I love you

The New Moon Pack

Chanyeol gulped looking at the chest thinking before sighing"should I.....like try to open it??" he said looking over to the pack then at Kris. Kris looked at him before nodding slowly and getting behind Chanyeol softly holding his hips as everyone got in defensive "you open it if something bad comes out I'll pull you back and the others will attack, don't worry" he's said getting ready" I won't let anything harm you" 

*Chanyeol's POV*

This can't be happening. Kris is right behind me so close to me, I can even feel his breath hitting my neck. This is what I have dreamed of ever since I saw him, to be with him, to hold each other in our arms while whispering sweet things to each other. I had to blink several times to get myself back to earth and control. I looked at  the chest with a frown trying to figure out how to open it. I slowly got closer to it and pulled it closer to try and figure something out since I had no clue how to open it. That's when my hand landed on a hand mark that was on in and I heard a click come from it making me gasp and making my eyes turn orange. At my reaction I felt Kris pull me back a little and everyone go tense in the room.

"I....... I'll open it now" I mumbled gulping and took hold of the chest again and slowly opened it, gulping as I felt Kris's hold tighten around my hips as the tension grew more in the room. As I opened the chest inside was a key chain, a few papers written in my native language, a picture of a forest landscape of a stone wall between two trees and a family picture of me and my family.

I gasped as I slowly took the picture my eyes instantly watering "H-how.......w-what is this" I whispered looking at it everyone in the room calming down and I could feel the pity around the room, a pity I obviously didn't wanted but wasn't going to argue about right now. I turned the picture sniffing a little as it said 'think and act carefully'


*Kris POV* 

I silently watched as Chanyeol looked through everything with soft sniffles, I then turned to the group and nodded letting them know that it was safe for them to leave and give us some alone time. When they all left and then softly hugged Chanyeol from behind" I know this is a stupid question but....Are you ok? " I asked pulling away when he turned around, Gosh how I hate to see those beautiful now orange eyes of his with so much pain and such a sad look. I could easily tell he wasn't ok. 

I sighed and hugged him close"everything will be alright Chanyeol, don't worry, we will solve this together ok? as a pack" I softly said rubbing his back in a comforting way.

"I m-miss t-them so m-much Kris" he sobbed burying his face on my chest and keeping on crying against me. How I hate to see him so torn, if only I could bring them back just to see that smile I loved so much. I would honestly give my life for his happiness, to see him smile, laugh, grin, I would give my life for Chanyeol. Not even exaggerating. 

After some time He pulled away and softly wiped his tears "I-I'm sorry... I-I just cried all o-over you" he sniffed looking down at the picture. I just smiled and gulped getting ready while softly lifting his face with my hand under his chin "don't worry about that Chanyeol, I'm here for you, I'll be here until you don't want me to, until the ends of earth, because I love you Chanyeol, with all my might, and... I... I know that we have known each other for just some months ago and that we aren't that close but... I just can't hold it anymore, if you don't feel like me... it's ok" I finished smiling while softly holding his hands " if you want I'll just go out side" I side smiled gulping and pulled away to walk outside.

*Chanyeol's POV*

Is this truly happening? Did he just.....confessed to me? I couldn't let him go! I had to stop him! I've been waiting for this all these months!! I snapped out of my daze and held his hand "W-wait!...... wait... K-Kris.. I-I" I stuttered gulping and looked up at him and smiled softly while looking at those beautiful brown eyes that looked back at mine with so much love, how much I love this man. I just softly held his face and softly kissed his lips, I knew he was shocked, His cute wide eyes was enough to to tell me.

I pulled away and smiled at him"I love you too Yifan. with all my might" I responded with a smile. Kris chuckled seemingly unable to believe it himself, and that's when it he pulled me close and kissed me again, softly holding my hips and I just wrapped my arms around his neck hoping that this moment never would last forever.

The moment I was able to feel like I belonged somewhere once again. That I had a family.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and here's the second one, the next chapter is close by and I will try to pick up my pace! I'm in vacations and have free time, so see you in the next chapters!!! thank you for subscribing, commenting and supporting me! even thought I've been so unfair with such a long wait :,( 

Thanks again! byeeeeeee! ^u^