chapter 6

Ms. Delinquent and I

I was planning on changing chapter 5 first but... change of plans again! haha sorry... you may want to check it out first before this since I hid that chapter for a while. This is just a flashback... I will be explaining more on the next chaps... ENJOY...

 

"Taetae... I'm so sorry but dad said we really have to go..." a younger Tiffany said sadly. She's currently in the Kim residence on Taeyeon's bed facing a sulking younger Taeyeon.

"It won't be long though, Tae. Just a year then I'll come back. We'll be together again." Tiffany said reaching for Taeyeon's hand.

"You will always call me?" Taeyeon asked, her eyes a little swollen from so much crying.

This will be the first time she and Tiffany will be separated ever since she can remember.

"Just a year, Fany-ah?"

"Just a year, Taetae. Don't worry." Taeyeon then nods her head. "Come back fast, arasso?"

"Dae."

 

 

 

 

Taeyeon is on a bench on their school's garden area. She has no friends except Tiffany so now that the girl left she has no one. She's just eating a sandwich and reading a book when "Oh, look here." 3 girls came. They are wearing their uniforms in an untidy manner; they look like your usual school bullies.

"Kim Taeyeon, our school angel." The 1st girl said.

"Angel huh? Or are you the same as Hwang in the inside?" The 2nd girl asked.

"Why are you here? And what do you mean about Fany-ah?" Taeyeon asked as she stands up. "Stop acting innocent, you and your friend are great actresses. Now that Hwang's not here maybe you can play with us instead?"

"I'm sorry but I don't have time for this. Excuse me." Taeyeon was about to leave when her arm was pulled roughly. "Yah! We're not yet done talking. We just wanna prove to everyone that an uptight angel like you doesn't really exist!"

"Let me go! I don't know what you're talking about!" Taeyeon shouted as she tries to escape from them.

"Then we will force you to come out!" The 3rd girl said with a scary smile on her face. "You're just like Hwang..." then she raised her hand

~slap~

 

 

 

 

"Miss Taeyeon, what happened to your face? Your uniform's a mess too." Their family driver asked worriedly as he saw Taeyeon walking towards the car. Her uniform is so dirty and she has some bruise on her face. "I fell down while we were playing tug earlier ahjussi." Taeyeon answered while smiling. "Should we have you treated first before we go home? Your parents will be so worried." Taeyeon nods her head. The driver looks at Taeyeon worriedly. He also noticed some girls looking at their direction.

 

 

 

A few weeks have passed and Taeyeon experiences the same bullying acts almost every day and no one knows except her driver.

"Miss Taeyeon, should we go to the same place?" Her driver asked Taeyeon who's looking through the window. Her parents are not home for the past weeks so keeping her bruises and wounds as a secret was easy. Even their maids don't bother to ask, the driver explains to them everything so they don't bother to ask anymore.

"Yes, ahjussi."

 

 

They have been visiting a small clinic nearby every time Taeyeon leaves school. Taeyeon's identity is being kept as a secret by the doctor who treats her wounds. Taeyeon asked them not to tell her parents or anyone else about her school situation. She doesn't want anyone to worry.

"Oh, Taeyeon-ah." The female doctor gave her an understanding smile. "Come here. I already prepared your seat and even these." Taeyeon smiled as she saw a big jar of jellies the doctor was holding. She hurriedly runs to the doctor. "Aish, what is it this time, Taeyeon-ah, huh?" she asked as she examines Taeyeon's face. "My arm hurts, Doc Lee."

"Jinja, you should fight back, Taeyeon-ah."

"Fighting back won't do me good. You can't fix a wrong act with another wrong act, you know."

"But if you continue being like this they will never stop."

"They'll get tired of it." Taeyeon reasoned out while eating her gummy bear. "Taeyeon-ah you shou-"

"Unnie..." a voice from the door interrupted them.

"Hyuna!"

The girl who arrived immediately hugs her unnie. "I missed you, unnie!" Hyuna said. "Ayy, you little brat, you should have told me that you were coming here." The doctor said. "Unnie..." Hyuna points at Taeyeon. "She is..."

"Ah! Hello!" Taeyeon hurriedly stands up. "I'm-"

"Kim Taeyeon." Hyuna finished. "You know her, Hyuna?"

"We go to the same school. I'm Kim Hyuna." Hyuna smiles at her.

"Uh, h-hello." Taeyeon said shyly. "Why are you here, Taeyeon-ssi? And why do you have that big bruise on your arm?" Hyuna asked.

"I uh, umm..."

"Hyuna, can you wait outside? I'm still treating Taeyeon-ah here. I'll go to you once we're done."

"Uh, okay. Bye Taeyeon-ssi." Hyuna smiles at her as she leaves the room.

"Thanks Doc Lee."

"You want to keep it a secret."

"You won't tell her, right?"

"I won't. Hyuna's my little sister and... I will not trust her with this information." Taeyeon became confused with what Dr. Lee said. "She's a nosy kid but I can handle her." Taeyeon just nods her head.

 

 

Hyuna and Dr. Lee are currently in the doctor's office. "You didn't tell me you know Kim Taeyeon, unnie." Hyuna said as she takes a bite on her cake. "She's just a patient here." Dr. Lee said.

"Hmm... this cake is good."

"Taeyeon-ah brought that. She knows how much I love cakes. She also gives me an extra one for my husband."

"She's our school angel, you know. So, she's a good kid."

"Different from you." Dr. Lee said with a smirk. Hyuna's smiling face turns serious. "Yes, different from me."

"~ehem~ Hyuna, I-"

"Unnie... tell me, what happened to her arm?"

