Hello, New Team!

Running Man With SHINee OT5!

"Are we really have to do this?!" Key whined as he showed his unhappy face. "If you don't want to do it, just go home then."

Key looked at Minho with his laser gaze. It made the rest of SHINee members frightened. They didn't want any fight happened while they're filming Running Man right now. Usually when it comes between Minho and Key like this, the rest of member will just locked their room on their dorm. It's like World War III.

"Y-Ya, what do you think about the balls?" Suddenly Onew broke up the 'cold' aura between them with his random question. "Geez, hyung, balls are just balls. Who do you think will win today's episode?" Jonghyun asked in curiosity.

"It's absolutely me!" Onew shouted the laughed. "Hyung, sorry to say but I think it's nearly impossible. By the way, do you think they will split us into teams, hyung?" Taemin looked at Onew and Jonghyun.

"I think there will be 3 rounds today. First was the cooking and searching for Running Man members, second I don't know, and third round...., I think it will be searching for the nametags. Like hide and seek," Jonghyun answered.

"Ya, guys, let's go to the cafeteria." Key said and he lead the other SHINee members to the cafeteria.

***

"I can't even cook like this!" Jong Kook tasted one of the dishes that SHINee members have made. "Woah, this ramen is very yummy! That pudding too!" Ji Hyo said with sparks on her eyes.

"That pudding made by Taemin, Minho made kimchi fried rice, Key made beef steak, Jonghyun made ramen, and Onew made ramen chicken." The PD told them.

"Are we really have the power to decide who's the winner?" Jae Suk asked the PD curiously. "Actually no. Since this is a special episode because of SHINee, I decided to make one of them as the winner. I gave him a power to win all of these missions, but in the end it's up to him. The question is, whether he will use that power wisely, or not. If you're curious, you can take a look and taste again those dishes. I gave a power to the person whom cooked in average. I mean not worse, but not the best."

"Wah, you're so daebak, PD-nim!" Kwang Soo almost shouted in disbelief.

"Honestly... I think I know who that person is." Ji Hyo looked at the other 6 members with her serious gaze. "I don't think it's Minho-ssi. I can say he cooked the best. And not Jonghyun-ssi, since he cooked the simplest. Not really interesting. So it's between Taemin-ssi, Key-ssi, and Onew-ssi. Taemin-ssi's dish is really creative, but he didn't put enough sugar. Key-ssi's dish is delicious, but I think it's not cooked yet. And Onew-ssi's dishes... Almost as simple as Jonghyun, but he put that fried chicken... And it's delicious. The fried chicken is the savior, I think."

The PD nodded his head after Ji Hyo finished her words. "Yes, it's between the 3 of them. Who do you think he is?"

Running Man members still can't decide who's that person. It takes 10 minutes for them to think and discuss. They decided to play as what the PD has arranged. Just maybe that person doesn't really act wisely so another person could win these missions.

The PD smiled to them and decided to tell them clearly about that person. "The person that I gave a power was.....,"

***

"Ya, hyung, stop eat. What are you doing?! Are you really hungry?" Key took one of Onew's fried chickens and he got a death glare from Onew.

"Don't you dare to touch my baby. I won't let you sleep tonight if you bite one of them!"

Jonghyun, Minho, and Taemin just rolled their eyes after hearing their hyung's words. It's his obsession to chicken.

But then, Onew stopped eating after he saw the Running Man members entering the cafeteria together.

"Okay, SHINee, stop eating and I will announce the winner now." Jae Suk looked at SHINee member one by one as he kept smiling. "The winner is....,"

"Ah, I feel my heart beats faster. Who is the winner? Is it me?" Jonghyun laughed as he touched his chest, jokingly.

"No, of course not. It's me. You can't even cook, hyung." Key said to Jonghyun and they were fighting and ignoring Jae Suk.

"The winner is Onew-ssi." Jaesuk made all of SHINee members went silent after his words. Even Onew can't believe it easily. It's like he's in another world. He was sure that his dish could win the first mission, but of course it was just for comforting himself. Actually his dish was too simple, and there's nothing to be proud of it. Unlike Taemin with his pudding or Key with his steak. Or even Minho, the one who can't cook, with his kimchi fried rice. Why it has to be him?

"Me? Did you just say my name? Am I the winner? Why is it me?" Onew asked the PD because he's confused and well, he can't believe it....yet.

"Yes, Onew-ssi. So you got 3 balls from the first mission. Now, let's move to the second destination, our second mission. Because Onew-ssi won the first mission, now he got a chance to choose a new team. Since you're 12, per team must consists 6 person."

Onew looked in a daze. He can't even believe that he won the first mission, yet now he should pick 5 person to accompany him in the next mission.

"Onew-ssi?" The PD asked him once again.

"Oh, yeah. So, eum.. I choose....," Onew's voice made the others dying in curiosity. He could make the game goes better, or worse. He could even determine the winner with his decision.

"SHINee, of course. And the lucky guy that I want to see in our team is Jae Suk hyung." Onew said, emphasized the 'hyung' word.

And with that, all of the SHINee members and Running Man Members went to their second destination. It's a death game.


 

OH HELLO, LONG TIME NO UPDATES~~~

SO SORRY GUYS, LIFE JUST SO COMPLICATED THESE DAYS. I'M VERY BUSY LATELY SO I DIDN'T GET THE CHANCE TO UPDATE EVEN IF JUST A CHAPTER

I WANNA SAY THANK YOU TO ALL MY SUBCRIBERS, YOU ARE THE BEST DUH~ LOVE YA<3

I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR COMMENTS. SO GIVE A COMMENT SO I CAN KNOW WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY STORY HEHE

AND I'M SO SORRY WITH MY BAD ENGLISH HEHE BUT I HOPE YOU GUYS UNDERSTAND. ONCE AGAIN, LOVE YAA<3