4 versus 1

Running Man With SHINee OT5!

"Where's ramen~ where's ramen~ oh where's ramen~~" Jonghyun looked around the stair as he sings slowly. "What are you singing? It sounds good," the cameramen joked around and it makes Jonghyun smile.

"It's just a random song. Thank you, maybe I'm gonna make the full version and let you guys hear it on the next album. Isn't it a great idea?" Jonghyun laughed to himself. "I'm sure you're a great composer. You can sing, you can dance, you're handsome, also you're rich. But can you cook?" The cameramen asked Jonghyun and makes him smile bitterly.

"Honestly, in our dorm, it's always Key who has the task to cook for us. So maybe Key's dish will be the most delicious. And then, maybe I'm the second, Onew hyung third, Taemin fourth, and Minho is the last one."

"Is Minho-ssi really can't cook?" The cameramen asked. "Hyung~ You really don't know? Ah, maybe you're not one of our fans. Minho has never cooked before. While me, I've ever tried to make a ramen..., with Key." The cameramen smiled to Jonghyun, but he's unsure if Jonghyun could get the second place if he still joking around like this. As far as he knows, Key has already found a beef, Taemin found a box of banana milk, Onew found a fried chicken, and even Minho has already found a garlic. He looks at Jonghyun, and this young man hasn't found anything yet. A poor boy. He said Minho can't cook but the truth is Minho has already found his first ingredient meanwhile this man still left behind.

"What do you want to cook, Jonghyun-ssi?" The cameramen asked him. "The simple yet delicious ramen," he answered.

"What will Minho-ssi cook?" He asked again. "I don't have any idea, but I think he will cook ramen too! It's the simple one, what else? If you can cook the simplest one, why should you cook for the hardest one?" Jonghyun laughed to the cameramen. "I thought I could find ramen around here... But it seems like there's no one. Do you know where is it?" He asked with the mischievous eyes.

"Sorry, I don't know. Even if I know, I won't tell you where is it." The cameramen made Jonghyun pouts. But suddenly, he finds something at the corner of the stair. It's a brown box, wrapped nicely like a present. "What is this?" He asked to himself as he tried to unwrap and open the box. "OH! It's ramen noodle inside! How could they put the ramen inside a box? Lucky me, I'm smart enough to open this box. Oh my beautiful ingredient~"

The cameramen smiles as he thinks, 'At least this young man has found 1 ingredient or else I'm sure he couldn't win this first mission.'

***

"Why were you running before?" A 40 years old man, the cameramen, asked Minho. "You saw Key holding the beef, didn't you?"

The cameramen nodded his head. "I bet he's gonna make a beef steak! Should I hide one of his ingredients? What do you think?" The cameramen burst into laughter. "So this is the real side of Choi Minho? Why are you being so naughty?"

"However it's a game, right? He's very good cook, so he has many possibilities to win. Today we're not a team, but as an individual. Hmm, what to hide? Garlic or tomato?" The cameramen just shook his head slowly, he has never thought about this side of Choi Minho.

"Better tomato, I think. He gonna make the sauce with tomatoes, right?" Then Minho looked around, searching for the tomato. Gladly, he has already found his main ingredients, kimchi and rice. Now he has to find garlic, salt, sugar, and pepper. It will be easier if they put salt, sugar, and pepper together in one place.

"Minho-ya! What have you found?" With a bright smile on his face, Onew ran a little to catch up Minho's step and walk with him.

***

10 minutes before

"What do you think the other members will cook? Do you have any idea?" Onew smiled proudly as he answered the cameramen with his eye smile. "Actually I...," he paused for a while as suddenly he realized, he just found some garlics and onions. "So, they put the garlics and onions together? Well, actually I think I could considered myself as a lucky young man since I knew what all of the other members will cook." He continued what has he said before.