"I can't-"

"What happened... unnie?" Hyuna asked while looking directly at Dr. Lee.

 

 

 

 

"It's really fun here, Taeyeon!" Tiffany said happily. She and Taeyeon are talking on the phone. "Really? I'm happy for you, Fany-ah." Taeyeon said while smiling. She's sitting on her bed while looking through her window. It's so dark outside. The moon is not present and there are only a few stars. "Taetae, you okay?"

"Yeah."

"You don't sound fine to me. Are you really okay? Are you doing well at school? Is anyone bullying you?!”

"Yes, yes and no. I'm just sleepy, Fany-ah."

"Oh right! It's already midnight there! Mianhae. Go to sleep now, Good night Taetae, I miss you so much!"

"Yeah, me too. Bye, Fany-ah..."

 

Taeyeon just rests her head on her pillow as she looks at her room's ceiling. "Another day, another suffering."

 

 

 

 

"Ugh!" Taeyeon falls on the ground as the same group of girls surrounds her but there are 3 more with them this time.

"Why do all the boys like a weakling like you, huh?! Even the teachers treat you like a real princess! Just because you came from a wealthy family doesn't mean you are the best and perfect!" She kicks Taeyeon.

"S-stop, please..." tears are falling from Taeyeon's eyes.

"Take a picture of her. Let's show the school how pitiful she really is, hahaha!" A girl takes out her phone. Taeyeon just covers her face. "Show them your disgusting pitiful face!" She shouted. She was about to kick Taeyeon again when her cellphone was grabbed by someone.

"Say cheese." The girl who grabbed it said as she takes a picture of the bullies instead.

"C-Chaerin..." the cat-eyed woman takes a picture of Taeyeon next.

"This is enough to throw your disgusting and ugly faces out of this school." She said while smirking at the bullies.

"Oh, what do we have here?" Another girl arrived. "Goo Hara..." Chaerin gives the cellphone to Hara. "Nice shot."

"Thanks." The bullies suddenly look nervous. They are moving back while Chaerin and Hara are busy with the cellphone. They keep on moving back and back and are about to escape when

"You're in my way."

A girl behind them said. They all turned around and saw two more girls. "Unnie, are we here already?" A younger short haired girl being carried on the back of another girl asked. "Yes, we're here Mingki. Would you mind getting off unnie now?"

"But it's comfortable here." The girl just sighed. "Fine, you're lucky you're our baby."

"G-gong Minzy, Z-Zinger-ssi" one of the bullies said. The older girl, Zinger, looks at them. "I said you're in my way." She said coldly. The bullies made way for her as she goes to Chaerin and Hara. "H-hey, l-let's escape." Bully1 whispered.

"Going somewhere?" A Chinese girl smiles at them. "Jia-ssi."

"Jia, your smile is creeping them out." Two girls came too. "Oh, shut it Yubin."

An arm wraps around Jia's shoulder.

"How should we play with these girls?" The girl asked.

"LE let's have fun with them first." Jia said. The last girl's eyes, LE, moved to Taeyeon who has tears on her eyes but confusedly looking at them.

"Kim Taeyeon?" She asked. Taeyeon was surprised... and scared. Chaerin then goes to Taeyeon and looks at her from up to down. "What a mess." She said.

"Get up."

She pulls Taeyeon's arm.

"I can't believe our leader is interested in you."

Taeyeon gets up with Chaerin's help. "T-thank you." Taeyeon smiles at her. "How could you still smile?" Hara asked.

Hara moves closer to her but Taeyeon moves back. "She's cute." Hara said which caused Taeyeon to blush.

"I think I know now why Hyun fell for this kid." Hara said as she ruffles Taeyeon's hair. "You're right. No wonder everyone thinks of her as an angel." Zinger said. Minzy gets off her back and goes to Taeyeon. She bows her head. "Hello unnie, I'm Gong Minzy."

"Umm, Kim Taeyeon." Taeyeon said shyly.

"Ahh!!"

A scream from one of the bullies caught their attention. She's now kneeling on the ground. The other bullies look afraid.

"Apologize..." a girl behind her whispered.

"Uh oh, she got you." LE said looking amused.

"You're late, leader." Chaerin said. The girl behind the bully stands up and goes in front of the bullies.

"You saw your leader. Do what she did and apologize, or I will use force and get my hands dirty." Hyuna said seriously.

"W-we're so sorry, Taeyeon-ssi." They said as they kneeled.

"I-it's okay" Taeyeon said.

Hyuna makes a signal to Chaerin. "Got it." Chaerin goes in front of the leader of the bullies.

"Our leader wants to be alone with her angel. Can you follow us for a while?" She said this smiling but the bullies know exactly what's behind it.

"Taeyeon-ssi! Hyuna-ssi! We're so sorry! Please!!" They all said.

"H-Hyuna-ssi..." Taeyeon said. Hyuna faced Taeyeon.

"Get out of my sight." She told the bullies and so the girls ran away.

 

"Thanks for saving me." Taeyeon said. "No problem."

"But how did you know? Dr. Lee told you?"

"Nah, unnie told me nothing. We just happened to pass by." Hyuna said.

"Liar..." LE whispered. Hyuna glares at her.

"It was nice meeting you, Taeyeon. I hope we'll have fun together." Yubin said. "Bye, unnie!" Minzy waves at her as she left with the others leaving Taeyeon and Hyuna alone.

 

"Hyuna-ssi..."

"Just call me Hyuna. Can we be friends?" Taeyeon smiles at her and nods her head.

 

Please don't forget to leave your comments... I will be explaining things about the last chapter and more about their past on the next chaps... THANK YOU!!