Origins

Ill Desperations

BoA opened the door to Yuri's apartment. It was dark in here, like the cold night outside. Silence. It seemed untouched by anything but the air itself. Everything was so organised in here. She placed Yuri's house keys in a container by the door. She reached for the light switch and turned it on. Immediately the lights went on.

It was a small apartment. There wasn't much inside. She walked towards a table with a computer on it and turned it on. It was on hiberate mode. She sat down and looked at what Yuri was doing before on it. All there was, was a word document. It was over a hundred pages long. A book?

She scrolled up to the top, and noticed the title...


Document of my life as it is.

Why me? Out of everyone. Why is it me? Living a life of misery.
I have decided to keep a record of my life, as in the future, looking back at this would allow me to not make the same mistakes ever again. And it also allows me to see my life as I live it, like a book.

The days just go past. Nothing is certain in life anymore. Time is a blur. Nothing will change. Go to school, come home, work, and get the drugs. That was all there is to it. Was there a point in living. Everyday, I think about whether it was pointless to live. Why, Yuri. Why?

I was always the shadow at school. That was, until Seyoung came over to me when I was sitting alone in the corner of the cafeteria. I will never forget that day. I will never forget about her...


BoA set the computer to sleep again, and stood up from the table. She sighed as she walked over and sat on her bed.
Outside, it was warm. The snow has past. The incident. Also in the past. A few months ago. It seemed like a long time. Yuri has made a recovery from that incident. Though the fines that were put against her were really high. She avoided going behind bars as BoA paid bail. A hefty price. So Yuri had to focus on repaying BoA, and not make the same mistake again.

 

Yuri sighed as she looked up the night sky. She clutched her chest. It was still there. The pain. The scar. It remained, imprinted, just like the mental one inscribed on her heart when she saw Seyoung cheat on her. She thought about moving again. But Yoona has been supportive.

At the operation theatre. Yoona was there, for the whole time, worrying about her. Pacing around the place. Fustrated. Just for Yuri, even though she has acted like a to Yoona. A single tear emerged from her eye. When will this be over? When can I finish this story?

In the midst of her thoughts, she did not hear Yoona approaching. She felt a warm pair of arms hug her, as Yoona kissed her on the cheek.
"Hey, Yuri. Are you feeling better?"

"I'm not sure..." Yuri started.
Her mind was full of thoughts racing around. The betrayal. She wanted to hunt down Seyoung. Put a knife down . It had never been her. How could she not see? Another tear rolled down. In this world. There is no rest. There is only you. You are the weapon to fight those who throw down barricades. Locking away your comfort. Your freedom. This is how it is, Yuri.

No matter how many times this came through her mind, it still seemed distant. The solution to the problem.
She was flunking school. Her school nearly expelled her for the incident. But seeing how she was admitted to hospital, they decided against it and let her stay. The tests where all too difficult. She did not want to repeat year 11.

Everything was piling up against her. It was drawing towards the end of the year. The time where there were big exams. And the stress. When she was in hospital, she was relying on BoA to smuggle some of the drugs into the hospital. Now, she had to pay back the boss for those doses of which she took when she was in hospital.

This meant bigger jobs, and more men. It was difficult to live. And love. Although she has grown used to it after a while. She did not really care. It was going to happen either way. However, it was comfortable, to be surrounded by Yoona's warmth as they bother stared to the stars.
A quiet moment. A peaceful one. One which allowed them to think.

Yuri felt a new feeling now when Yoona was around. She viewed her differently. Although she found it strange, she believed that it would lead to something. She smiled as she placed her head on Yoona's shoulder.

"We can tackle life together!" Yoona has said defiantly when Yuri was admitted out of hospital.
Sometimes Yuri wondered why Yoona still stayed with Yuri, even after the incident. It was still bugging her. She wanted to ask Yoona so badly, yet she did not want to spoil the moment.

Just keep believing.... and it will be over, Yuri..


Sorry for the slow posting hahaha :L
I may update really soon, like tomorrow or something like that (not gauranteed), so stay tuned!
How is the story developing so far?

Interesting?
Im sorry for the time jump again. It's just the aftermath of last chapter's incident....

~Chirpie~