Sunset Kiss

The New Moon Pack

Chanyeol opened his eyes to the rays of the sun that peeked through the curtains. He sighed and laid on his back with a yawn before turning to the side and smiling watching as Kris was still sleeping peacefully with soft snores. He couldn't believe he was there, laying next to Kris and admiring the goergous man beside him. Chanyeol smiled and softly and carefully pecked the blonde man's cheek before getting up without waking him and going to the bathroom, stretching his long arms above himself with a yawn. After a few minutes he was walking down the stairs looking around and chuckling at the kids that were playing with Kai and Kyungsoo. 

He sat on the table beside Baekhyun and Tao "morning guys" he replied grinning at the pair thanking Kyumin when she brought him his breakfast. The pair turned to him both with smiles on their faces.

"Morning Chanyeol! how was your night?!" chirped Baekhyun happily which made Tao chuckle.

"Love, turn down those chords, you're gonna leave us all deaf" said Tao softly taking Baekhyun's hand and intertwining their fingers.

Baekhyun turned to the black haired man sitting beside him and shrugged "that's not what you shout when we are alone in our room" murmured Baekhyun looking at Tao with a smirk, laughing as the other slapped his hand on his mouth.

Tao laughed Nervously "Well! that's enough of that, Baekie what did we discuss about spilling things that you shouldn't spill?" Asked Tao with a nervous grin.

Chanyeol raised a brow finishing his breakfast "that sure was something I didn't want to know" he replied getting up "I'll leave you two some.......you time" he said walking to the kitchen and walking outside after getting rid of his plate walking over to his Phoenix who was chilling under the rays of the sun.

"Hey Leo, how you doing?" he said siting beside the bird with a smile.

Leo shrugged and looked at him"I'm good, just enjoying the sun a little" he said looking back to the playing kids"did you check the letter your mother left you?" 

"no, I was actually hoping to open it with you since you and I are technically family from the same place" replied Chanyeol with a shrug and pulling out the folded envelope from his pocket starting to open it.

'My sweet boy, I'm sure that by the time you read this things won't be as they currently are. You would be older, bad things might have happened and good things too. I left this with two close friends since I know it will eventually get to you. Chanyeol, even if right now you're just a four years old and Are extremely loud and chirpy I know that you're strong and I know that by the time you read this you will be a strong, independent man capable of taking care of himself. I have left more things for you to find. In here I've left a part of something that you need to get to the end... in the Wind Kingdom you have to get to the Wu residence when they see the clue I've left here they will know why are you there. Always be cautious in your paths, things will be hard.

with Love,
mom'

I sighed smiling sadly and looked inside the envelope there being a small, metal pair of wings. With a smile I looked at Leo who laughed "what are you laughing at uh?"

"oh nothing just the fact that you will meet your family in law, WU yifan's family" he said looking at me and laughing as I just felt my blood run cold.

'The Wu family?! in other words the royal family of the biggest kingdom?! And worst of all My mate's family?! IS MY MOTHER INSANE?!!', I thought with wide eyes staring at the laughing bird beside me"Don't laugh!! this isn't funny!!! don't you see the problem with this?!!! this was supposed to be a fun experience! I thought that we would go there but not to meet people of high ranking or like that!! I won't even get past the middle and biggest kingdom since I'm going to die there!!!! I'll be cut into bits and thrown at the dogs for lunch!!!!" I shouted failing my arms.

"come on, don't be a wuss, you don't know them Yeol, what if they are actually nice people? plus you're kind of over reacting" said Leo rolling his eyes. I was about to reply when Kris hugged me from behind shouting 'Boo!' and ripping the girliest scream I have ever in my life heard or anyone have for that matter.

Kris laughed and kissed my cheek with a grin"what's the ruckus over here uh? I heard you shouting on my way here" asked Kris siting beside me with a smile.

"Oh nothing just reading mom's letter, also next stop is your place, mom left this metal thing and wrote that I should take it to your family, that they would know what to do or something like that when they saw it" I sighed showing Kris the metallic wings.

He blinked and took them "well maybe they know because I got no idea, maybe because I was never too fond of that royal thing, for a reason I have my own pack, they said that if I wasn't going to rule the kingdom then not to then make sure to at least leave a Wu legacy out of the kingdom" he said with a shrug.

I hummed nodding "well that surely doesn't helps to calm my nerves" I grumbled pouting.

He laughed"why are you nervous? they are real nice, I wasn't disowned or thrown out of the kingdom, I just decided to leave it and they said that, but they are very kind and understanding. For a reason they have the title of the best King and Queen the wind has ever had" He said with a shrug

"Geez I can even SEE the smug coming from you, get me some darts to pop you down from that ego boost" I said rolling my eyes as Kris laughed 

"Okay okay just don't worry.  We are traveling they four kingdoms! you should just enjoy all of the adventure!! we are going from one side to the other, in some days we will be in the middle of all the kingdoms!!" he said grinning" why don't you just relax a little? let's just go and walk around the kingdom for a while? I'm sure this is your first time here" He offered with a happy smile.

I smiled and nodded "sure, let's go, It really is my first time here, I'm now eager to go sightseeing!" I grinned getting up "let's go Kris!!" I chirped going to the house pulling Kris along.

Kris chuckled and nodded walking out of the house with me after we told Kyumin and Jyeging that we were going for a trip around the place.

So far we were having a blast, we went to the park, around the market, we went 'window shopping' which ended on us buying little things like small figures or handmade artifacts that were around the streets, and currently we were sitting on an ice cream shop laughing and joking around after having just eaten like crazy at a restaurant.

"Gosh I'm stuffed!!!" I shouted walking out successfully gaining a few stares but I just brushed them off.

Kris chuckled "I'm glad, I love seeing you happy." he said smiling at me and softly grabbing my hand as we were walking "that my new motive for living, to make you happy, to make sure you have everything you need, I now live for your happiness Yeol" he said looking at me with love filled eyes.

 I could feel my heart melting into those word, I could feel myself getting lost into those beautiful brown eyes. I smiled with a chuckle" I love you so much Wu Yifan, I know we have known each other for a couple of months, but I love you as if we have been together for years" I said stopping on a clearing with a smile looking at the sunset and gasping"look at that sunset!! isn't it beautiful?!!"

Kris smiled and chuckled nodding"yes indeed, but not as beautiful as you" and with that he softly cupped my cheek and turned my head connecting our lips into a sweet and lovely kiss and of course I kissed back, I ain't missing this opportunity.

A kiss with the man I love with a perfect sunset view, now I can scratch that from my bucket list.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hello hello!!! here's an update!!! thank you for the support!!! and till the next chapter!

byeee ^u^