CHAPPY 7.1

It all started with a simple Chocolate Java Chip

Flashback *2nd Anniversary*

 

I woke up at about 4:00AM and cooked Youngmin’s favourite breakfast. I took a bath, then Bora and I went to their place. I went up to his room and “stole” his cellphone. We reviewed the plan, and we went to our stations. It was a good thing that Kwangmin has this Polaroid camera, it helped me a LOT! I took a picture of myself holding up his cellphone, I tapped the picture inside his closet. Then I left. Hyunmin oppa and YoonHye eomma were the only people left in their house. I took a picture of myself at the small tent, then I went to the bakery, took another shot, and then I went back to their place to hand them the pictures. As I went out, I took a picture of me at their house and ran to the basketball court while walking I called Hyunmin oppa on his cellphone. As he answered, I heard Youngmin in the other line shouting “DID YOU SAW MY CELLPHONE!?” then YoonHye eomma answered “Nope sweetie. Eat first.” That would give me enough time. I got to the basketball court, I handed Kwangmin the picture, and then I took a picture of me there. I ran into the chapel to give my new picture to HyunJoong appa, for the last time, I took another shot, went home, gave it to Bora, then I hid at my mom’s room. I listened to the current happenings at the Jo’s residence.

 

“HYUNG, MY CELLPHONE!” He shouted.

“Have you checked your closet?” Hyungmin answered.

“Not yet. Wait.”

“Youngmin-ah, your brother and I will just go at the market, ok?” YoonHye told him.

“Ok mom. Hyung take care of mom and yourself.”

 

Then I heard a door close, then Hyunmin oppa talked to me.

 

“By now, I think he saw it already. Tell Bora.”

“Thanks oppa! Tell eomma thank you too. I am here at home still hiding.” I said.

“Ok. Bye.”

 

I hanged up and called Bora. I told her to keep the line open so that I could hear them talk. He got there after 5 minutes.

 

“Bora noona, where is Minki?” He asked.

“Secret. Is your breakfast delicious? She cooked it for you.”

“Chincha? She cooked it?”

“No, I said she cooked it right? Do I need to repeat it again? Anyway, she wanted me to give you this

“What?”

“Here. Listen to it.”

 

She handed him the phone.

 

“I just want you that's it. All your flaws, mistakes, smiles, giggles, jokes, sarcasm. Everything. I just want you.”

Then Bora took back her phone.

 

“By the way, she wanted me to give you this.”

I suppose she gave him the picture of me at the church.

 


So yeah. :D I updated! :O It is still not yet done~ :))

I'll try to post Chappy 7.2 today. ♥

COMMENTS ARE LOVED! :>