What. ):

Ill Desperations

The school bell rung, and the students started to head out of the school grounds. Yuri noticed Seyoung and skipped towards her. She approached her and greeted her with a hug from behind.

"Ah, Yuri, you're gonna choke me!" Seyoung giggled. She pulled Yuri's arm and pushed it away.
"Then where's the fun to it?" Yuri repllied.

Seyoung smiled and checked the time on her phone. "Ah crap. I'm late..." Her smile turning into a serious face.
"Hm? What are you late for?" Yuri asked.
"Oh... nothing. Catch you later!" Seyoung jogged out the gate and turned the corner, leaving Yuri standing there.

What's her problem? She has never done this before... Yuri sighed and turned her own way to the bus stop, where she was going to catch a bus to meet up with BoA for afternoon tea at a cafe not too far from the school. She really liked BoA, and admired her. BoA was a person who could find solutions to problems at a blink of an eye, and understand difficulties faced by Yuri. She was always there for Yuri when she needed someone to lean on.


Yuri sat down in her chair, facing BoA, as she sipped her hot chocolate. BoA got herself a cup of strong black coffee. It was so strong that the smell was already too overwhelming for Yuri. "How do you even drink something so strong..." Yuri grimaced as BoA took a sip from her coffee.

"I just do." BoA replied as she took another sip. "Anyways, hows school?"
"Yeah, it's cool." Yuri replied.
"Good to hear. Oh, looks like we have a job to carry out for the big boss. Come now." BoA left cash on the table and got up and beckoned Yuri to follow her. She wondered what they had to do.


Yoona grimaced as she saw Yuri hop into BoA's van. She did not know what was the relationship between these two people. She sighed. She seems to get along with everyone else but me...

She decided to cool off after a busy school day at the local mall, where she could let out her anger at the arcade machines. reaching for her wallet, she signalled the bus to stop, and hopped on it.

She did not feel too good on that day. There was something unnerving. She could feel it. As she arrived at the mall, she walked inside and noticed that  BoA's van was parked around the back of the mall. And realised that Yuri and  BoA has also come for some reason.

Walking in, she immediately set off to find where BoA and Yuri were.


"Okay, remember what I told you. You will need to go into the jewellery store and examine where the most expensive items are. Try and find the nearest ventilation shaft at the top and tell me where it is. Try not to look suspicious Yuri." BoA explained to Yuri in her earpiece.

Yuri wasa really nervous on what she was going to do. It seemed risky. It definitely was. They had only one chance at this. She took a deep breath, and entered the jewellery store. Inside, there was staff explaining some of the items they sold to interested customers. She slipped in and pretended to look around. She noticed in a corner a shelf, which contained rings, necklaces, bracelets, which were made covered in diamond. They were the most expensive in the shop. 1300000 won!? For each item!? That is a lot...

She noted a ventilation shaft which provided the air conditioning into the store, at another corner. "I've found the most expensive ones. It is in the corner opposite the entrance to the store." Yuri said into her earpiece.

"Good. What about the ventilation shaft?" BoA replied.
"Right in the middle of the store. That will be convenient." Yuri explained.

"Okay. Exit the store and head into the toilets next door. I will throw the tear gas down the ventilation shaft. You will head inside and take as many of the expensive items as you can, once I signal that they have fallen asleep inside.. I have hired some others to protect you. They are hidden in the general crowd, as when the security comes, they can take the guards by surprise. People outside won't notice anything, as I've programmed for all the windows to close."

Yuri did as she was told, and entered a cubicle in the girl's toilets. She took out a gas mark from her bag she carried. She took a few deep breaths, and waited for the signal.

On the roof, BoA grabbed the tear gas canister and popped it open. A foul gas escaped, and she dropped it into the ventilation shaft. She could hear it as it dropped down through the pipes. Tear gas still escaped from it, entering the store with the normal air conditioned air. There was a light green haze, which filled the store. Almost immediately, customers and staff dropped on the floor as they fell asleep.

"You are clear to proceed." The signal was given. Yuri exited the toilets, and entered the jewellery store again. As soon as she entered, she put on her gas masks. She was surprised to see that all the windows were indeed closed. She also noticed that the CCTV camera which was moving before now stayed still. Everything was to plan.

She went to the shelf which held the most expensive items, and broke the glass with her hammer. Immediately, alarms sounded. She cursed, and grabbed as many as she could. She moved along the shelves, filling up her bag. It took one minute to fill up the bag. Almost all of the jewellery was gone. She heard shooting outside the store, as her "helpers" bought her some time to escape.

She slipped through the crowd and ditched her gas mask. She ran with the crowd, hoping they would mask her.


The shooting continued. It happened so suddenly. Yoona was terrified. What has caused it?
She ran with the crowd to exit the mall as quickly as she could. That was when she noticed Yuri a few metres in front of her. She carried a duffel bag. It seemed to carry many things. She tried to reach her. But the crowd was too thick. She could only hope to reach her when they got outside.

Once they exited, the crowd immediately spread out. She reached out her hand for Yuri, as Yuri slowed down as she noticed something in the distance. Suddenly, there was another bang. A louder one. It echoed for miles.


Yuri ran out of the mall, making for BoA's ran, where BoA was waiting for her. She was about to run straigh for the van, when she noticed something and slowed down. No... it couldn't be...
There, a hundred metres in front of her, was Seyoung, hugging another girl she did not know. She then kissed that girl on the cheek. She gasped, as her heart sank, noticing the betrayal. Right in front of her. She just wanted to run over and knock the other girl to the ground. But right now, she had to deliver the goods. Seyoung can wait. As she went to take another step to the van, she heard a huge bang.

It felt like a punch. A rlly hard one. A punch with a sharp knife's edge. She looked down, and noticed blood seep out of a bullet hole. She sighed in defeat, and swayed, as she dropped to the ground.

Inside the van, BoA gasped, and got out of the van. Why did she stop running? She could have made it if she kept running... She observed the surroundings, and saw light reflect off an object high on the roof. A sniper. How could he have know that she was the target?

Yoona cried out when Yuri dropped to the floor. She saw blood seep out of a wound, and held Yuri in her arms. "Yuri, stay with me!"
Yuri's vision blurred. She could only feel pain. A numb pain. She saw a person hold her. Her eyes focused on that person. Y-yoona?

She tried to call out Yoona's name, but no words escaped . She then felt the energy drain from her and closed her eyes.


Oh no! What happened!
Sorry for the long wait. I have school atm so there is work for me to do. But I hope you enjoy this.
Hopefully YoonYul can happen soon...

~Chirpie~