Unbelievable Truth

Running Man With SHINee OT5!

"Did you see that? I sprayed it! There was a green color over his nametag! Woah~" Onew said.

"Honestly, this is the only way to defeat Kim Jong Kook. If you only use your strength, I'm sure you won't win. Unless if your muscles are as big as him, or maybe bigger than him. They said if you can't kill your enemies face to face, you better kill them secretly."

"Ah, and I guess..... There's 1 more left. It's Minho, right?" He continued. "Since it's Minho, I won't use my strength. I don't think I will win if I beat Minho. He's almost as strong as Kim Jong Kook, right?"

Then at that time, Onew saw Minho walked to him.

"OMO! HYUNG! I thought you've eliminated! Just........where did you hide? How can there's no one noticed you? How long has it been?! How-"

"Minho-ya, calm down. It's not like they've announced that I'm eliminated, right? I've been hiding since the first round... Well, I accidentally fell asleep. Then I just woke up minutes ago. Hmm... I think I slept inside the basement? I don't really remember."

"Ah. But I didn't see you earlier. I met Haha hyung in the basement."

"I said, minutes ago. Maybe when you met Haha hyung, I've woke up and start roaming around. Oh, Minho-ya... I think I have to go. Key said I have to meet him as soon as possible. Do you know where is he?"

"Eh? He's in the eliminated room." Minho answered even though he looked confused.

"Okay, see you later!" Onew smiled and walked away from him. When he felt Minho already walked away too, he secretly turned around and grabbed something from his pocket.

It's a water gun.

***

The game is over. The staff brought Onew to the eliminated room to see the others who have been eliminated.

"Woah, daebak! I didn't even think that hyung has a water gun! I got a strange feeling since the time that Jong Kook hyung came to us! Daebak!" Taemin said and gave Onew an applause.

"Ya, don't you think it's unfair?! How can Onew hyung got a water gun by himself?!" Minho pouted. He can't get over the fact that he has lost just because of a water gun.

Oh, it's not just. The water gun helped Onew a lot.

"Calm down, guys. I couldn't even believe it earlier. But the PD said I was alone since the game started. So they gave me an advantage. I'm sorry." Onew said as he sat down like the others.

"But I was alone since the game started too!" Kwang Soo shouted to the PD.

"But this is a special episode since the guest is SHINee." The PD said.

"I thought you gave me a little advantage on the first round. Am I right?" Taemin asked the PD.

"Yeah. But I just realized that you're not completely alone, and you're not in a disadvantage position. After all, you're the maknae. So in the end, I decided to give the completely big advantage to the leader." The PD answered. 

"Okay, let's us give an applause to them!" The PD said as he gave an applause to SHINee.

The Running Man Team also stand up and give SHINee an applause. And so on with SHINee members.

They hugged and high five-ed each others. And the show ends up with a big smile even thought there are a few people who left the location with a disappointed heart, like Jong Kook and Minho.

Yeah, so this is life. Sometimes, you've worked hard and you've done your best to win, or to be perfect.

But then, you'll realize, you also need a little touch of luck.

And Onew got it.

So, this is the first time that Onew can win over Minho.


 

Okay guys.. This is the last chapter. Thank you for patiently wait for this chapter and thank you very much for you who give a comment. I know you feel hard to understand this story bcs of my bad english. I'm sorry. And Thank you.