All confused

Ill Desperations

"Seyoung!?" Yuri exclaimed again. 

The 2NE1 girls turned to look at the newcomer. "Hm. So we have a friend? How do you two know each other?" 

Seyoung scoffed. "Oh, you'll see." She smirked at Yuri before turning around and walking away. The rest of them just stood there as they stared in surprise at how confident she was. Yuri sighed quietly. Why did she have to come back now...?

"Well ,we're going too. Have fun." Yoona pulled Yuri along as they jogged away from the others before they statted to chase after  Yuri and Yoona. They ran around the corner and found a seat.

"So. What the hell was THAT about. Who is she? How do you know each other?" Yoona blurted out a billion questions at once at Yuri. 

"Woah. Woah. Calm down. She's nothing. Just. Don't worry." Yuri replied quietly. 

Yoona shrugged. "Come on! Let's go now! Don't let that worry you if she's nothing! I'm a bit tired from today. Ahh I would've had a good time if it weren't for the 2NE1 girls..."

They linked arms and walked to the nearest bus stop. Yuri smiled. She actually did have a great time. The first time in a while...


Yuri walked into the school, holding her backpack in her right hand. It was another ordinary day. What could possibly go wrong this time? She looked around. She had a bad feeling about this.

She noticed the sun was already in the sky. The warmth was soothing. She checked her backpack. Her dose was inside. Buried underneath all her books. She rubbed her eyes. Yuri was still sleepy from the previous night. She had not gotten much sleep. She was still wondering how Seyoung had suddenly appeared in her life again. She debated whether it wasa good thing.

What the hell was she doing here? She couldn't just be passing by...

The bell rang. She snapped out of her thoughts and hurried to class. Inside, there was the usual scene. Girls playing around. She sat in her seat and looked out the window. She liked sitting in that seat. It was a peaceful seat. 

"Hey Yuri!" A familiar voice called. She then felt arms around her from the back.

"Yah, Yoona! Not here, please." She heard giggling as the arms let go. 

Teacher Min walked into the classroom. Yuri sat up and looked to the front. The other studentswent to their seats and stopped fooling around. "Good morning class. It seems we have another new student." She turned to the door. "Please, come inside."

Yuri gasped quielty when the person came in. S-seyoung? What's she doing here!? She swallowed and looked out the window.This can not be happening!

Seyoung smiled at the class. "Hey everyone. My name is Kim Seyoung." She snickered when she noticed that Yuri was in the classroom. "I hope you will all treat me nicely! Thank you for having me." She bowed and thought, ahh... I'm going to have a fun year. I wonder how she will treat me.

"Your seat will be there, next to Yuri." Teacher Min pointed to an empty seat.

Seyoung smiled as she sat down next to Yuri. She turned to look at her. Yuri was turned the other way, as she stared aimlessly out the window. 


It was recess, and Seyoung walked out of her second class. She was walking to the restrooms to wash her hands, when she noticed Yuri stumbling clumsily towards the restrooms as well. Ahh... then normal symtpoms. Dizziness, blurry vision, the pain in her chest. Yuri, don't make it too obvious.

She entered the restroom shortly after Yuri and heard a cubicle lock up. She made sure there was no one else in the restroom before she started to wash her hands. "Yuri, hows the doses working out? I'm still surprised you're alive from those men and the jobs they give you." 

She heard deep breathing from inside the cubicle. "Come on Yuri, respond. I do not enjoy talkingt to myself." 

"S-seyoung-shi... what are you doing here?" A quiet reply came from inside the cubicle. 

"I should be asking you this question. What are YOU doing here?" Seyoung asked.

"Ah you know, just looking for a quiet place to complete high school..." Yuri replied.

Seyoung laughed. "Please, quiet? At this rate people will know what you're hiding."

"Help me, please. Seyoung. Please." Seyoung came out and went on her knees as she begged Seyoung. "Please, let's have a fresh start and be friends again."

"Who would want to be friends with you? Especially me? Why? After WHAT YOU DONE?" She slapped Yuri across the face. "Ah... I missed slapping your face like this. Hopefully I can do it often in the future."

"Please!" Yuri begged again, as she didn't even flinch from the slap. The slap still stung to her cheek.

Outside, Yoona was listening to their whole conversation, and was wondering what the heck they were talking about. She thought she heard a slap. Who got hit? She walked inside, and gasped when she saw the scene. How can Yuri be on her knees to a new student!? She seems powerful... How come Yuri is so powerless to Seyoung? 

"Y-yoona, please. Go away..." Yuri muttered.

Seyoung smirked. "Is she your new girlfriend? Hah, making good friends in one week? Thats not the Yuri I know."

Yoona felt her chest tighten. D-did Yuri just tell me to go away? Just like that? She walked out of the restrooms slowly, thoughts swimming in her head. A single tear rolling down her cheek. 

"Looks like she heard our conversation. Your secret may be out quicker than I thought!" Seyoung snickered as she walked out of the restrooms, leaving Yuri behind on heer knees.


It was lunch, and the girls were waiting in line for their food. Yuri was one of the first few in line, and recieved her lunch early. She noticed Seyoung ignoring the line, and walking into the cafeteria. Yuri saw her, and approached her.

"What is it now?" Seyoung asked, annoyed.

"H-here." Yuri handed her own lunch to Seyoung. The other girls watched in awe as Seyoung took the lunch and sat down at a table. They were murmuring to themselves. 

"Hey, Taeyeon, what's going on!? Did I just see Yuri handing her OWN rightful lunch to Seyoung? And she took it without a thank you?" Yoona whispered. She knew something was going on between them two. In the past week, Yuri had earned power to herself in the school by being the first person to stand up against CL and went away with it. That's why 2NE1 harrassed them at the mall the other day. 

Yoona was surprised to see that a girl who gained a lot of status in a week break down in a few hours, to a newbie!? Many of the other girls had the same thought as Yoona.

Yuri just stood there, and sighed. She then walked out ofthe cafeteria without a word.


Why's Seyoung ruining Yuri? Will she stop YoonYul?

~Chirpie~