Unexpected Game

Running Man With SHINee OT5!

"Ya, hyung, don't be like this. Please come with us. There's also Ji Hyo nuna too!" Key said to Gary as he grabbed his hand. It's their luck to find Gary in the middle of the crowd. But now, Gary is trying to make it harder when he said he doesn't want to go with Jonghyun and Key. Even though Key has already said that He will bring Ji Hyo with him too for a couple of times, Gary still refused it.

"I said I will go with you later, not now! I said I will, don't you guys understand?!"

"No, sadly we're not that stupid to believe you, hyung. Let's go, now!" Jonghyun persuaded Gary to go with them. He holds both of Gary's hands tightly until Key could even see his hands are red. He used all of his strengths to hold him. "Ya, ya! What are you guys doing? Oh, I think it's unfair! How can I win when it's 2 versus 1?! Ya! Let I go!"

"Hyung, jebal~ We have 2 dishes too! SHINee members cook 5 dishes for you, don't you know? Come on, I know you are hungry. Let's call the other Running Man members and eat together! 5 fresh dishes are waiting for you guys to eat! Come on!" Gary sighed after Key finished his words. Actually he's really hungry, how can he not if he has not eat yet when it's already 2.05 P.M KST? He really should eat something.

But well, it's the matter of his pride. He won't easily follow them, you know.

"Really? Tell me what you guys have prepared for us!" Gary showed his 'I'm the boss' look since they've cooked the food and searched for him this far. He crossed his arms in front of his chest, and slightly give them a smile.

"I've prepared a beef steak, Jonghyun hyung prepared a ramen, and Onew hyung prepared a ramen chicken, Minho prepared a kimchi fried rice, and Taemin prepared a pudding. Honestly I don't really know how it is taste but it looks yummy! Not only the pudding, but mine too! Oh, come on, should I describe it to you one by one? Don't you feel extremely hungry, Gary hyung?"

Gary smiles brighter as he put both of his hands up in the air. "I give up. Where should I go? Geez, kids nowadays are so brutal! Look, my hand are red like a tomato! Jonghyun-ssi, treat me better next time, okay?" He sighed and laughed.

***

Kwang Soo tries to hide behind the dustbin at the corner of the basement. He carefully seek outside, even he holds his breath. Slowly he moves the dustbin, and moves his body too. He uses the dustbin to cover his tall body. 

"Hyung, don't hide yourself because still, we can see your hat~" Taemin sang a random words as he pulled Kwang Soo's hat and chuckled. "YA! Give it back to me! Geez, what dongsaengs are you guys? Can't you let me leave this time? Minho-ya, let me pass this time, okay? I'll buy you beef BBQ later, hyung promise!"

"No, hyung. Sorry I can't. Friend is friend, game is game. You're not my friend when we're on a game." Minho laughed at his words. "Treat me next time, okay. Come on, go with us! We have many delicious food for you! For free, hyung. For free."

Kwang Soo looks straight into Minho's eyes, he looks it deeply. Then in a second, he stands up and tries to runaway.

Sadly, Minho has already locked Kwang Soo's hands, so he can't runaway. Minho holds Kwang Soo's hands tightly, he even 

"Ya, hyung, don't ever think to runaway. We got you and it's your mistake to not runaway earlier. And anyway, you must be hungry, come on, don't waste our time and eat! I made a special pudding for you. Ugh, how kind am I?" Taemin chuckled a little bit as he dragged Kwang Soo to follow him. Minho also there, helping him to make sure that Kwang Soo won't runaway anymore.

***

"Oh, hyung? Why there's Ji Hyo nuna too?" Jonghyun asked, confused. "And why it seems like they're not running away? Why it seems like you brought them easily while we had to bring him here with full of fight?"

Onew laughed like a crazy young man. He was talking with Ji Hyo and Suk Jin when suddenly Jonghyun, Key, and Gary came out from the crowd. "How could you find us?" Onew asked.

"Oh, Gary hyung wanted to eat. But since we don't really know where to bring him, so we decided to get out from the crowd first." Key looked at Onew after he said that, then he asked, "So answer us, why you could easily brought Ji Hyo nuna? Perhaps..., Is there anything that I don't know?"

"No, they just followed me and I don't really know why. Oh, maybe it's because I'm handsome, or maybe it's because I told them I've cooked a delicious ramen chicken." Onew gave them a big grin and then he laughs to himself. "It sounds strange. Oh, whatever. I don't really care. By the way, where's Minho and-"

"Jonghyun hyung, stop talking and let's catch Ji Hyo-" Minho cut Jonghyun's words. But then he was cut by Taemin, with his surprised look. "Nuna, who brought you here?!"

