Third Party

Ill Desperations

PRE-NOTE FROM AUTHOR: Hey guys, an apology for taking an (extended) break. I had to take a break for personal business sorry! Please forgive me.


After Seyoung walked out of the classroom, Yoona raised her hand.
"Miss, I need to go to the bathroom too."
As soon as she was let out, she looked around for Seyoung. She just managed to catch a glimpse of her shoes as they were headed upstairs. Yoona quickly followed so that she would not lose sight of Seyoung. Yoona eventually found herself at the base of a set of stairs which led to the school's rooftop.

Yoona crept up the stairwell, following Seyoung's footsteps. She stopped at the top of the stairs. Why are they conversing on the roof? Is there something this secretive going on?
She took a quick peak over the railing to catch a glimpse on Seyoung and Yuri. They stood near the far end of the rooftop. She just made out their conversation.

"Why aren't you in class?" Seyoung asked Yuri.

"...But somehow Yoona seemed to find... and injected... I don't know... She seems... but she follows me too much. It's just weird. But I'm worried that she knows something is up..." Yuri spoke quietly, so Yoona only made out fragments of her reply.

Yoona decided that this is all she needed to know and stood up. She could not believe that Yuri has been decieving her this whole time. 
"What are you guys talking about!?"

The other turned around, quiet shocked at having the third party up on the rooftop with them. Yuri blinked rapidly for a second, and regained her focus. She glared at Yoona for three seconds, before sighing.

"What. Do you want? You do know that poking around in other people's business will never go well for you. Why can't you ever learn?" Yoona clenched her fists by her sides.

Seyoung folded her arms across her chest. She continued to glare at Yoona. Yoona felt her feet glued to the ground. She could not find herself to move. The two of them looked so intimidating together. 

"Well. I- have a right to know! Aren't I close to you, Yuri? What do I mean to you? Who are you to just toss me to the side?" Yoona managed to craft those words out of with haste.

This time, it was Seyoung to answer.
"Well, Yuri and I have a past, way longer than yours. You are nothing compared to me." The answer was blunt.

Yuri turned to Seyoung. "Who are you to talk? Why are you to despise her like that? You are the one who I despise right now."

Seyoung did not hesitate. "You can't do anything. You may think you have the upper hand here, but unfortunately, I do. I can easily tell the whole world of your secret. Please tell me. What do you think of a newspaper article which reads 'Local schoolgirl in the middle of a large criminal drug scandal'?" 

Yoona took a moment to absorb all of this information. "Drug... scandal? Yuri. What's going on here?"

Yuri opened , but stopped herself. Seyoung grinned.
"Well, Yuri here, is in contact with-"

Yuri quickly covered Seyoung's mouth with her hand.
"She does not need to know about it. Please."

Seyoung pulled Yuri's hand away and scoffed at Yuri. The tension was obvious between the two of them, Yoona observed. She decided that she had already heard enough. She turned around and hurry down the stairs back to class. Yuri walked to the edge of the roof and leaned on the railing. Seyoung quickly followed and placed her hand on Yuri's shoulder.

"It seems that everything is in my favour. You shouldn't do anything that will make me unhappy, or your life will be over. This is just a friendly... reminder. You are mine now." Seyoung smiled and walked back down the stairs to class.

Yuri realised her defeat. Seyoung was especially good at blackmailing people. She had known that. But this Seyoung is different. Yuri had never seen her to be an unremourseful being. This situation has led her to be under Seyoung's control. There is no other choice. For now.


Yoona sat down after choosing what food to put in her tray. The cafeteria echoed with the other students eating their lunch. On one side, food was displayed for students to grab themselves, of which they had to pay for what they chose to eat. The other side consists of the tables of which students can sit and eat at. However, many preferred to eat outside.

She had a spot reserved for Yuri, if she will even come, so that she could get an explanation of what happened on the roof. Her eyes landed on Yuri entering the cafeteria, and she smiled. Yuri picked out her food, and walked to the tables with her tray. She watched as Yuri just walked past without glancing at her, heading straight for Seyoung. She sighed. She will never know what is going on between them. Yoona picked at her food with her chopsticks, suddenly not feeling hungry anymore.

Yuri sat down next to Seyoung. Seyoung smiled, and pat her back.
"Now that's more like it, Yuri."

Seyoung picked up her chopsticks and picked out a roll of sushi from Yuri's tray. She put it in and smiled. Yuri could not do anything. She could not resist.

"Yuri, get me a bottle of water." Yuri stood up to do her bidding, walking over to the drinks stand.

Yoona observed from afar. This was not possible. The Yuri she knew was a stronger person. What secret is it that Seyoung knows for her to take advantage of Yuri?

Yuri returned with a bottle of water in hand and handed it to Seyoung. Seyoung nodded her head.
"Well that was easy. Now I want you to pour Yoona's lunch on her shirt."

Yuri hesitated. The demands are just going to get worse. But she had to do it. She approached Yoona's table. Yoona looked up and smiled when Yuri arrived at her table. Seyoung looked from afar and smiled. Things are going to be just fun at school now.

"What's up, Yuri? Come. Sit!" Yoona gestured for Yuri to sit beside her.

However, Yuri picked up Yoona's lunch tray and poured the contents all over her. The sauce from the spaghetti left stains all over her shirt. A small gasp was all Yoona managed. She did not see it coming. The cafeteria went quiet as all the other students looked over at the commotion that just occured. Yuri dropped the tray on the floor, where it clattered, sending loud noises echoing all over the cafeteria.

"Yuri!" Her homeroom teacher arrived to the scene. "What is this? To the principal's office now!"

Yuri sighed, and headed to the principal's office. Seyoung placed her hand over to stop herself from laughing. Yoona looked like such a mess right now. She looked devastated. She stood up and ran out, leaving a trail of sauce behind. The teacher beckoned the other students to go back to what they were doing. 

Yuri sat down opposite the principal.

"You are going to need a good explanation for what you did to your fellow classmate back in the cafeteria." The principal gave her a stern look.

"I don't have one." Yuri replied.


Yuri entered the toilets with a mop and bucket in hand. She began to mop the floor, when Yoona entered. She was cleaned up and changed into a new set of clothes. 

"Yuri! Why the hell did you do that today!?" Yoona asked sternly. 

Yuri ignored her and continued to mop the floor. When Yoona realised, she grabbed Yuri's arm and made her turn around to face her. Yuri barely had time to react when Yoona slapped her hard across the face.


Seyoung seems to have the upper hand here. Is she the antagonist here?

~Chirpie~