"Before hyung came, I walked together with Key. He said he gonna make a beef steak with tomato sauce. I saw Taemin with a box of banana milk, so he probably make a dessert like pudding, or ice cream. While Jonghyun, I know he can only cook one dish. It's ramen. And Minho..., he has never cooked before. I think he will go with the easy yet not too simple one, like kimchi fried rice. Don't you think so? I'm such a pro if I guessed it right!" He chuckled to himself. "So, since you've already know what the other members will cook, do you have any plan or strategy? What will you cook?"

"Maybe Jonghyun is smart enough to cook the simplest one, but since I knew it already, I have to be smarter than him. I'm gonna cook ramen with fried chicken!" Onew and the cameramen laughed together. "Oh, hyung, look! He's Minho, right?" Onew faster his speed and so the cameramen. Both of them ran as they were in a rush. Actually, it's not them. It's Minho who actually in a rush. He seems looking for something around here.

"Minho-ya! What have you found?" Onew -and also the cameramen- ran a little and walked with Minho -and his cameramen- with a bright smile. "I found kimchi and rice. What about you, hyung?"

"Oh! What do you want to make? I found this gold box and some garlics and onions!" Minho laughed as he knew, it's a box of a chicken. "Kimchi fried rice. And hyung?"

Bingo!

"I think I'm gonna make a ramen chicken. I don't really know, honestly. Hehe~" Onew said with an awkward smile, so Minho just nodded his head. "Hyung, who do you think will be the winner of the first mission?"

"Don't ask me. It's too obvious, I'm sure it's Key!"

"Don't you want to win this mission, hyung?" Minho asked Onew with a pity eyes. "Eh?" 

"You can win this mission! Let's work together this time, hyung." Minho said in a serious expression. "What do you mean, Minho-ya? Don't tell me you want to cheat?!"

"No, it's not cheat, hyung. Let's find one of Key's ingredients, and hide it! And then, when he's still searching for his last one ingredient, the 4 of us have to find the stoves! So he will cook the last and probably in the end, his dish will be raw."

"Should I join with you?" Onew asked with a 'what-to-decide' look.

"Ey, hyung! If Key lost this mission, I'm sure you could win! You should join with me. Okay, let's find the tomato!" Minho pulled Onew's arms and they walked together, searching for the tomato.

"Wait, why should we search for the tomato?"

"Because it's Key's main ingredient for the sauce. I was thinking, is it better to hide the garlic, or the tomato? Then I realized tomato is Key's main ingredient and maybe he won't use garlic, anyway." Minho looked at Onew's hands. "Did you take all of the garlics and onions or-"

"No, there were still some of them in there. I didn't take it all," Onew answered him with a serious gaze, and Minho just nodded his head.

***

At the corner of the stair, Taemin looks around and runs quikly. He brings a box of banana milk, breads, sugar, and sweet potato. "Hyung, do you know where the stove is? I'm done for the ingredients!" Amazingly, this maknae is the first one who has already finished with the ingredients. Of course, since he doesn't think this mission as a truly mission, but just a game. Because it's a game, it doesn't matter if he's gonna win or lose in the end. At least, he already tried his best.

"Sorry, Taemin-ssi. I don't know where the stove is. Even if I know, I won't tell you where it is."

Taemin pouts cutely as he runs to the first floor. "Where is it? I don't have any idea. Could you tell me please? I promise you I won't tell the other members!" The cameramen laughed silently but he keeps recording whatever Taemin says. "Is the stove inside?" Hesitantly Taemin opened one of the door in the first floor.... slowly..... slowly..... slowly....

 

But he closed the door again.

 

"Why do you close the door?" The cameramen asked. "Ugh. Do you think it's really inside? What if Jonghyun hyung, or Key hyung, or Onew hyung, or even Minho hyung inside and they are ready to catch me? I'm so nervous till death!"

Then the cameramen couldn't held his laughter anymore. "Taemin-ssi, they're not allowed to catch. You too," The cameramen calm down and said, "The PD-nim said it before. Didn't you hear it, Taemin-ssi?"

