Chapter 8

Ms. Delinquent and I

 

 

 

 

“Is it true? They’re coming to SM?”

“What will happen now? We already have Hwang’s group here and now Black Soshi?”

“Gang war? I can already smell blood.”

Rumors are going around SM about a group of girls who are transferring to their school, The Black Soshi.

 

 

 

 

“I can already feel the tension on this place and those creeps are not even here yet.” Sunny said. The girls are on their usual hang-out, the school roof top.

“I heard they’re good with fighting, especially that CL and LE.” Jessica said while sitting on the floor, arms crossed. “They are all good but yeah, Chaerin (CL) and Hyo Jin (LE) fight best.” Hyoyeon said touching her arm.

“Who did that to your arm Unnie?” Yoona asked softly.

“Lee Chaerin… she did this to me. If her friends didn’t stop her, you will be missing my other arm. She’s a freaking killer.” Hyoyeon’s face turns serious remembering CL’s eyes looking down on her while stepping on her injured arm as if she was a disgusting insect. Her injury was severe. She wasn’t able to move it for months because of that confrontation with CL.

“Hyo, will we be able to handle them when the time comes?” Sunny asked without looking at her. “We’re outnumbered.”

“The real threats among them are Kim Hyuna, Lee Chaerin, Ahn Hyo Jin (LE), Jung Hana (zinger) and Goo Hara. Meng Jia, Kim Yubin and Gong Minzy… I haven’t seen those three fight. They didn’t have to either. They don’t fight but they’re not harmless, none of them is. Gong Minzy is their maknae. Before you even get near her, Jung Hana (Zinger) will surely block your way. Kim Yubin is Hyuna’s cousin and Hyuna doesn’t let her fight. Meng Jia, well I don’t know much about her. She’s always beside Yubin and Hara. She might not fight but her words… her words are kind of deadly. Her words are her weapon.”

“So, somehow we stand a chance.”

“Yeah, I hope so.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A black sports car stops in front of a mansion. The driver gets off the car and leans against it.

“You joined another illegal race again?” A voice said from behind her. She didn’t have to turn her head to know who owns it. She’s familiar with that voice, been hearing it since she was a kid.

“Just had to teach some idiots their lesson.” She then starts to move towards the mansion’s entrance. “Well, you could have given me a ride from the freaking gate!”

“You have feet for that purpose, LE. Blame Hyuna’s family for having such a huge place then.” She then opens the door leaving the smirking girl. “Cold Lee Chaerin.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Ugh! I can’t believe I have to wear a freaking uniform!”

“Goo Hara, you’ve been complaining about that thing for hours now. Shut up!”

“You shut up, Jia! I don’t want to wear this sh*t!”

“She’s right, Jia. I don’t want to wear it too.”

“Nice hearing that from the school owner’s niece.”

“Hyuna only forced me, wanting to see Taeyeon again.” Yubin said, slumping her body on the couch. She, Jia and Hara are inside a pretty big room, testing out their uniform, SM’s uniform.

“I can hear your noise all the way from the front door.” CL said as she enters the room.

“You’re both late.” Hara said taking a seat next to Yubin.

“Just had a little fun.” Chaerin said throwing her car keys on the coffee table and taking the seat in front of the other girls. “Had a night walk.” LE said playing on her phone.

“Where are Zinger and Minzy?” CL asked.

“Hmm, Zinger’s with Minzy, as usual. She fetched our maknae.”

“And Hyuna?”

“Well, she’s…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A sad piano song is playing. The one playing the sad music has her eyes closed, feeling every melody and every note.

“I hate to disturb you but everyone’s here already.” A voice disturbed her and slowly, she stops.

“I’ll be there.”

“Are you sure about this, Hyuna?”

“Sure about what, Chaerin?”

“Coming back to her life.”

“I am.”

“She hates you… no, she fears you.”

“That’s why I want to see her again. That fear in her eyes, I hate it. I want to make things right.”

“~scoffs~ Yeah, right. Right as in her beside you, again.”

“Yes.” She presses a piano key. “That is her right place after all.”

“And Hwang?”

“She belongs somewhere else… but it’s definitely not with Taeyeon.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jeez, that Kwon. She left early for school. I was supposed to ride with her.” Jessica mumbled as she parks her car. She gets off her car with a very cold and irritated aura on, scaring the other students around her. She’s walking her way towards the school’s entrance when

“How’s Kwon?”

A voice whispered as it passed by her. Jessica stops and turns but there is no one aside from students busily walking. Jessica furrows her eyebrows.

“Yuri…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Yoong-unnie, this isn’t that hard. You shouldn’t give up.” Seohyun said pushing a book towards Yoona’s direction. They are inside the library. “I’d rather fail the test! I’m hungry ~” Yoona said pouting. “But unnie, this is-”

“Hahaha!”

Everyone was disturbed by a loud laughter from a corner. “Unnie! Unnie, look at this!” They noticed a girl with short hair pointing a book to another woman beside her. The woman has a smile on her face as she ruffles the younger one’s hair.

Yoona looks at the librarian. The old woman looks… afraid. The other students have the same look on their face.

“Strange…” Yoona said. “Unnie, let’s go to our classroom.”

“Huh? But wh-”

“Please?” Yoona finds everything weird but then follows Seohyun.

When they were outside, Seohyun suddenly faced her. Yoona would have blushed but she noticed something in Seohyun’s eyes… fear?

“Hyunnie?”

“Do not ever mess with them… please?”

