CHAPPY 1.2

It all started with a simple Chocolate Java Chip

When I opened the door, I frowned because of what happened earlier.

 

“Why are you looking like that?” Donghyun oppa asked.

“There was this guy in Starship, he sat in the table with me and he followed me home! WHAT THE HELL?!” I answered.

“Who? Youngmin?” He laughed. I was in shock.

“H-How did you know?” I blinked at curiosity.

“He’s my friend. Well, he is one of the members of Boyfriend.”

“Boyfriend thing? Your group?”

“Yep.”

“Eh? Why does he have a different appearance? And wait! You didn’t answer my question properly!”

“Weirdo! It is him! Err…Because”

“Because what?”

“I told him to follow you home.” He confessed.

“Why did you do that? I think I am not dumb with the roads.”

“I have a debt to him.”

“What debt?!”

“Nevermind. Minki I’ll go for my practice, ok?”

“Arasso, oppa.”

“WAIT! Donghyun oppa! We’ll come with you. Your mom is there already.” Bora clinged to my arm.

“Ok. Let’s go girls.” Donghyun opened the door.

 

*AIIGGGGOOOO!!!!* I screamed in my head.

 

We got to their practice room. *I didn’t know that Youngmin will be here too! Donghyun Oppa said MY practice! NOT OUR! AIIISSSHHH.* Bora and I sat on the floor. They started.

 

“Would you be my girlfriend? Ohh~~” Youngmin sang while staring at me. I rolled my eyes.

 

“I know the reason why Donghyun oppa asked Youngmin to follow you home.” Bora started.

“AIISSHH. You are so lucky that you know the reason!”

“Do you want to know?”

“Yes. Of Course.”

“Here it goes.  One time Donghyun oppa and Youngmin oppa played basketball-” I cut her off.

“Can you-” She cut me.

“Seriously, Do you want to know?!” Bora asked and I nodded like a child.

“So keep quiet and listen to me. One time Donghyun oppa and Youngmin oppa played basketball. That time they had a bet. If your brother loses, Donghyun will introduce you to Youngmin and if Youngmin lose, your brother has his own plan about that. You know how OLD *no offense. XD* your brother is than Youngmin. He, your brother, loses the game. That’s the reason, why. Don’t you know? Youngmin likes you very much!”

“EHHHHH?! Don’t make up stories! I wish I didn’t listen. Let’s just watch.”

 

‘neo hanamaneul wihan nan neoui Boy Friend~~’When the song ended, Youngmin looked at me, blew me a kiss and winked at me.

 


Chappy 1.2 is posted! ♥ I'll try to post Chappy 2 tomorrow. :)