Just Run

Running Man With SHINee OT5!

"Key! Don't imagining weird things! Ppali!" Minho shouted from behind. Slowly, Minho steps on the shaking bridge and keep his balance. Then he helps Key to move forward. Before his 30 seconds gone, he and Key successfully passed the bridge.

Then the bell rang, the game stopped.

"'SHINee plus Yoo Jae Suk' team, won. 'Running Man minus Yoo Jae Suk' team, lost. Now, 'SHINee plus Yoo Jae Suk' team, please get into the blue car and you will find 1 ball to each of you. And 'Running Man minus Yoo Jae Suk' team, please get into the pink car."

"What? We don't get any balls? And what the heck, pink?" Gary murmured to himself.

***

The staff brought them to another building. It's not really look like a building, but it more look like a district. There are some buildings look like a village and there are some buildings look like a castle. The designs are very cool, and some other buildings just look like usual buildings on the city like Seoul.

"You guys will play hide and seek in here. In this area." The PD told them.

"Oh Gosh, are you crazy? This area is so big! Like I see no ends, you know." Jonghyun protested.

"SHINee plus Yoo Jae Suk is blue team. Running Man Team minus Yoo Jae Suk is pink team. Since blue team won the first team mission, so they will decide which team that have to seek, while the other team have to hide."

"What do you want? Hide first or-"

"No, I suggest we better seek first." Minho cut Onew's questions.

"Fine. Then we will seek first." Onew decided and the PD just nodded his head.

"So, blue team is seek, and pink team is hide team. Pink team, you have 2 minutes to hide. It's start from......, now." When they hear a bell rang, the pink team suddenly ran and tried their best to hide.

"Are you serious?! We have to search them in this big big big area?!" Jonghyun protested again. Then when he saw Minho just nodded, he pouted. "I can't take it anymore. I'm quit!" He said as he thumped his feet.

***

"Am I on the right track?" Kwang Soo asked himself as he kept walking and walking, roaming the district. "We can hide inside the houses, right?" He asked the cameraman but the cameramen didn't and won't answer him.

"Is it okay if I entered this house? It's empty, right?" Kwang Soo asked the cameramen again.

"Hello~!" He the lights inside that house and take a look for a while. "It's empty, right?"

"Hello." Kwang Soo heard a man's voice from nowhere.

"Welcome." Then he saw Minho is standing on a wooden stair. "I was waiting for you, hyung." he continued.

"Oh God! Choi Minho, you scared me to death!" Kwang Soo took a deep breat as he slowly walking backwards, tried to get out from this house.

But Minho is much faster than him. Minho tried to lock the door, but well its Kwang Soo's luck. Minho was too late.

Minho tried to pull the door, and Kwang Soo did the same. "Minho-ya, help me this time, please. You're my friend, right? I have to be safe. I don't want to lose anymore."

"I wanna help you but I also want to win this game too." Minho told him behind the door. "You know that I haven't put all of my power yet..., right?"

Kwang Soo was trembling when he heard Minho's words. He knows Minho will break the door, anytime soon. Then before it happened, he ran away as fast as he can, as far as he can.

"Damn." Minho whispered to himself as he knew Kwang Soo has ran away because the door suddenly feel lightly to be pulled.

"Oh, Minho-ya!"

***

Jonghyun walked slowly, roaming the entire district with his eyes. He played with the camera sometimes, and tried to fix his hair. "I should use a sun block if I know the weather would be this hot." He said as he looked at his skin.

"Now I might be darker than yesterday. Tomorrow I might be darker than today. Later, you could call me a short dark guy. What is life."

The cameraman just laughed and kept walking beside Jonghyun.

"Oh, Minho-ya!" He shouted loudly when he saw Minho.

"Hyung, can't you understand that we are still searching them? We have to be quiet!"

"Oh, sorry. Minho-ya, where are you going?"

"I'm going to search a comfortable place to hide. I know we have to hide anytime soon. Just be prepare, hyung."

"Minho-ya, please don't leave me alone." Jonghyun said with his puppy eyes.

"Don't ever dare to follow me." Minho made Jonghyun froze with his cold gaze.

DINGG

"Oh Gosh. We have to hide! Fast, fast!" Minho panicked as the cameraman changed his tagged. From black, to red.

Then Minho ran like he's in a tournament. Very very fast. He left Jonghyun there, standing alone in confusion. "What? Hide?" He asked the cameraman. The cameraman didn't give him any answer. He just changed Jonghyun's tagged on his hat.

"Wait, ya, you make my hair like a mess now! I need to fix my hair duh."

He walked slowly while fixing his hair. Then suddenly he heard a whisper, "Hyung! Run! I said, run! Jong Kook hyung is near from here! RUN!"


Double updates yoohoo~~

 

please leave a comment and subscribe if you like, guys. Thank youu