Explanations,games and 'Is he going to join the pack?' part#2

The New Moon Pack

Glaring at Suho,Chanyeol said "What are you waiting? an invitation? hurry up and explain to your lovely friends what's this all about."

Suho stood up, took a calm breath and looked at his friends who were all ready to attack if it was needed.

"Guys will you give us some privacy please? I will tell you when I'm done with him." 

At this they all looked at Suho as if he was crazy.

"Are you crazy?! we won't let you here alone with this orange freak guy!" Exclaimed Luhan signaling to Chanyeol.

"Yah! it's Chanyeol and I'm not an orange freak!!"screamed Chanyeol 

"I don't care!"screamed back Luhan 

"c'mon guys it's just five minutes he's not gonna do anything and if he attacked me you would know plus he can't do anything he's to weak for that."Interrupted Suho.

"Fine but if he does anything call me okay?" Kris said turning around and walking out the door and the others behind him. Suddently in a quick movement Lay who was the last one jumped on top of the table grabbing Chanyeol by the neck of the shirt and lifting him up at eye level.

"Look I do not know you and at this moment I don't care who you are, you may be wounded and weak but if you dare to touch Suho I will personally rip off your limbs and kill you painfully slow so you better be a good pup and think carefully before acting,got it?"
Threated Lay glaring darkly at Chanyeol who nodded. Dropping Chanyeol he jumped off the table and went out the door slamming it behind him.
 
 *inside the room*
                               
                                          *Suho's pov*
To be honest I'm surprised,never in my entire life have I seen Yixing like that even I got the scared out of me. Frustrated Chanyeol got up and kept glaring at me.

"So? gonna talk?"he grumbled at me ,also it was quite easy to know that he was trying not to growl at me.It seems like Xing scared the out of him since he's being a good pup.I got pulled out of my thoughts when Chanyeol cleared his throat,

"hey we have some time ,not the entire day" he said crossing his arms.Sighing I sat down in my chair.

"How old were you at that time?" i asked crossing my arms.

"seven"grumbled Chanyeol sitting on a chair at the other end of the table.

"So we only have two years of difference,huh?"

"no Sherlock"

"Gosh,you don't have to be so rude I was just asking."

"hurry up and talk!"exclaimed Chanyeol out of patience already .

"okay okay,but brace yourself talking about this might bring back some memories" 

Taking a deep breath Chanyeol nodded.

*flashback*
                         nine years old Suho's POV

In a sunny day Suho was walking with his father to the base.

"Son, today we are gonna get our treasure back are you ready?"

"Yes, dad " replied little Suho looking up at his father.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:You might be like 'What the heck are they talking about?' or 'what treasure?!>~<'he heeee I'm so mean anywayyyyssssah I'm sorry for taking long I'm doing ma best on this a, also you might be like 'did she reeeaaaally take so long on this short chapter?-.-' but I have mah reasons like problems at home and stuff like that but I will keep updating. Again sorry for the English,grammar blah blah blah but remember I'm doing what I can xp soooo thanks for commenting,subscribing and reading also for spending your time on reading anyways bye bye se ya soon!!!  ^u^