Explanations,games and 'Is he going to join the pack?' part#3

The New Moon Pack

 

 
*flashback*
 
                               nine years old Joonmyeon's POV
 
In a sunny day my father and I  were walking to the base.
 
"Son, today we are gonna get our treasure back are you ready?"
 
"Yes, dad " I replied looking up my father. 
 
We finally reached the base and entered the conference room were a long table was in the middle of the room and all it's chairs were occupied with adults and boys of my age even some of my friends were there. Taking a seat beside dad and another man I sighed and rubbed my knees nervously. When everyone was there, a man at the head of the table stood up.
 
"Okay everyone! today we are going to the fire nation and get The Ocean's Eye which is the source of our power and what keeps the balance in our nation. We still don't know why did our allies decided to betray us and steal it but we can't stay with our arms crossed and do nothing about this. The plan is already set up and discussed all I'm going to say is that we are going now and when we are close enough we divide in our assigned groups, any questions?" after all the questions were answered we were dismissed from that room and went into another room were we armed ourselves and got ready 
 
We kept walking and reached the fire nation. We are currently hidden and looking at them from afar  waiting for the signal to attack. I looked to my side where my father was "where are we going to attack, dad?" I asked. He inspected the area before looking at me"we are attacking the leader's house, you will take the rooms at the right and I take the rest of the house okay? that's why it's only the two of us since we are only taking them" he smiled at me and ruffled my hair before looking back to the front. I hummed and nodded before looking at the large house "and who are there?" I looked back at my father. He stood up when a tall man walked into the large house "him and his family now, let's go, we have work to do" and as those words left his mouth, a large, cold water wave appeared, destroying everything and everyone at its path and men of our army appeared, instantly killing anyone they saw that was a fire user.
 
With a gulp I stood up and ran after dad, towards the large house. As soon as we barged in, I dashed up stairs as my father took care of the tall man who was desperately trying to get rid of dad to stop me from going up stairs.
 
I ran towards the hallways, checking every room until I reached one where there was a bloodied woman on the floor and a boy looking younger than me but taller, crying and wailing while shaking her body trying to get her to open her already closed eyes
 
"mom!! mommy!! please wake up!!! mommy!! please I need you!!" the boy wailed and sobbed loudly with his surprising deep voice for his age while shaking her body "mommy!! I'm scared please!!! mom!!! please help me mommy!!" he wailed before noticing my presence and looking up at me with wide, terrified golden eyes, tears cascading out of his eyes and down his cheeks. I quickly extended my hand towards the boy, my eyes turning deep blue.
 
"Don't move! o-or I swear t-that I wil kill you!!" I shouted gulping not lowering my slightly trembling hand. What the was I thinking when I agreed to this?!!! I have never killed someone before! okay I have had training and all that but this isn't just some doll or piece of meat! this was a boy! Gulping and gaining courage and cleaning my mind from every thought, I closed my eyes as water started to drip from my hand before a large water spike shoot forward from my palm towards the boy.
 
A scream was heard before I slowly opened my eyes and gasped at the sight. Instead of the boy, a teen had the spike through his belly and chest, covering the other boy from it. I widened my eyes and made the spike fall as the teen fell to the floor, the boy shouting the teen's name and desperately crawling to him, even more tears streaming from his eyes.
 
"Joonmyeon! we are leaving!!!" I heard my father's voice and immediately ran out of the room and down the stairs to my father "we have to leave, their allies are here!" he said picking me up and rushing out of the door as the rest of our side was doing the same
 
When we reached our territory we got a very shocking surprise. The Ocean's Eye was there, where it was supposed to be, along with a note that said 'good job, you guys just made this easier for me' sticked to the blue pearl like sphere.
 
*end of flashback*
 
" We realized what we had done, the great mistake we had committed....we killed an entire nation, kids, women, men, elders, all of those innocent people...thinking that they stole it, instead of talking about it with the fire nation.....look boy....I'm terribly sorry....I know that, that boy...the one that I was about to kill.....it was you.....and I'm......you have no idea...of the..guilt and frustration im feeling right now......and have been feeling since then....." Suho said sniffing and wipping his teary eyes knowing that he wasn't the one that's supposed to be crying at this moment
 
Chanyeol gulped staring at his hands on the table and let out a shaky breath before looking at Suho with broken and depressed but angry and cold eyes"you do realize.....that even if all of this was a mistake.....my forgiveness won't come from one day to another right? you and your kind killed my mother, my father, my older brother, my grandparents, aunts, cousins, friends, you left me without my family! without my kind! you all left me alone to deal with those erted and disgusting bastards!" Chanyeol shouted with now teary eyes, his fist tightly clenched in the table and his eyes glowing bright orange at the moment"and all of that for that thing that we never even touched! not even once did we got to it! we never even went to your temple nor house! we where never interested in having something that could harm us and even destroy us!" 
 
Suho closed his eyes looking down as Chanyeol talked, nodding and silently listening to the boy since he knew that all the boy said was true and he knew that it didn't matter how guilt he felt, that no matter matter how sorry he felt, that wouldn't change the fact that the boy really was alone at the moment, that he had seen how his family and nation got destroyed, he saw how the world he once lived in and loved had been destroyed into nothing. Suho could never imagine how his life would be without his family and friends, in other words he couldn't imagine the lonelyness and torn feeling that he and his kind had caused to this boy.
 
Chanyeol choked on a sob and buried his face in his palms ignoring his sore throat, aching muscles and his hurting wounds, he just didn't cared, nothing mattered anymore, his life was done, he was to live alone and be everyone's slave, because that's what he was made for, to be a slave.
 
Suho gulped and slowly looked at the sobbing boy infront of him"l-look......I-Im very very sorry......and I know that sorry won't bring back your parents and your brother.....but let me tell you...that we found you and you can stay with us, we can be your new family, Chanyeol" he said  looking at Chanyeol with sincere and truly guilty eyes as he raised his head and looked at Suho
 
"b-but.....I-I really d-don't want to intrude......if you want ....I could stay here until my wounds heal and then I would leave..." Said Chanyeol sniffing and wiping his never ending tears trying to compose himself.
 
At this Suho only smiled kindly and softly reached and held Chanyeol's hand"it's not intruding if the mate of the beta of the pack is inviting you and is willing to take care of you" he softly squeezed Chanyeol's hand with a kind and warm smile"this could also be something like a step to make up for the great loss I caused you" 
 
Chanyeol looked at his hand, thinking about the invitation and sighed, what can he loose by this? he didn't have a home, nor someone that cared for him so what could go wrong? he would only be someone else's slave....and who knows maybe these people aren't as erted and mean as the full moon pack, Chanyeol gulped and slowly nodded his head biting his lip"o-okay....b-but are you sure that I won't intrude?"
 
Suho nodded with a bright smile and let go of his hand "one hundred percent sure, now let's take you to your room okay? I have to talk with the pack" he said standing up and helping Chanyeol to his feet and out of the room
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
well after......A LOT of time I finally decided on updating Xp, also I that the age is like, DAMN, nine years old?! IM SO SORRY FOR ALL THE TIME I TOOK!!!! I didn't meant to do it! it was all by accident so please don't kill me! well I hope you guys like this chapie and always feel free to coment! I will do my best on replying them! and thank you for your subscribe and support! bye bye~ ^u^