CHAPPY 5.2

It all started with a simple Chocolate Java Chip

Here is Chappy 5.2. ♥

(A/N: Continuation of Chappy 5.1. So it was still on the flashback.)


 

I was drinking the hot Chocó, when Hyunmin oppa blindfolded me.

 

“Oppa!”

“Just follow me.”

 

He pulled my hands, we went outside. We rode their car, I suppose. I was freaking out since I really had no idea where we were going.

 

“~~~~~-ah? Are you ok?” His mom asked me.

“Dongsaeng your hands are trembling.” Hyunmin oppa added.

“I am fine. Don’t mind me.” I answered.

“Ok. Just finish your hot Chocó. Did you know Youngmin was really nervous in his plan, it might fail but I can see no problems. Are you feeling tingly inside? Tell the truth. ”

“Of course. Everytime, I see your son, I feel that.”

“Stop it! I am jealous!” Hyunmin oppa said.

“Don’t worry my son. Your time will come soon or…not?” His mom joked.

 

We all laughed. Then our ride was silent after that. We arrived at our destination. We got out of the car and they made me sit again. The bid goodbye and I can sense they left. I was sipping my drink then I heard their song, Boyfriend. Then finally, Youngmin removed the blindfold in my eyes. He was holding daises, my favourite flower. I realized we are here in Starship. I took the flowers, and I saw a note.

 

‘We have changed over the years, but the sparkle in your eyes is as bright as ever, and my love for you is even stronger. ♥Happy 1st Anniversary, my Minki. ♥’

 

“Ahh~~ Oppa, why are you so cheesy! I am now embarrassed in my gift.” I blushed and bowed. He lifted my chin and said “Aww..Don’t be embarrassed in front of me. You should be embarrassed at them.” He pointed at the people and workers in Starship. “You are still wearing your pajamas.”

“This is how much I love you!” I retorted.

“I love you too SO MUCH!”

 


So how was it? :P

Is my fic boring? WAE, I am getting low subbies. *sobs*

Anyway, my subbies now are supportive that what I like about them. ^^

Sorry, if it is really short. :)