, confused.