"Sorry, I'm not in the right mind right now." Taemin answered as he smiled to the cameramen.

Then Taemin opens the door, and he finds 2 more doors inside. "Eh?" Taemin doesn't know what to say. His brain puzzled as he looks at the first door in front of him, and the second door on his left. "I think the stove is inside one of the doors.. But what door?" The cameramen shook his head, told him he doesn't know anything. "What if I go inside this door, and it locked by itself?" Once again, the cameramen shook his head.

"Oh, we're gonna locked together, anyway. At least I'm not alone, I'm with you. Come on, to the first door!" He excitedly ran to the first door and opened it quickly.

"OH!" He paused in a shocked expression. "Is it too easy or what? Do they really want me to win? I found the stove in here~" He ran as fast as he can and the stove. "Wait. What I'm gonna do with the stove if my ingredients are the yummy banana milk, bread, cheese, sugar, and sweet potato? Don't you think I need a refrigerator? Do they have it?"

What an idiot maknae.

"Oh, Taemin-ah!" Minho and Onew came up, shouted in unison. "Oh, hyung! How could you know I'm here?" Taemin asked with a spark on his eyes.

"Actually, the door isn't close. So I thought maybe there's someone inside and I'm right!" Minho answered him and the maknae smiled awkwardly.

What a babo maknae.

"What do you want to make, Taemin-ah? I'm gonna make a kimchi fried rice while hyung gonna make a-"

"A super delicious ramen chicken." Onew cut Minho's words.

"I'm gonna make a pudding, but I really don't know where's the refrigerator. What should I do?" Taemin asked in his nervous eyes. "Have you searched the other doors? Maybe there's one?!" Onew comforted his dongsaeng. "Try to search the other door, while I'm gonna use this stove to make a ramen chicken." Taemin poutes as he knows Onew will use his stove. But really, his doesn't know what to do with the stove since his ingredients don't match with it.

"Oh, what is this, Taem?" Minho touched a black small box and showed it to Taemin. He opens the box, and looks at Taemin then laughs.

"HYUNG, THIS IS A REFRIGERATOR? Why didn't the PD tell us before? I thought there's no refrigerator!"

"Okay, okay. Since you've found your refrigerator and hyung has found his stove, let me find my stove. Anyway, Taemin-ah, Do you want to join us? We will make Onew hyung win and Key hyung lose. Do you want to join?" Minho asked with his mischievous eyes.

"What do you mean, hyung? Do you want to cheat?"

"No, of course not. Since We've found the tomato, the main ingredient of Key's sauce, we want to hide it so Key will be the last one to cook. Then, probably he will serve a raw dish." Onew chuckled a bit. "Oh, fine. Since you called it not cheating, then I'm fine. Where do you want to hide it, hyung?" Minho showed his bright smile. He's totally SHINee's maknae, the innocent one.

"Nah, we still don't know it yet."

"Oh, what about on the first floor? Maybe he can't find it since the PD said all of the ingredients are on the second floor!"

What a smart maknae.

"Hey, do you mind if I join too?" The 3 of them saw a dino head came up from the front door. "Sure, Jonghyun-ah! Anyway, do you guys know where is Key?" Onew asked them as he raised one of his eyebrow. It's useless if they've already planned everything nicely, but turns out into a mess when actually Key heard it.

"Don't worry, He is on the second floor. Still searching for his tomato, salt, and bacon." Jonghyun answered calmly. He takes the tomato from Minho, then with the other permission, he hides the tomato on the first floor.

"Are you serious? A beef steak with bacon?" Onew asked in disbelief.


 

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2013 AND HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014, EVERYONE! HAVE A NICE DAY, HOHOHO~ LOVE YA<3

Anyway.........Thanks for all of the subcribers, but I hope you guys could give a comment as well^^ Please give a comment and if you like it, please subscribe~~ Let me know what do you think about this story, so please leave a comment^^

And for my readers who doesn't celebrate Christmas, HAVE A NICE DAY, GUYS^^