The Happening part 1

The New Moon Pack

*The Full Moon Pack Territory Two Moons Later*

"Hey brat wake up!" said Mr.Kim lifting Chanyeol's body and throwing it to the floor knocking the air out of the boy's lungs.

"It's your turn to hunt so hurry and go down stairs!" the man said, kicking Chanyeol's side as he walked out of the room. Taking deep breaths, Chanyeol stood up from the floor and made his way to the bathroom, once he was done he went down stairs and out to the woods to hunt.

"stupid old man, god he kicks hard" muttered Chanyeol rubbing his side where he had been kicked. He stripped from his clothes and shifted into his orange furred wolf, running to the woods at full speed.

*Dawn At The Woods* 

It was dawn and he finnaly got two deers and two rabbits, which was more than enough for three moons or more. Suddently he heard a rustling sound and an unknown sent filled his nostrils which made him stop and stay still, ears twitching in the search for any sound or movement. Then he heard an emergency howl from his pack. 

He quickly howled back before sprinting in the direction to his pack, suddently a great force tackled him to the side, forcing his body to a tree which fell right after the impact, he stood up and shook his head trying to get rid of the dizziness. When he looked up he saw like 5 or 6 big grey wolves that had gigantic and twisted fangs, red eyes, dirty, unhealthy and long furr, long claws and saliva and blood dripping from their mouth.

                                               Chanyeol pov     

"The last thing I needed, Revels. I need to get to the pack as soon as possible,but with these things in the middle it's going to be impossible" 

The revels are lone wolves that were expelled from their pack because of criminal acts, murdering or braking rules and because of the revenge, rage, sorrow, lonelyness and sadness their furr lost color, their eyes lost their original color and turned red and lifeless, revenge got the best of them and made them like this, heartless beasts.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when one jumped to my side ready to slash my throat open.

                                        Autor's pov

Before he touched Chanyeol, he crouched down making the revel fly above him and crashing on another one. Chanyeol jumped into the one that was on the front, throwing its body to the enemy, ready to bite its neck, when another one came behind Chanyeol and bited him on the side making him whimper 

*! that hurts* he was sure the bite was going to look nasty since the state of those fangs weren't the best. When he finnaly  pried off its mouth, the fangs leaving a deep gash, Chanyeol jumped back at it and bited him on the neck, shaking his head ripping off its throat. Then another one came and tackled him again and pinned his body against the floor.

*I'm tired of you nasty things!* growled Chanyeol, gigantic flames appearing and burning all of the revels, the beasts whimpering and running away in flames. When the revels were out of sight he sprinted back to the pack house but he failed in noticing two yellow eyes that had seen everything and when he left, they disappeared. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:well here's the second chapie fixed!!!!! so hope u enjoy it better tomorrow I'm gonna post the third one ok? so see ya all ^_^