The Happening part 2

The New Moon Pack

*At The Full Moon Pack Territory*

When Chanyeol got there all he saw was destruction, houses in fire, corpses all over the place from Revels, humans and from the pack, many children and women's crying, and very serious wounds.

When he got closer to the pack, all the pack fell in silence and looked at him with a judging stare then the alpha appeared and limped over to Chanyeol with rage filled eyes. Seeing this Chanyeol's tail found its way between his hind legs, his ears flipping down as he bowed his head whining silently when a stinging pain shoot through his body starting from the wound on his side. 

He suddently heard his alpha's angry voice through their pack link (in his mind ,only pack members can talk like that with each other)"It was your fault!" Growled the alpha of the Full Moon Pack taking slow steps towards the orange furred wolf who was taking steps back "you called them you traitor" 

"N-no s-sir i d-didn't-" Chanyeol whimpered, showing his neck in submission.

"Yes you did!!! You weren't here to try to protect the humans how can you explain that uh?!"

"th-they attacked me on my way h-here" the terrefied wolf replied choosing carefully his words so that he wouldn't anger even more the furious alpha 

"Ha! Like i would believe you. You are here by baned from this pack!" as the alpha's words sounded through the link, the whole pack attacked Chanyeol. Chanyeol tried to defend himself, feeling as he was slowly disconnected from the pack link. As the pack was beating Chanyeol, the alpha howled to the sky annuncing that Chanyeol was a lone wolf now.

*at The New Moon Pack Territory* 

Everything was normal and peaceful, Sehun, Chen, Xiumin and Kai playing PS3, Call of Duty Black Ops. Tao was waiting for his turn, arguing every time they called a rematch and left him out. Kyungsoo,Luhan and Yixing preparing dinner. Kris and Suho watched them play when suddently Kris heard something.

"Guys silence" said Kris in a very serious tone and taking the remote, turning off the tv so he can hear it clearly. 

"It's a wolf howl" said Yixing appearing though the door cleaning his hands with a towel.

"No Sherlock" said Suho looking at Yixing with an 'are u serious' look. 

"Didn't that howl meant that someone was being expelled?" asked Sehun looking at his mate Luhan as the other hugged him saying how cute he sounded.

"Yes it did but there hasn't been a wolf expelling a long time ago" said Yixing pretending he didn't heard what his mate Suho said.

"Get prepared we are going to investigate" said Kris standing up to get ready, as he said that everybody nodded their heads and turned off everything they were using, heading upstairs to get ready. 

After all of them were ready they met at the doorway.

"okay, everyone will go with their mates and don't separate got it?" said Kris handing them all some camping bags and raising a brow at the pack.

"yes we got it" said the pack getting in pairs which were: Kyungsoo with Kai, Suho with Yixing, Chen with Xiumin , Luhan with Sehun and Tao with Baekyun 

"but what about you Kris, you still havent found your mate" asked Tao looking at him worriedly, wrapping his arm around baekyun's waist .

"I will be okay Tao don't worry you just take care of Baek" Kris assured his pack.

"yes I will Kris" replied Tao kissing Baekyuns head making the other giggle.

"okay then see you tomorrow guys" said Kris.

"see you tomorrow Kris!" they all chorused before going to their assigned ways. 

After they were out of his sight Kris sighed,it feels so lonely without his pack. After sighing again for the hundred, he parted on his own way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
okay here's the third fixed one!! hope u liked it! and I made a double update because I didn't post this yesterday so yea !!!