"I brought her here, with all my heart. I swam the ocean just to take her here. I picked her and we both passed the crowd as our hands were intertwined. I brought her here with love." Gary said proudly.

"No. Onew-ssi actually brought me here. He found me and told me you guys cooked many food, so I followed him to here. Ya, Oppa, don't you dare to say that things again!" Ji Hyo looked at Gary fiercely, straight into his eyes at the last sentence she said.

"Have I done something wrong, Ji Hyo-ah? Why you talked to me like I'm a bad guy? Is being cheesy a wrong thing? Aigoo, I'm sorry then."

All SHINee members laughed together with Suk Jin and Kwang Soo. When they realized they don't have much time, Minho suddenly stop laughing and said," Onew hyung, you take care of them while Jonghyun hyung and Key will search for Haha hyung. I'm going to search Jae Suk hyung with Taemin. Okay?" After Onew nodded his head, Minho, Taemin, Jonghyun, and Key start searching for their target in the middle of the crowd.

"Onew-ssi, don't you wanna use your power to search Jong Kook Oppa?" Jihyo asked Onew as she raised her eyebrows. "Aniyo, Ji Hyo Nuna. I won't make it too obvious." He said with the smirk on his face.

***

"I think it will be a little harder to find Haha hyung. Don't you think so?" Jonghyun nodded as he looked at Key. "Yeah, and I think it's even harder because I didn't have any chance to watch some of Running Man episode. I'm kind of confuse, you know." He said.

"Same here. I thought Running Man is all about running, catching someone, and search for the nametags. Like hide and seek,"

"Hmm. I thought so." Jonghyun nodded his head and they walked in silence. Not a total silence actually, because the other people around them seem very busy and very loud. All of SHINee members still confused, how could the Running Man staff change the quiet basement into a crowd like this?! It's like a shopping market, to be honest.

In the middle of the silence, they keep their eyes open wide. They keep analyzing people around them. They've mistaken few people a few times already. But suddenly...,

"Excuse me, Sir, could you take off your hat for a while?" Key stopped a man that doesn't look strange at all. He's just like the other people, though.

That man shook his head quickly as he struggling to runaway. But Key blocked that man as fast as he can. Key hold that man's shoulder tightly to prevent him to move any further. That man avoids Key's eyes or even Jonghyun's.

"Key, I think he's just like an ordinary person. You know, like the others. Maybe he's just another trap, like what we've seen before. Come on, let him go and let's search for the real Haha hyung!" Jonghyun complained as he touched Key's arm.

"Ah, do you think so? Alright then," Even though he feels like he should catch this man, he gave up for Jonghyun's words. "Mianhamnida," He bowed his head and walked with Jonghyun. Slowly, he walked further and left that place.

And so with that man, he quickly runaway after Key and Jonghyun walked away.

"Ya, I feel his aura, don't you feel it? Around 65%, I think he's our target! Don't you think we should catch him again? He's running away, Jonghyun-ah!" Key said as he's watched the man running away from him.

"Wait a minute," Then when he really thinks about it, he knows there's something wrong with this man. He doesn't feel it as a trap, so he runs again and tries his best to catch that man, again.

"Ya, Sir! Wait! Don't run! Sir!" Key kept calling him, but he didn't even bother to look at him. "I'm sorry but I want to confirm that you're not Haha hyung." Key said as he removed that man's hat away.

Now, he could see that man's face clearly.

Well, Jonghyun's right. He's not Ha Dong Hoon.

But...,

"Jonghyun-ah! Come here! Ppali! He's Jaesuk hyung! We found Minho and Taemin's target!"

That man who kept running away is Yoo Jae Suk.

***

"Ya, Taemin-ah... Let's split into 2, you search Jae Suk hyung and I search Jong Kook hyung. What do you think?" Taemin raised his eyebrows as he looked at Minho . "Why we have to split into 2? Didn't you say we will search Jong Kook hyung together?"

"Ah, did I say so? But, Taemin-ah, don't you think it will be easier if we split into 2? I think we don't have enough time." Taemin nodded and follow what Minho said like an innocent kid. He walked away from Minho and search Jae Suk.

The crowd seems getting bigger and bigger. It's like the Running Man staffs added some people into the crowd. Now almost all of the people wear the same clothes. It's Korean traditional clothes, hanbok. And all of them wear a hat, a traditional hat.

"Where's him? How to search a man in the middle of a big big crowd? Ugh. I've never been on a big crowd like this. I think I'm dizzy right now," Taemin touched his head as he smiled. He kept walking and walking until he found a familiar back in front of him. No, not only one. It's 2 men walking in a rush in front of him.

