The Package

The New Moon Pack

Kris' POV

It's been a few weeks since Chanyeol arrived to our lives and to be honest it was for the best. The pack has been way more organized and calm, they still mess here and there but at least isn't humiliating or...... plain cruel. Now he has become an important part of the pack, he trains with us, some of the members ask him for advise even though he isn't even close to their element, he fools around just like he can be collected like he has brought balance to this pack. How? don't ask me. Him, Luhan and Chen are buddies on pranks, he helps Tao and Baekhyun on fashion too, Xiumin and Kyungsoo are supper with him and the kitchen, now the food is even better, Him, Suho and Yixing are great and already past problems and worries Sehun and Kai love to dance to the music he makes in the computer, quite surprising if you ask me.

As for me, I have been feeling this....attraction towards him. Skyra has been trying to convince me that it's because he's my mate but I don't think so. For us to be mates there's supposed to be a mutual attraction right? He doesn't seems to eel anything for me, the other day it was just the two of us in the woods hunting and I tried to take a step but neither he's REALLY oblivious or he's brushing me off.

It was a sunny morning and we were all having breakfast. As usual Chanyeol interacting with everyone just fine. I smiled looking around, it was a nice atmosphere no bastard's or feel annoying 'concerts' just happy and normal chatting while eating. The great atmosphere was broken when there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it" I said getting up and walking to the door. I opened the door and frowned looking at the man, slightly shorter than me at the door with quite a few missing teeth and looking quite wrecked.

"is someone named... Park Chanyeol?? I think it is" he said with a raspy voice looking up at Kris with a creepy grin. I frowned and just as I was going to reply to the man Chanyeol appeared beside me and said " yeah, that would be me." looking at the man with a wary frown. I looked at him and huffed before looking back the man"What's your deal with him?" 

" oh well, you see I am a messenger and I was ordered to deliver this package to him personally, but only he can open it. I someone else opens it" he chuckled lowly with a smirk "I can't guarantee that things would end well" he chuckled offering a chest he had under his arm towards Chanyeol.

I looked at it warily then I looked at Chanyeol as he nodded and slowly took the chest with a frown. I then looked back outside and the man had just vanished in thin air. I closed the door and walked back to the table with Chanyeol both with a frown on out faces thinking about the man and wondering what could be on the chest. I looked up at the table signaling to the group"guys, clean up, some messenger came and gave Chanyeol this chest, only he can open it, and I think we should be careful because I don't trust him nor this so we will be careful and take precautions" I said while the others cleaned the table and Chanyeol placed the chest on the table.

I sighed looking at the chest on the table. Come on, everything was just fine! I have a weird feeling and don't like it at all.

*somewhere else*

A tall man was seated on a wide room with his back facing the door, meditating and taking slow breaths  in front of a shrine with his eyes closed. Another man came in and bowed deeply "sir, the package has been delivered safely!" he said standing straight again. The man nodded "good job, you can retire" he said nodding when the man walked away "finally things are working just wonderful" he said smiling and chuckling a little.

*full moon pack*

Mr.Kim smirked and laughed "yes! I'm sure that the package was delivered!!we already finished the fire kingdom years ago, and soon will come the earth, wind, water, frost, all of them with fall!!" he said turning around with a smirk now facing the hooded man before him" because you and your boys will make sure of it, think you can handle it?" he smirked siting down on a chair facing the man. The man smirked and laughed lowly"of course I can, who are you taking me for?" he said with a dark smirk and his eyes flashing a bluish color.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi! hi! hi! omigosh!!! it's been way to long!! I feel extremely guilty so here you have a double update!!!!!
I'm sorry for the long wait, I've been quite busy over here and to be honest I was kinda lazy, so I leave here two chappies!!!! please enjoy my comeback! XD. thanks for your support and again sorry for the long cruel wait XP.

Byeeeeeeee ^u^