“Huh? Why wou-”

“Please, unnie…” Yoona just stares at her. “Who are they?”

“You don’t know them?” Yoona shakes her head. “Gong Minzy and Jung Hana…”

“Minzy and Hana? Black Soshi?” Seohyun nods her head. “You know them?”

“Not personally. I’ve seen them couple of times back in my old school. Some of my school mates had some trouble with them, and it didn’t end well for them. They’re trouble.” Yoona looks at the library’s direction.

“I will not mess with them… if they will not mess with us.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung just came out of the school cafeteria, carrying two sandwiches and a can of soda. “Yah! Shikshin! Don’t you have any class?” Sunny and Hyoyeon approached her. “Then, why are you here? We’re on the same class, right?” Sooyoung asked taking a bite from her sandwich. “Jeez, we just came here to get Hyo some water. This choding just came from the dance studio… again.”

“You with your dance and me with-” Sooyoung suddenly stopped. Sunny and Hyoyeon looks at her, wondering why she suddenly stopped. They follow Sooyoung’s line of sight. There are three girls walking towards their direction. The first two are busy talking while the girl behind them looks bored. They have this weird aura with them.

Hyoyeon suddenly touched her arm… it’s hurting. Sunny noticed it.

“Hyo…”

 

The girls are coming nearer and nearer. They are about to pass by. Sooyoung’s stare becomes fiercer, Hyoyeon gulps. Sunny’s looking at one of the girls in the front. Their eyes met and the girl smirked, then she looks away and continued talking. The girl behind them turns her eyes from the two girls in front of her to Sooyoung’s. Their eyes locked as she continues to walk. They were having a stare down.

“LE.”

One of the girls in the front called out to her but still her eyes never left Sooyoung’s.

“It’s still early.”

“Jia’s right, Hyo Jin.” Yubin said. LE then breaks the stare; she then moves her eyes to Hyoyeon, then to her arm. Hyoyeon suddenly flinched.

“I really hate unfinished works.” She mumbled as they completely passed.

 

 

 

“Who are they?” Sooyoung asked as she eats again.

“Black Soshi…” Hyoyeon said. “So, they’re here.” Sunny whispered.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Come on Hwang! It’s just an hour game!” Yuri shouted. They are in the hallway. “Fany-ah, please?” Taeyeon asked, pleaded actually, like a kid.

“We won’t be long.” She continued.

“Taetae, we can’t. You’re not supposed to be at the arcade that late. You’re supposed to be home at-” Tiffany felt uneasy all of a sudden.

“Fany-ah?”

“Hey Tae, can you do me a favor?” Yuri asked Taeyeon. “I kinda left my phone in my bag. Can you get it for me? ~pwease~?”

“Yah! You don’t have to use your ugly aegyo!” Then Taeyeon left after mumbling some words.

 

Yuri’s stance changed. She looks like someone ready to fight any minute, Tiffany looks serious too.

The other students suddenly stopped walking, fear evident on their face as they move to the side, making way for two girls.

One looks so hoy, yet deadly while the girl behind her is wearing a sunglass and their uniforms in a mess.

“Why hello there, Kwon… Hwang.” The one in the front said.

“Kim Hyuna…” Yuri said gritting her teeth.

“That’s not the warm welcome I was hoping for.”

“Hyuna, we got to move. The president’s waiting.” CL said.

“I just want to see Taeyeon.”

“You’re not allowed to see her.” Tiffany said, her arms crossed. “Ohh, feisty, hot headed Hwang.” Hyuna said with a smirk. “You do not own her.”

“She’s my fiancée”

Hyuna’s eyebrow rose. “Hmm, so it is true, then, it will be fun stealing her from you.”

“Hyuna…”

“Well, my friend’s getting impatient. We’ll see you later. Say hi to Taeyeon for me.” She said as she leaves with Chaerin behind her.

 

“Yul, here.” Taeyeon got back. “What’s wrong?” She noticed the dark atmosphere on the hall way. “N-nothing. Thanks.”

“Fany-ah?” Tiffany gets back to her senses. “This is nothing, Taeyeon.” Taeyeon wants to ask again but the school bell stopped her. “Where are you going, Fany-ah?” she asked Tiffany who’s walking away. “Just have something to take care of. Yul…” she made eye contact with Yuri, the latter nods. “Let’s go, Taengoo.”

“S-sure…” Taeyeon looks at Tiffany first before walking back inside.

 

 

 

                      TO: EVERYONE

                                                                     ROOFTOP NOW!

                                                                                                           -TIFFANY

 

The entire gang except Yuri is on the rooftop.

“So, what should we do now?” Jessica asked.

“I haven’t seen them yet.”

Though I might have heard one.

Tiffany’s not looking at them, she’s staring somewhere.

“We must protect Taeyeon. And do not initiate any fight, do you understand? We don’t want to repeat the past.”

Everyone looked at Hyoyeon who’s holding her arm.

“If something happens call the others. Do not fight them alone.” Tiffany turns to them. “I want everyone to be very careful.” She looks very serious.

 

 

 

 

 

“Looks like this will be a very interesting year, Chaerin.” Hyuna said. “As long as it will be fun, I won’t be nagging you about transferring here.”

“Oh trust me, their eyes tell me… it’s going to be very fun.”

 

 

 

 

It's been a while since I last updated this story... I hope you will still support this one ^^ Please do not forget to leave a comment. You can also check out my other stories if you have time ^^ THANK YOU!!!