CHAPPY 5.1

It all started with a simple Chocolate Java Chip

So yeah. I decided to divide things. XD I am not finished with all CHAPPY 5. So here is the half of it~ ^^


 

Present time

 

Something I’ve always been proud of was that Youngmin wasn’t your typical guy. He isn’t the type of guy that if a girl said ‘yes’ the guy will show his true colors. Youngmin is very far from that guy. After I said yes, nothing has changed; he still drops by almost every day to give us food, even I told him to stop. I always spend most of my afternoons at their house. Then, there was our 1st anniversary…

 

FLASHBACK (1st anniversary)

 

WOW! 1st year of being together. I could not believe it! I asked him yesterday what he wants but he said he didn’t want any, but I bought him anyway. As I was walking down the mall, I saw a jewelry shop. They had this couple ring it was really simple. So I bought it and I told the worker to engrave:

 

In my ring: Jo Youngmin

In his ring: Kim Minki

 

I got out of bed, went downstairs *weird he is not here.* I thought

 

“Mom, where’s Youngmin oppa?” I asked my mom.

“He went here but his mom called so he went home.” She answered.

“Ok.”

“By the way, he left this for you.” She gave me a paper bag.

“Thanks mom.”

 

I opened the paper bag, then I pulled out a small plastic container then there was this note saying:

 

‘You know, I might have changed as a person, but my heart stays the same because that is where it belongs.♥ Good morning sweetheart, eat your breakfast, then go to my place. Mom is waiting for you.  ’

 

I ate the food he gave, brushed by teeth, washed my face and then went out. On the way to their house, I ran across to Donghyun oppa…

 

“Babo! Why are you in your pajamas?! By the way, Youngmin want this to give it to you.” Oppa handed me one red rose.

“Are you sure Youngmin gave this? He knows that I don’t like roses.”

“I’m sure!”

“Ok. I’ll go now.”

 

I looked at the rose. I was thinking of throwing it away but I saw this note:

 

‘I don't care about your Imperfections; all I care about is you. ^^ I know you hate roses but don’t throw them yet, ok? BTW, go to my dad first, he is in the chapel.’

 

Then I went to the chapel near our place and I saw his dad. He handed me another rose, I thanked him and I left. There was a note again.

 

‘I don't know how to say this or even if it’s true. But I love the way you make me feel, and I think I'm falling for you again and again. ♥’

 

Why is Youngmin so sweet? I continued walking to their place. I saw Kwangmin, he handed me a rose, I thanked him and I left. While I was walking I was reading the new note.

‘Just a simple smile from you, my heart go crazy. ♥ This should be your 3rd rose. Three roses means ‘I love you’ Sweetheart, I know you’re dying to throw these away, so go ahead.’

 

He is trying to make me feel guilty. I will not throw these away. I continued walking and I saw Bora waving at me.

 

“Wow! Love changes you a lot, huh? Think about it. A few years ago, you wouldn’t come out of the house with only simple clothes but now you are wearing pajamas.” She laughed.

“Whatever! Where is the-”

“Here.”  She handed me a big paper bag.

 

I left, then I her mutter something about impatience. I didn’t have time to stop and look what is inside the bag, but it’s pretty obvious though. I read the note.

 

‘Everyday spent without you, I miss you so much. Every night and day spent missing you, I dream of your gentle touch.  :”> Here’s someone to cuddle when I’m not there. Hopefully, that doesn’t happen though. =)’

 

After a while, I realized Bora was right. For the first time in my life, I was here outside wearing pajamas. Love can change a person. Finally, after a long journey, I arrived at his house. I saw his mom waiting for me by the window.

 

“Omma, your son has many ideas,huh?”

“I know. I was really surprised. Come inside.”

 

We went inside, she handed me a cup of hot chocolate. Then, as usual, there’s a note

 

‘Let's commit the perfect crime... I'll steal your heart, and you steal mine. =P I’m pretty sure you’re thirsty, so, here you go! ^^’

 


Finally, an update! ^^

Still working on Chappy 5.2. :P

Youngmin is so sweet. :P ♥

 

Comments are LOVED! ♥