CHAPPY 7.2

It all started with a simple Chocolate Java Chip

A/N: Still on the flashback ^^


I hung up and called HyunJoong appa.

“Appa, I think he is already going there.” I said.

“Alright.” He answered.

 

After a few seconds,

 

“APPA, EVEN YOU!?”

“Isn’t it to obvious?”

“Bu-”

“Here talk to her.”

 

He handed the phone. It’s my turn.

 

“I'm not afraid of anything, and I've got the whole world in front of me. I just feel complete when you're by my side.”

 

“By the way, she wants this to give it to you.” I suppose appa already gave it to Youngmin. I hung up and called Hyunmin oppa.

 

“Ready oppa?”

“Years ago. HAHAHAHA”

“Ok.”

 

That’s when Youngmin came.

 

“Yah. Dongsaeng do you love Minki?”

“Do you need to ask that?!”

“If you love her you need to score 3 points.”

“Ok.”

 

I could only hear the ball dribbling, then after a minute, Youngmin said.

 

“Do you believe me now?”

“Fine! Here.”

 

MY TURN!

 

‘You my love are the only guy I will ever be in love with.  Can I talk to Hyunmin oppa now?’

 

“Aw…Fine. Hyung~”

 

“What’s up?!”

“Oppa, you know what you are going to do now right?”

“Huh?”

“If he leaves already. Go straight to my house.”

“Ok. Bye.”

 

“Dongsaeng, she wants me to give you this.”

 

He gave the picture then I heard him running. I hung up the phone and went down. I saw Bora, HyunJoong appa and Hyunmin oppa waiting for me. They were already in costume. All black and ski masks. We went inside the van and waited for the next step. I called YoonHye eomma’s phone. I heard them talking.

 

“Mom! Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Well that’s life.” Yoonhye eomma said.

 

MY TURN AGAIN.

 

‘The shortest word I know is "I". The sweetest word I know is "LOVE". One thing I could never forget is "YOU"’

 

“HEY. I love your pictures. It’s all mine right? You look beautiful.”

“Aiiishh!”

 

I hunged up and called Kwangmin.

 

“Oppa? Ready?” I asked him.

“Yep. Is he coming already?”

“Yes.”

“Oh. Yeah. I can see him now.”

 

“Hey. Minki wants to say something.”

“I know.”

 

‘Maybe it’s a sign, maybe you coming back into my life, even if it’s a phone call is a sign you’re supposed to be there.Get the picture to Kwangmin.’

 

Then I hung up.

 

“Appa. Let’s go in the small restaurant.”

“Ok.” Hyun appa said.

 

We had this other guy with us, I think his name was Sandeul or something; he was one of Donghyun oppa’s friends. We needed him to do the talking once we ‘kidnap’ Youngmin. We parked right before the small restaurant. Then we saw Youngmin pass by, I called Donghyun oppa’s phone.

 

“Oppa. We are here on the white van.”

“I know.” He answered.

 

“Hyung, can I talk to her?” Youngmin said.

“Here.”

“Where are you?”

“Hmmm…maybe I am here somewhere.”

“Aiigoo..Where are you?”

“I am right behind you.” Which was actually true.

 

I got down the van, and then they moved, leaving the side door open so Bora, Sanduel, Hyunmin oppa and the gang could easily snatch him. They did. Hyunmin oppa blindfolded him, and then the van ran off. Well, I am a good actress so I decided to play innocent; I kept talking on the phone.

 

“OMO. Oppa?! What’s that?” Am I good huh? HAHAHAHA.

“Someone blindfolded me and snatch me. Minki-ah, call appa, please?” He said.

“Ar-arasso. Wait.”

 

I hung up the phone, and then the van made a U-Turn so they could go back for me. I rode the van once again and sat at the backmost area. Sandeul and Youngmin were talking.

 

“What do you want from me!?” Youngmin panicked.

“I don’t know. Our boss told us to get you.” Sandeul lied.

“Don’t you know how important this day to me? Why is it on the wrong time?”

“JUST SHUT UP!”

 

Then he pointed a toy gun at Youngmin’s and he was suddenly quiet, no more whining, murmuring and all. I was on the verge of laughing out loud but I had to contain my amazement, if I laughed my plan would be ruined, so I had to shut up too. We arrived at Starship, Sandeul had he sat down on the floor on the corner of the shop. Then he said “Boss, he’s here!” Then I had Byunghyun, one of our barista friends say “Good! You can get your bonus on the counter.” I treated everyone who helped me to brewed coffee. Then they left and I took away his blindfold.

 

“Hey!” I greeted him.

“You kidnapped me? I am so amazed!” He exclaimed.

“I know. Here have a drink first seems like you will have a heart attack now.”

 

I gave him water, and then he finished it in about 30 seconds! HAHAHAHAHA. Then he heard a ‘clinking’ sound when he set the cup down.

 

“What’s that?” He asked.

“Just look at it.” I answered

 

He opened the lid and found the ring I bought him, I had ‘Minki’s boy♥’ engraved inside. I had one too, except mine says ‘Youngmin’s girl ♥’. We stayed for a while and enjoyed each other’s company.

 


Seems like 1-2 more chapters left then this story is finished. :O