"Excuse- Oh, hyung?" His eyes widened as he found out that 2 young men are Jonghyun and Key. Right beside them, there's Jae Suk, standing nervously but he keeps smiling.

"Oh, I thought Minho hyung told me I have to search Jae Suk hyung...," He said, confused. "What happened?" He asked again.

"Oh, Taemin-ah, luckily we meet you now! Yeah, we wanted to search Haha hyung, but unfortunately we didn't find him. We found Jae Suk hyung instead. So now you search for Haha hyung, okay? By the way, where's Minho?" Taemin nodded to Jonghyun's explanation. "Oh, hyung is searching for Jong Kook hyung, he said."

"Alone?!" Key asked in disbelief.

"Yeah. He said we don't have enough time." Key understood, as he and Jonghyun waved their hands, heading to the corner where Onew is guarding the rest of Running Man members right now.

Again, Taemin walked alone by himself. Until suddenly someone tapped his shoulder and said, "HE'S THE TARGET! THE TARGET!"

That person who tapped Taemin's shoulder is a woman. An old woman, on her fiftieth to be exact. Before Taemin could understand what she meant, suddenly around 6-7 people wearing a black suit came to him and dragged him along. "Wait! Ya, wait! Who are you, guys?! Where are we going?!?!" He yelled at those strange men.

"He's our target!" One man said as he let go of him. And so the other men let go of him, and left him in front of the big brown door.

"I know you're confuse right now. Don't ask me anything, and just pull the door. You will find what you wanted to find." That old woman came again and gave Taemin a slight smile. "Good luck, young boy!" She waved her hands, then left Taemin alone.

"Ya, what is this?!" Taemin almost shouted as he pulled the door. It wasn't locked.

"Wh-What is this? Who are you?" Taemin asked a man who was sitting on a black chair. The room has a strange aura, and it looks like a meeting room.

That guy smirked as he motioned Taemin to have a seat. Maybe Taemin doesn't know this..., but it will be a long conversation, so he said, "I'm Ha Dong Hoon. Don't you recognize me, Taemin-ssi?"

***

Minho walked as fast as he can, and hides behind a few people that walk in front of him. "I've seen Jong Kook hyung before." He murmured to himself.

"He wears a black hat, red hanbok, and I know he's easy to find since there are no many people who has a big muscular body like him. But...., where's him?" He looked again to the crowd, searching for a 'red hanbok'.

"Oh!" Suddenly he pointed his finger at a man who's running in the middle of the crowd. "It must be him!" Minho followed that man quickly, and after he's measure the distance between him and that man, he grabbed his hand.

"Hyung, Hyung! Jong Kook hyung, don't move! Geez, hyung, don't runaway! Hyung!"  Minho kept calling Jong Kook's name when suddenly that man runaway.

"Ya, hyung!" Minho ran after him and unexpectedly, he hugged him tightly. "Ya, Minho-ya! Don't be like this! You know you're heavy!" Minho smiled as he heard Jong Kook's voice. It makes him sure that he had already catch the right person. It's all thanks to Jong Kook's unique style and even unique voice.

"Just to make sure I've catch the right person and he won't runaway, Hyung." Minho said as he removed Jong Kook's hat, revealing that annoyed sense on Jong Kook's face.

***

"All right, SHINee members, since you've found all of the members of Running Man Team, now you can rest in the cafetaria while all of the Running Man Team can go to the first floor and taste the food." The PD said through the speaker as the crowd stopped moving. Then one by one, people that filled the basement before are gone. It looks like they knew that the SHINee members have already completed the mission. Their first mission.

"The Running Man Team will decide who is the lucky SHINee member that gets 3 balls for the 1st most delicious dish, 2 balls for the 2nd most delicious dish, and 1 ball for the 3rd, 4th, and 5th delicous dish. And at the end of the last mission, we will decide the winner by counting the balls you have. Whoever gets the most balls, he's the winner. Understand? Good luck!"

"Ya, is that mean the Running Man Team will decide who is the winner of the first mission?!" Jonghyun asked in disbelief. "Yeah, I think so. Better you guys prepared the best dishes you can cook since we're hungry like 7 people haven't eat yet since 2 years ago." Kwang Soo said then laughed. Well, he's obviously very happy now. Not just because they will eat 5 dishes from a popular boyband, but because of this is the first time that the PD has given the Running Man Team such a great honor to decide the winner of the first mission.

So, basically, they think the winner will be one of the SHINee members.


 

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 GUYS<3 

Okay, don't forget to give a comment and subscribe~ Sorry for ma bad english U,u

Hope you guys enjoy this story and enjoy this year too^^

Lemme know what you feels through the comment:3:3 Heheee:D

Don't be a silent reader, I don't bite U,u