Unsure

Running Man With SHINee OT5!

Their second destination is a building near Gangnam. The building is a little bit brown. It has 13 floors and the first floor is a lobby. It's like a hotel lobby, but that's not it. But it isn't the matter. What bothers all of them is no one inside this building.

They traveled around the building with the escalator. When they're on the second floor, suddenly the PD announced something.

"Dear all of the SHINee members and Running Man Members, now you've arrived in XX building, and the second mission or let's say the second game, will start in 15 minutes. First, I suggest you to take a look at the thing in front of you. It's a "shaking bridge", and there's a pool under it. All of you have to pass the bridge. After the first person step on the bridge, the second person has to step on the bridge too. If she/he doesn't step on it within 30 seconds, you guys will be disqualified. There's a second chance for per team, only a second chance. And before the game start, we will show you the demonstration in 10 minutes."

All of them change to swimsuit, for prepare the worst if they fall down in to the water so their shirts won't be wet. They do the stretching first, then get ready to get wet.

So, the Running Man members (minus Jae Suk) and SHINee (plus Jae Suk) are in the different team. The staffs get the chance to decide which team that play it first.

"Nuna, if you choose SHINee to go the second, I will give you my signature for free." Taemin whispered to one of the staffs. "Me too! Don't worry, the five of us will give you our signatures for free if you do it." Key added and the rest of the members just nodded their head.

"Tell the other staffs too! We want to go the second, nuna. Please help us," Key begged him with his puppy eyes.

"Eum... Could you give me-"

"Give what? Just tell us. We are your genie!" Jonghyun cut one of the staff's words.

"Your ticket concert-"

"Call! We will give you for free. Now, tell the others to choose Running Man members to go first, ya?"

The staff nodded her head happily as she looked into Onew's eyes. Minho just sighed, like he has predicted this thing would be happen. It's a cheat, right?

The last 30 seconds before the demonstration starts, SHINee and Running Man members still talk about their daily activities, friends, and the other companies. As soon as the bell rang, they heard the PD-nim spoke to them through the same speaker. "Now, please all of you pay attention to this demonstration. Thank you."

Suddenly there are 6 person came out from nowhere. They immediately and carefully stepped on the "shaking bridge" after another bell rang.

"Gosh, is it even safe? How deep is the pool?" Key asked.

"It's around 3metres or more, Key-ssi." One of the staff said. "THAT DEEP? Do you know I can't swim well? Do I really have to do this?"

The staff just looked at Key with her 'sorry' look. "I can't do anything to help you, I'm so sorry. If there's any, I will do it for you. But this is a game, you have to be fair even if it's okay to lose. The proposal said SHINee will do all the things they're instructed to in this show. They said SHINee, no exception."

Key nodded his head and sighed.

"Taemin, since you're the maknae, you will go first. Jae Suk hyung second, Jonghyun hyung third, onew hyung fourth, Key fifth, and I'm the last one. Okay?" Minho acted like a leader. He is just act like this because they're on Running Man, one of his most favorite variety show. He wants to be perfect.

"The first one to go is Running Man members minus Yoo Jae Suk. Congratulation." The PD-nim announced.

"What to congratulate about?" Ji Hyo whispered to herself as she snorted and gave her cold gaze to the staffs and the PD. "Because we are the first to go through the pain, they congratulated us." Gary answered with his flat face.

"Don't be like that, nuna. Just take it easy, duh." Kwang Soo said as he stepped the "shaking bridge" after the bell rang.

He's the first one from Running Man members who's chosen to go first.  Sometimes while watching every Kwang Soo's step, Minho shakes his head like he doesn't agree with Kwang Soo's moving. "Just look at him, I know he will be stuck in there anytime soon." He said it several times to Jae Suk or Key. They 3 are the only person who interested in this game. While Taemin, Onew, and Jonghyun just playing around randomly with the water.

Then, Minho guessed it right. Kwang Soo just fell down before 30 seconds after the bell rang.

"Now, the last chance. Use it wisely! Don't fall even though it's slippery.  " Jong Kook said it loudly, almost shouted. He's a very short tempered guy. Perfectionist, eager to win, just like Minho.

Jong Kook changed his strategy. The first to go is him, next is Gary, HaHa, Kwang Soo, Suk Jin and the last one is Ji Hyo.

The game goes pretty fast, and all of the Running Man members minus Jae Suk did it without any mistake. They did it properly based on the rules. But then, when it's Ji Hyo's turn already, she just bited her lips.

"Oppa, it's slippery! How can I pass this bridge? Omo, Omo! It's shaking! Suk Jin oppa, help me!" Ji Hyo stood at the corner of the bridge, stuck in that position.

"Ji Hyo-ya, hold Suk Jin hyung's hand! Faster, faster! We almost run out of time!" Jong Kook shouted at the other corner. He has arrived safely while on the bridge, there are Kwang Soo, Suk Jin, and Ji Hyo still struggling.

"Kwang Soo-ya, what are you doing there?! Move, move! Faster! Come on, don't be a turtle now!"

If Jong Kook's head could make a fire, his head will be burnt right now.

"I'm trying, hyung! Don't scold us, the bridge is shaking!" Kwang Soo defended himself. "It's shaking because of you! If you guys keep shaking, the bridge will shake too and you guys will fall down! Oh come on, fas-" Jong Kook's words were cut because of the bell.

"Now, it depends on us. If we can do it one shot, so we win the first team challenge. If we lose, then it depends on PD-nim because it means we're withdraw." Jae Suk suddenly whispered to his 'new' team.

"Yes, hyung. Fighting!" Minho smiled to him and stood in line based on the strategy they've talked before.

So the first one to go is Taemin since he's the maknae. Taemin almost fell several times, but luckily he's just hanging there on the rope and safely arrived at the other corner of the bridge because of his flexible body. About 15 seconds after Taemin's arrival, then Jae Suk also safely arrived at the corner of the bridge.

Jonghyun and Onew are holding each other's hands, carefully stepped on the shaking bridge.

In around 5 seconds, they've passed the bridge. Now, it's Key's turn to pass the bridge too.

"Be a man, Key." Minho whispered behind him.

Inhale, exhale, inhale.

When he stepped his foot on the bridge, he felt like he got a dizzy. The world felt like turning around him but he's just ignore it and continue to walk to pass the bridge. Then suddenly.....,

BYURRR!


 

HOHOHO GUYSSS

UPDATE!!

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU LIKE. THANK YOU