Before The Happening

The New Moon Pack

*Full Moon pack territory*
 
                                             Chanyeol's pov 

Here I was again locked in my dark room laying on my bed and looking at the ceiling. I never understood why they always lock me here. The pack says that its because some kind of black magic is in me and they don't want to spread it and much more but since those are just rumors I never really knew why.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when the beta of the pack suddently came in and the light making me flinch because of the suddent brightness in the room.

"Hey you brat, the New Moon Pack is coming here so you better get ready and dont be late got it?" he said raising a brow at me.

"yes sir" I said nodding my head and blinking rapidly for my eyes to adjust to the light.

"Then hurry up and get ready, we will be waiting for you down stairs" with a nod he turned around and walked out, closing the door without locking it so that I could get out of the room when I was ready.

With an annoyed sigh I lifted my body off the bed, taking some clothes from the closet and dragging my body to the bathroom. After taking a quick shower and dressing in black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, black leather jacket and combat boots, I made sure my hair was nicely styled and headed down stairs.

When I got there the alfa was standing with the rest of the pack in the living room waiting for the New Moon Pack. When the alfa looked at me, his eyes sudently filled with rage 

"You brat who the hell do you think you are to take so much time! You were supposed to be here an hour ago!" he said coming to me.I glanced behind his shoulder were the beta was smirking evilly.

"s-sorry sir i didn't meant to take time" I said bowing my head down.

*mean while at the New Moon Pack*

"Tao, Kyungsoo, Baekyun, hurry we are going to be late!" shouted Kris through the stairs waiting for the rest of the pack. After checking his watch for the ninth time Baekyun, Tao and Kyungsoo finnaly came down 

"God I though the bathroom ate you or something, why did you three took so long?" Kris asked looking at them annoyed 

"c'mon Kris don't be such a sissy, we are not late" said Tao flipping his bangs to the side, ignoring the question.

"We will be if we don't hurry" said the beta of the pack, Yixing, appearing through the door "The pack is ready to leave Kris"

"ok, thanks Yixing" Kris thanked the other male.

"No problem, now let's go" Yixing nodded, pushing the three other members out the door. 

Once they were sure that everyone was outside and ready, they changed into their wolf form and parted to the Full Moon Pack house.

*At the Full Moon pack's house*

 When they got there it was dark, some shadows could be seen through the windows. 

"Kris are you sure this is the house" asked Tao looking at the house. 

"Yes this is the house, I am sure" said Kris nodding his head.

"How can you be so sure?" asked Kai raising a brow at him.

"Because it still stinks like the last time I came here" said Kris shrugging. At this statement Xiumin laughed.

"That explains why you lost your brain smelling things of our house"

"Yah! Xiumin I didn't lost my brain I still have it" Kris defended himself.

"Yes you do but it's damaged" said Sehun popping in the conversation.

"Okay, okay guys, quit it, remember his brain is damaged and he can have a mental breakdown" said Suho showing an evil smirk. Before Kris could even open his mouth to defend himself again, Luhan appeared out of nowhere.

"Are we going to enter the house yes or no?" the boy asked crossing his arms.

"Let's go" said Yixing walking to the house. When the door opened by the beta,the first thing they smelled was blood.

"Welcome to the Full Moon House" said the beta of the hosting pack bowing

"Thanks for accepting us here" said Kris bowing, after the greetings they followed the beta to the living room were the blood sent was more powerful and 
they sat down on the chairs of the dining table

"Mr.Kim is going to come in a moment" with that said, the beta left the room. After making sure the door  was closed Chen broke the silence.

"Guys I think I wanna puke" he said making a puking face.

"Strange, this sent is wolf blood"said Kris sniffing the air.

"But what do you think might have happened here?" said Baekyun with curiosity and as a reply all he got were shrugs. Then the door opened revealing Mr.Kim with the beta ready for the reunion about the Revels.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N:well first chapie is here hope u liked it and It's fixed!! ^^